Rise of the Neo Far Right!

Never was a political person but then the liberals took it to far and made 007 into black female to push a political correct agenda instead of make a good story. Now it's war! American Rainbow haired liberals will NOW know what it's like to be oppressed. Let's stop them! Anything they do that goes against they preach, let's shame them! Let expose them for the trash they really are. Let's show how vulgar and disgusting their LGBTQ+ shows sexualize men! Let start a movement. Let's make them pay!!!

Attached: PCclassroom-O.png (1000x1000, 244K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0Q7S5Tpw3yw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Inb4 the "war" is just Jow Forumstards acting like retard on the net.

Attached: 1370151697154.jpg (205x200, 12K)

Look at this!!! Why!! You fucking faggots have your stupid freedom. Why the fuck are you trying to control everything! Mark my words you will pay for this one! You have awaken hate at it's highest level. Welcome to the new age! #metoo is over

Attached: downloadfile-2.jpg (644x428, 44K)

You think this is right!! Huh, how many films/franchises are gonna be black washed, gender washed!!!??? We will NOT give them liberty anymore!

Attached: downloadfile.png (620x349, 289K)

Less than the cocks you eat every day

What was the reason!!!!

Attached: screen-shot-2019-01-20-at-09-01-34.png (767x431, 487K)

Get out this country

No you. You eater of black dongs.

Attached: 1476467050356.jpg (750x537, 120K)

It's the free market, my friend. Liberal bourgeois have the money, so they decide. If you don't like it, fuck you...

... Or well, you can always join us comrades of the proletarian movement.

Attached: partv-communist-anime-23354986.png (500x522, 120K)

I might, I see now why you people do what you do. Your control is for the greater good.

Fuck American ""Left"". It's bourgeois bullshit that uses inclusiveness to wash money. Fortunately, there's in Europe also an alt-left, or neo-materialist left, that knows what's up.

calm down and go back to jacking off to lolicon dude.

Awesome speech, genuinely love your enthusiasm, but perhaps direct it towards an audience that is (a) collectively younger than me and (b) not the special-ed of Jow Forums.

But again, 10 / 10 for spirit!

Aaaaaaand don't watch any Tim Pool videos evidencing the rapid demise of the left. It's running out of finances faster than a fat man runs out of mayonnaise. CNN alone have laid off 600+ people and closed the entire of their London offices, all within a few months.

Get woke, go broke exists for a reason.

>While Daniel Craig is set to reprise his role as James Bond in the next film, the franchise is set for a shake-up, with reports claiming that black British actor Lashana Lynch has been cast as 007 – taking over Bond’s secret agent number after his character leaves M16.
007 is just a code name, why are people making a deal about this?

I have heard that Battlefield V is actually very popular and the only people who don't like it is nazis and cis racists who fuck puppies and then decapitate them and fuck them again.

cringelord

>flag

cringe

Don't worry, I'm sure you'll get those trips next time.

god of cringe

You like it really.

duke of cringe

Priest of cringe as well. Watch those kids.

king of cringe

Thank you.

Nice trips, and nice try ;)

le cringe

youtu.be/0Q7S5Tpw3yw
OwO livestream and very very related.

The jews gained experience since WWII, they know how to suppress such rises. Who knows how many Hitlers have been born and successfully silenced already

Attached: ynvpFqb_1.jpg (540x772, 164K)

A few, a few.

Attached: Lord-Haw-Haw-639498.jpg (590x350, 41K)

>thrust penis forward
>ass moves forward as well