Happy day

What are some of your oldest memories user?
Do you even want to remember them? If you still hold visions in your mind from days old as decades, it must've been probably something rather intriguing or traumatising for your then child-like brain.
I do remember quite a few things - nearly all have some intense emotion assigned to them, kind of like a scaring experience to be forever remembered, although not every single one was purely negative.
It's funny to think about what exactly are those images in your brain - how they are stored and why synapses work like that.
ᵁᶰᶫᵉˢˢ ʸᵒᵘ ᵃʳᵉ ᵃᶠᶠᶫᶦᶜᵗᵉᵈ ʷᶦᵗʰ ᵃᵖʰᵃᶰᵗᵃˢᶦᵃ, ᵗʰᵉᶰ ᴵ'ᵐ ˢᵒʳʳʸ ᶠᵒʳ ᵇʳᶦᶰᵍᶦᶰᵍ ᵗʰᶦˢ ᵘᵖ⋅
It feels like something with a soul but in reality known to us, we are all just a jelly inside a calcium egzo-inter skeleton.

Oh, and I do remember some of my oldest dreams - the most aged that I can be sure of being a dream was, at the same time, probably my shortest one that I was able to save in my memory.
It took maybe fifteen seconds from my perspective and involved going through the sewers with some kids playing over a glowing slime that flew through the main channel, with sunlight coming through those basement-like little windows. I crossed a plank bridge and somehow opened those steel, vault doors, behind which was a scene from our few year old new place of living - a bedroom to be exact. There, in master bed, lied my mother and deceased father, half naked.
Soon after that I sneezed, that made my head explode, which woke me up.
I was maybe nine or eight when that happened but it's still clear like a day~

Bunch of vids chosen for your pleasure
youtu.be/nw5Z93Yt-UQ
youtu.be/BD6h-wDj7bw
ᶠᵃᵐᶦᶫʸ ᶠʳᶦᵉᶰᵈᶫʸ ᶜᶦᶰᵉᵐᵃᵗᶦᶜ ᵉˣᵖᵉʳᶦᵉᶰᶜᵉ
youtu.be/Zen_zRmbKaM

Attached: 690th Happy day.jpg (1200x824, 1.06M)

Other urls found in this thread:

1000waystodie.fandom.com/wiki/Back_Stabbed
youtube.com/watch?v=RWCNlXZVsrI
youtube.com/channel/UC0XNssyypOLiq4vVgXm9NtQ/featured
youtube.com/watch?v=6yRKLNnTr7E
youtube.com/watch?v=RViFRTgC2y4
youtu.be/f-0a55P0jPo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hiya!

hello poland!

You should read Proust if you are thinking about these things, In Search of Lost Time made me realise who I am and how I came to be myself

Some of my oldest memories come from about the time I was 5, though they're a bit vague. Like the time I got in trouble for exploring the rock quarry out back of my old house with 2 neighborhood girls without permission.

I had a shitty day today

>Image
HNNNNNNG. Hello Yuuka Poland poster, how are you?
>Isp ID
Who's your Internet Service Provider? Mine is Time Warner Cable.

Attached: 31629.jpg (850x601, 96K)

Oldest memory i have is probably me strolling in my grandma's garden and thinking about why my favorite color was blue and not orange
Funny tip it is actually green
I also have a couple of those "im gonna remember this moment forever" ones and mostly they are just some random moments i happened to think the forbidden words and those scarred themselves into my brain forever
I don't particularly remember dreams tho and to be honest my memory is overall quite bad

Attached: __flandre_scarlet_touhou_drawn_by_yoruny__da7a67520ee90f2ca14e0850786fb250.jpg (1200x900, 78K)

Cute rumumas get nice rewards

Attached: cool.jpg (494x960, 94K)

Attached: 17451.jpg (3000x1664, 1.97M)

I feel like making the lewdest happy day in history of all happy days but it wouldn't be the same without friendly Romania or "Show boobs" Americanon.

Ten seconds, speaking of getting back to the days of old - you are catching up to your old records!
Aeiou Future~!
Today I had the best workout since.. since forever, I'm pretty sure! Wanted to tire myself so that I could sleep better at night but looks like stars aligned and something let me surpass a few limits, all in a days work.
In other words, I'm tired as heck after doing the infamous "leg day" plus my usual routine - took me just above an hour.
And my head doesn't hurt me as well, so that's nice!
How are you holding up, buddy?
Cheerio R'unner, I've been lately getting myself into some trial account FFXIV - ever been there or were interested?
/ᐠ。ꞈ。ᐟ\ I have two ᵃᶰᵈ ᵃ ʰᵃᶫᶠ questions:
1. What happened to your old flag.
2. Is this a miracle that you just so happened to check today's thread or were you silently around once in a while? Do you still uphold any contacts with Flan-chan?
Other than that, please feel welcomed Proust, "In Search of Lost Time" saga
I will remember and make a footnote just to be sure. Don't think my local library will have even half of those books but sure, doesn't hurt asking.
Would you mind saying a word or two about those books or should I hook myself just by the "if you are thinking about these things" and "made me realise who I am and how I came to be myself"?
>MaC id
Smells like an apple orchard.
Doesn't sound half-bad!
Had that place held any paranormal vibe to your child fantasies?
>KAt id
Recently there have been an extravaganza in kot ids and all related.
ᴱˢᵖᵉᶜᶦᵃᶫᶫʸ ᶠʳᵒᵐ ᵐʸ ᵖᵉʳˢᵖᵉᶜᵗᶦᵛᵉ~
We aren't winners everyday mate.
What bit you today so viciously?

Attached: 1563023497174.jpg (1328x1700, 319K)

Everything today was shit.

AAAAAH

Attached: AAAAAH.jpg (324x451, 14K)

cheerio back!
>some trial account FFXIV - ever been there or were interested?
nope and nope, I like the concept but something about it just doesn't sit right.
how has your day been?

I think one of the oldest memories I have is watching my sister try to walk for the first time when I was maybe 7. I don’t know why something like that would be remembered but it has just stuck with me the entire time. Another memory I have is when I was in Pre-K and hit another kid in the bathroom. This was during christmas time so the teacher said that Santa would take a gift off of my list and I was not phased but still sad by it. It just reminds me of how I used to misbehave a lot back then but now I’m as obedient as ever

Attached: 5B0006D4-83D6-4E32-85E3-F4446094BA3F.jpg (850x794, 128K)

Oh yeah I also remember when I was young I saw a scene of a guy getting his back cut open on 1000 ways to die because I was sneaking around and couldn’t take my eyes off of it

i remember being in the crib i think, and i was gonna cry but then i said fuck it

1000waystodie.fandom.com/wiki/Back_Stabbed
I still remember it

All's well Yuuka! Glad to hear of your progress! Fresh out of work and on my way home.
Yesterday I got a KOI ID and today a KAt.. I wonder what ID tomorrow will bring..

reddit

>1. What happened to your old flag.
Holiday to Brazil, staying here for 7 weeks as well
>2. Is this a miracle that you just so happened to check today's thread or were you silently around once in a while?
I didn’t really go to Jow Forums for quite some time. I did check in rarely, but when I did I posted. I don’t know why I drift away from this place sometimes, I just tend to get bored from doing the same thing for a while and I eventually just can’t stick to anything really.
>Do you still uphold any contacts with Flan-chan?
Other than that, please feel welcomed Would you mind saying a word or two about those books or should I hook myself just by the "if you are thinking about these things" and "made me realise who I am and how I came to be myself"?
They are all freely available on the internet if you can’t find them, since they are all public domain. To put in basic terms, it’s about involuntary memory and the narrator describes in detail his whole life from childhood and all the associations he makes and sensations he feels throughout it. Reading it really does feel like someone is crawling through yourself and your history, and explaining to you everything about your life and experiences. It’s uncanny, all of it is just perfectly true.

i use to like to stick my head through the bars of the crib, weird huh

>romania

Tired. Physically and mentally ᵇᵘᵗ ᶰᵒᵗ ᵃˢ ᵐᵘᶜʰ⋅
>Who's your Internet Service Provider?
UPC I believe.
They work only in Europe's area to my knowledge - at least under such name.
>CH id
Half of the infamous fully capitalized "CHEN" id, which is a peskier brother of mild "chen" or classical "Chen".
>Oldest memory i have is probably me strolling in my grandma's garden and thinking about why my favorite color was blue and not orange
>Funny tip it is actually green
Sounds like a beautiful memory in how innocent those times must've been I also have a couple of those "im gonna remember this moment forever" ones and mostly they are just some random moments i happened to think the forbidden words and those scarred themselves into my brain forever
Oh, I have those to! Even though I don't remember most of them, I do know very well what information they held.
"I'm gonna always remember this day I almost lost my life" or "This is the proof of God's existence".
I may not exactly know why I should think about it anymore in this fashion, but what I do know is that I had very clear reasons to believe in that message.
>I don't particularly remember dreams tho and to be honest my memory is overall quite bad
Don't do ̷m̷e̷t̷h̷ math, kids ʕ•ᴥ• ʔ
>It might be someone cool.
ʰᵉʰ⋅
>special hat with ear slots
Cute but looks uncomfortable.
Also why is she reading on the ground, with a book on belt, and why are there keys all around.
It looks more like an attic than main hall, but doors and stairs seem to point otherwise.
ᴺᵉᵃᵗ ᶫᶦᵍʰᵗᶦᶰᵍ ᵗʰᵒ⋅
Time to cut the losses, sleep better and make sure tomorrow will have all of those things right.
Sometimes bad coincidences happen, even worse when they aren't met with any resistance from our side. Are days like this happening more often than before?
*pets the crow*
How's life Birby?
I've been to the gym and watched some Breaking Bad.
Now I'm tired as heck~

Attached: 1562948958184.jpg (1536x2048, 632K)

>nope and nope, I like the concept but something about it just doesn't sit right.
It’s worth playing if you like the aesthetics of classic FF games, or if you like the idea of an extremely story-based mmo. It’s basically another Final Fantasy game, and the story is what makes it great.

One of my oldest memories is a tank going across the square just in front of our house in December 1981. I was watching it through the balcony window.

Nah it was just today. Anyways my earliest memory was when I was 1 or 2 years old, and it was when my dad came home from work back when we lived in an Apartment in the city, which I only lived in for the first 3 years of my life. That or when me and my mom were up one night at the apartment watching tv while sleeping on the couch.

tired means you did good, just make sure you aren't straining yourself too much.

>I don’t know why something like that would be remembered but it has just stuck with me the entire time.
Muhmm, born to be a father..!
Perhaps the respond from people around you made you realize how big of a deal it was for everyone.
>It just reminds me of how I used to misbehave a lot back then but now I’m as obedient as ever
You matured well Ashley Oh yeah I also remember when I was young I saw a scene of a guy getting his back cut open on 1000 ways to die because I was sneaking around and couldn’t take my eyes off of it
L i k e i n e v e r y h e a l t h y f a m i l y Nygard took Mort's life by performing a blood eagle. He slices Mort's back and pulls out his lungs (resembling wings, hence the name), causing Mort to suffocate.
Jesus Christ, I don't remember that show being about manslaughter, it was mainly mind scaring accidents, like sucking your own intestine with a vacuum cleaner that was supposed to suck off fat from belly, or getting chocked and internally bleed by a fish that clogged in your throat..
Woah, that's pretty darn far away memory, isn't it? Quite amazing you can remember those details, unless you were sleeping in a crib for your first eight years of life.
>I wonder what ID tomorrow will bring..
Perhaps a Kotak~!

Attached: The_thrill_of_the_glades.jpg (1368x1080, 1.4M)

yeah, i can still kinda remember

Maybe!

Attached: 1555289574230.jpg (608x700, 231K)

>Holiday to Brazil, staying here for 7 weeks as well
Ah, well understandable! I got scared it was something little bit more.. complicated.
>I just tend to get bored from doing the same thing for a while and I eventually just can’t stick to anything really.
Saame.
>I haven’t talked to him in forever
Oh, okay. Sorry to trouble.
Damn..
Dunno what to say, PRL was fucked up at times.
>Anyways my earliest memory was when I was 1 or 2 years old
ʕ ຈᴥຈʔ Do you have any other super powers or is that all you put on your resume under "Other characteristics"?
How romantic of you SHIT POST c:

Attached: 32486507_2081117988795921_5880855021968424960_n.jpg (960x656, 34K)

Yeah
youtube.com/watch?v=RWCNlXZVsrI

Attached: c493bb38fbe8a999cd986683ceb4ad40.jpg (564x846, 111K)

Always rember happy day, Anone

Attached: a reminder.png (824x787, 991K)

rembered!

>I got scared it was something little bit more.. complicated.
Eh? Did you think I was deported or something?

Attached: 16C6DE50-1466-46B4-BFCC-BE90C4CA5318.jpg (474x647, 45K)

Remembered!

Attached: 1561149869746.gif (500x650, 194K)

Nah that’s just it man. Somehow I can remember that. Anyways what should we talk about now?

Remberedd

Attached: .png (975x1200, 919K)

I remember getting abused as a child. I got bullied a lot at school and when I asked my father to help me with such issues he screamed at me saying I should be a man and deal with it myself. After that, I never asked my father for help in such similar issues. I used to be a loner most of the times so I never had any friends.

Attached: 1542400017699.png (736x828, 628K)

>Muhmm, born to be a father..!
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
>You matured well Ashley Jesus Christ, I don't remember that show being about manslaughter, it was mainly mind scaring accidents, like sucking your own intestine with a vacuum cleaner that was supposed to suck off fat from belly, or getting chocked and internally bleed by a fish that clogged in your throat..
I remember two others from that night, one where a guy swam in some infested river and then it cut to his skeleton in the waters and another where some woman got her head blown off by a truck in the middle of the road. Special effects were terrible that's all I can remember

Attached: 1535694542134.jpg (340x429, 44K)

Remember

Rembered!

Here, have an image of an anime girl getting patted that I got from google and pretend that I am patting you with it

Attached: D4B51420-F0D7-4027-851A-8BE0A5CC2A04.gif (400x300, 219K)

Why must you make me feel so terrible for you

Attached: 1541522000647.jpg (700x870, 205K)

rembmeberd

Attached: __flandre_scarlet_touhou_drawn_by_yoruny__2dd6863818ee15b7b33beb2ce3e7234c.jpg (1000x1200, 87K)

So did you give up on Ashley already Jeff?
Also c+p id

Yes I'd rather go by my "real" name than a videogame character

Attached: 1549233995287.png (1000x1000, 805K)

>my "real" name
Bigassjackson

I remember sitting on the sunbed while eating chałka with butter. Sunbed suddenly closed and i was trapped inside( i was hmm maybe 8 yo at the time). I was shouting for my grandmother to help me but she didn't hear me.
Now every time i eat chałka with butter i have a flashback to this event.

Attached: Screenshot - 7_3_2019 , 3_50_56 PM.jpg (557x686, 90K)

Is it just because the mods were banning you for being underage b&?
Are you on holiday yet?

Attached: CFEF57B6-F775-4C19-B023-131D679DA83C.jpg (954x1024, 152K)

yes

Is it romania time

Attached: A83zyEggNk-10.png (300x250, 41K)

I haven't been banned in months and if I was I'd just evade it. I've been on summer vacation for 2 months now

Attached: 1534047911327.jpg (3089x3003, 588K)

Yes

Fast

This you?
>god ID

Attached: 1563190017460.jpg (640x640, 60K)

Attached: meanwhile-in-romania_c_5705969.jpg (500x316, 179K)

oh hi god. I'm going to go murder some aliens later, want to join me?

hi god
no but I wish this were me

Attached: 1555436900826.webm (720x720, 826K)

I am god but i am also based god

Thought more about ban evasion, although not knowing you, maybe deportation also could make it on the list..!
It's just that you've been always seen in my eyes as somehow connected to Flan-chan, mainly because of you two being in charge of the wiki, but since I've been lately hit by how little I actually knew about Flan, same feeling made it's way regarding your sudden change of flag, complicated by not seeing you for quite some time.
It honestly never struck to me he had such deep problems other from, back then, worrying alcoholic state, but since you haven't talk with him for a long time, I guess it's not as right now important..
Talk about now..? Whatever you would want to, of course~
But since you don't have any topics on mind, I could ask you for a recently thrown around phrase that is "closed ecological system".
Ever wanted to put some dirt in a jar and look how many years life will thrive inside of them..?
youtube.com/channel/UC0XNssyypOLiq4vVgXm9NtQ/featured
Have a good evening "CUP" Anzumark o/
I suppose that's not the only case when your father has disappointed you as of when being a child?
Sorry for your troubles.. has that afflicted your future character a lot?
>Special effects were terrible that's all I can remember
Half of it was CGI anyway.
Greetings Koishi god id
It's funny, because "gody" means "mating" or "mating season" in polish.

Attached: 1556140438483.jpg (1100x1958, 733K)

You better beleive it

I wish this were me

Attached: MV5BNzhlNmQ2NjktMjI1ZC00ZWU3LWI2NGMtYzhhODIwZDYyMzc5XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjUyNDk2ODc@._V1_.jpg (480x270, 107K)

that doesn't anser the question

Yes

nice! we'll be at Broton, see you there!

I will and be safe

>I suppose that's not the only case when your father has disappointed you as of when being a child?
Correct.
>has that afflicted your future character a lot?
Probably. I end up being a loner because it makes me feel safer.

Attached: 1549734588897.png (1200x1142, 528K)

>I had a great workout today
outstanding!! dont forget to stay hydrated!!
>are you still progressing with your training as much as ever?
slowly but surely! improvement is an uphill battle that ill fight until the end!!

Attached: c463c2e942a24e8e3d77e15926a993a4.jpg (1440x1560, 284K)

Attached: 20190715_123012.jpg (124x205, 22K)

Life's slow just like i like it~

jo im an ass
i never read this start stuff
youtube.com/watch?v=6yRKLNnTr7E
and just drop my shit in here

Attached: 1560703034834.png (900x600, 78K)

Are you an emo

Today is not a happy day my pole friend

Attached: tenor.gif (220x239, 35K)

Sure, that sounds pretty interesting.

nah i just love the guitar part

jo shit what happend ?

Just one of those days where the depression rears itself and it doesn't help that everyone in the family is literally yelling at one another when you just want everyone to get along. Plus I need a source of income soon or I may be in trouble.

Attached: 1557601118257.jpg (475x437, 63K)

youtube.com/watch?v=RViFRTgC2y4

Attached: SHIT POST from above heaven .jpg (564x834, 51K)

666 id get

NO

I could not know what my first memories are, but I remember that the only thing I did was play in the big field of my house, the smell of wood from my grandmother's old furniture, my toys, the VHS movies and when I caught insects with my father.
Of course not all are good memories but the bad ones are not the ones I want right now

Attached: 155210977299.jpg (1200x675, 120K)

yeah fuck, but i have an idea for income
its not quite legal but who cares
a friend of mine sells Perfume with his brother
they take bottles of high end perfume and put cheap one in it
becouse that shit smells all the same.
they make a shitton of money with this shit

kek, perfume bandit

Attached: __imaizumi_kagerou_and_wakasagihime_touhou_drawn_by_ebizome__sample-593f2fc7c5ec3fc7a97639d577503f51 (850x602, 169K)

Perfume and cologne give me headaches so I stat clear of that stuff.

was shit advice anyways :D
but police is always looking for people i think
you don t even need to be that fit
or i don t know walmart but thats shit

I want SHIT POST to ram his cock in my ass so I feel it rub against my prostate

Attached: 1537982002139.png (900x700, 183K)

Is that too much to ask for? I want him to hold me in his arms.

remaba

Attached: 417.png (610x467, 256K)

What are you going to do now?

play monster hunter, it is very good

Isn’t that a game from 2009 on the DS

>Probably. I end up being a loner because it makes me feel safer.
Is it too late to change buddy? How many years left do you have in your current place of education? Do you meet the same people most of the time?
>dont forget to stay hydrated!!
I shall not forgot, nor should (You)

Attached: 1551307120977.png (1024x768, 647K)

nah the new new one is on pc monster hunter world, but you are right the old one were ds exclusive

>Heck yeah it is!
Yeah, hecking up some big turtles

Attached: 409.png (451x321, 158K)

Reply to me now

I will give you a (You) instead~
ᴬᶫˢᵒ ᵗʰᶦˢ ᵖᵘᵖ'ˢ ᵇᵘᵗᵗ⋅
youtu.be/f-0a55P0jPo
Is that enough?

Attached: 54523704_2337335863220650_6585898178761981952_n.jpg (720x720, 37K)