None of you are actually gay except maybe 3 or 4 of you. The rest of you are just lonely and like the attention

None of you are actually gay except maybe 3 or 4 of you. The rest of you are just lonely and like the attention.
These are facts.

Attached: really nigga.png (255x337, 30K)

La criatura

discord larp thread

im pretty sure im gay tho

Attached: 1560196734161.jpg (333x293, 40K)

Is this you

El pedophilia llamar policia
>pretty sure
Ever stuck something in your butt or fucked a dude? Until then you don't know and if you haven't then you should stop being gay online.
No. I love SP but I also know my place in his world and heart and vice versa. This other faggot is trying his damndest to get in on someone who already belongs to me and will always belong to me.
In short no I'd be using my name you dumb faggot.
(kinda homo maybe 60/40)

Attached: never let a demon stay in your head rent free.png (500x248, 42K)

Ritsu expanded me bum =|

Facts indeed.

la criatura asquerosa

Hawt and would expand dong if true. Ritsu a cute boi and I'd do many things to him if he was a legal age in my country, state, county and city.

Attached: f062e30da20a25d647b2726b5d450ced.jpg (708x799, 62K)

yes i have put a thing up my butt and i have fingered myself. i get boners out of dicks. am i not gay yet?

Okay

Proclaimed the minimal intelligence quotient homosexuseternus.
el enfermas pedófila
Have you had a dick in your bum yet or stuck it in someone else?
I see you m8.

Attached: 1522705880989.jpg (494x489, 26K)

no. but i hope i will in the future.

Attached: 34346.png (721x638, 361K)

Can you cum from only using your boote and not touching your cock? Imagine not stroking yourself while getting fucked senseless in your sensitive smol boi pucci while he pulls your hands back making you unable to touch your twitching bepper.

Attached: there are demons in this world that will do terrible things.jpg (600x315, 29K)

thats nice and all but you dont have to make me horny

Attached: 1523895812444.jpg (252x291, 26K)

This thread has gone from based to lewd and gay
Stay away if you don't wish to catch the homo

Attached: __abigail_williams_fate_grand_order_and_etc_drawn_by_nahaki__67efbc89fbc0d3e28c18913ced3a4099.png (1000x1135, 931K)

Truly only a man of intelligence can appreciate these factual and reasonable statements.
If you’re thinking that’s SHIT POST or something, it’s not him.

Oh don't I? I wasn't aware there were things I didn't and didn't have to do here. You are big gae Ritsu but we've all always known that. You've always been the cutest.
Tell me Ritsu. Why haven't you had gae secs yet?

Attached: demons will feed on you without regret.jpg (411x419, 20K)

I blame r*Tsu

i feel like im not ready yet to be honest. my mind isnt mature enough yet

Attached: 1449182728168.gif (600x673, 261K)

Ritsu needs a nice guy to love him and succ his plump nordic bepper.

im hapa tho

>stay away if you don't wish to catch the homo
>implying
It's almost like you're inviting me to do lewd things to you Icy. That's mighty big homo of you (nᵒᵗ).
I see you is the urban equivalent of (you) nerd.
Your genus is rare sub-hetero homoeternuserectus. It should be preserved or at the very least appreciated fully. Truly a sight to behold.
You're going to freak the shit out your first time.
Have you even sucked a dick? Jerked off a guy? Touched another mans pp?

Attached: never trust demons to have the best intentions.jpg (644x420, 80K)

not really. but if the guy is nice and gentle with me im sure it can go well

Attached: 1524430476978.jpg (540x520, 76K)

ah, yeah.
you're part Nordic though so its not wholly inaccurate.
not that it matters to me, I just see you as Ritsu, one a kind.

Actual gay people don't go around posting anime girls and trying to act cute. That's what people who are attracted to girls do.

thankyu. people usually say "no you cant be Norwegian no you cant be flip". so usually im just stuck as nothing. or a alien basically. but thanks. i am ritsu

what if i like both genders ?

...you're such a child Ritsu. By the time I was your age I'd sucked more dicks than I have fingers and been fucked by grown men twice my age with dicks the size of my birdy boi forearm.
You should think before you do anything homo. Nobody wants you to not enjoy yourself and it has nothing to do with being nice or gentle or liking that person. Ultimately if you can't stick things in your butt and like it as much if not more than plain masturbation you have a very low chance of being able to fully do homo stuff.
I know plenty of straight guys that like sucking dick sometimes and have had a few do it to me but they'd never get fucked by a guy.
What about big sluts who like everything that feels good? Where do we fit into this true Scotsman fallacy?

Attached: demons think but never good thoughts.jpg (500x237, 53K)

He really wants him as a bf

I am simply the warning system
I have been immunized to gayness by top doctors in this field, others may not have been so lucky so i act as their shield
Even so lewding is disallowed!

Attached: __komeiji_koishi_touhou_drawn_by_goma_yoku_yatta_hou_jane__02fe467b6b28ba2739d44f20c3375abc.jpg (700x600, 277K)

i dont really just wanna go around and suck dick to be honest. i just want a nice bf who loves me and i can please him.

Attached: Hatsune.Miku.600.2036039.jpg (389x600, 75K)

yeah, its nice to have that special person and not everyone likes casual sex or slutting around.

Attached: 1559037004044.jpg (1024x1009, 114K)

Lots of us do. I'd give my left arm (masturbatory arm) and my first born to give him my love. I have my reasons though. I wanna turn him into a hot PJ operator bf with a body in peak performance to run around buttfuckistan with working as PMC's and having a romantic journey along the way where we slowly fall in love....ahhhh fantasies ^_^
>lewding is disallowed
Why would I lewd your brat ass when I'm into fellow sluts like myself? You being this tsundere is just a turn off.
>i just want a nice bf who loves me and i can please him
Translation.
>i just want a nice person who loves me and i can please them
Sounds like you don't care who it is as long as it's somebody which is the same as saying you're lonely and desperate so you seek out attention to fill a void that was never filled. I understand youngblood.

Attached: dont let a demon in your mind they will take over.jpg (500x733, 35K)

I thank you, and you yourself are also a rare sub-hetero homoeternuserectus and should be appreciated as well.
>pic
Hence why games where you can just save and pick it up again are important.
Like Vicky II, though I prefer CWE mod for it.

its better that way. im shy and insecure so i want a bf who can be nice with me and who i know well.
maybe that. i cant really be a slut now. because there are some people who likes me and it would break their hearts. so i dont wanna be a slut. hopefully i can make a bf in the future

Oi!
I'm not a brat nor a tsundere!
And good, i did not wish to turn you on.

Attached: 249853_160928.gif (180x179, 12K)

Mmmmmm should be is the key word there. I guess people like me don't deserve it though. That's okay I'll give others that spark to keep that fire in them alive I guess. Better than nothing right?
Definitely that. You talk more about a partner than exclusively it being a boy. I'm sure if a cute girl wanted to be your gf and she loved you for who you were you would be with her too. There's nothing wrong with liking both but you have to know what you like. Think of it like buying a new car.

Attached: demons hurt too but hey who gives a shit right theyre ebil.jpg (229x265, 14K)

That's a pretty hot fantasy

i just want smex and love

Attached: Uten navngfhfg.png (1010x836, 627K)

Some people are just blinded by hate to look any further.
Others however care enough to look deeper. I know who I’d value more.
>implying you don’t already know
S-shut up, I just wanna help
>implying you need help
S-shut up, I just wanna be nice.

Attached: 31845347-0A10-4EC4-AC52-F693E1E8F0A5.jpg (850x708, 141K)

You're both a big flat brat and a boring basic bitch tsundere. How boring. The least you could do is be a little cute.
Tell me about it. I've got other fantasies about specific bantoids but that's neither here nor there. You seem a little more slutty than you let on user.
Then find it in someone. Don't let gender narrow your vision. Experimentation is natural but you have to be careful. I know you'll find true love one day with someone who loves you Ritsu. It just might take a long time and a lot of heartbreak before hand.

Attached: demons cant love anything but other demons.png (500x248, 42K)

I like attention but hate attention whoring
what do

N-no

That's very mean..

make good posts that deserve attention

Attached: __hibiki_and_verniy_kantai_collection_and_pokemon_drawn_by_raythalosm__sample-b037cea520dc3eb50e4981 (850x306, 72K)

thanks i will try my best

Attached: 1527298133978.jpg (1280x1502, 202K)

all wrong
you all just a bunch of fags lmao

then why are you also here?

May I ask source for the cute demon?

Attached: 1563114700349.png (476x514, 298K)

mentally ill

Falling over yourself already Remi? How refreshing. You definitely know more about me than you should. Probably one of the reasons I can't quite.....well that's a talk for another time and another place.
Too many look at the misunderstood without a second thought. They just flow with whatever perception others have of them. Some form their own bias towards a certain kind. Some have an innate fear of being consumed by them.
I do appreciate your presence and wishes to help. Hmmm fresh air.
*t****fl**ks*
Yes qt. Now tell me. Top or bottom? How do you see yourself?
I never said I was nice. Nobody ever said I was nice. I'm a homo bully so either step up or step out smol bepor beta.
I know you'll do your best.
How is Forest? I assume you two are close.

Attached: sometimes demons have thralls you should watch for them too.png (500x248, 20K)

he is good. we talk a lot together

It's a photo realistic image of me without my makeup.
Fags online? Sure they are. Fags in real life? Only a slim minority. I'll bet even you haven't touched another mans pp.
Have you ever thought about meeting him? You do live in the same country. You don't have to do anything lewd but it would be an interesting experience nonetheless.

Attached: you cant love demons only let them use you.jpg (686x339, 45K)

he lives far up north. i live south. also we are in a threeway friendship and the other guy has a crush on me. bad idea

whens the last time you touched a pp?

You’re welcome~
This is why I prefer to think of myself as a pragmatist but ofc I have my failings as well. Some quite severe.
But that’s being human eh? We make mistakes and learn from them.
>*t****fl**ks*
???

Attached: 09BECC97-0921-4D3A-9C41-FFC5355E6CA9.jpg (900x1273, 155K)

As a warning to every day normal non gay Jow Forumsilopes ofc

>I'm a homo bully
Wait does that mean you bully the homo or you are the homo that is also a bully?
>smol bepor beta
That is lies and slander!
you have no info to support any of those words
Take it back or i'll-i'll do something that you wouldn't like!

Attached: __kemomimi_chan_original_drawn_by_naga_u__42249d08661dc0ffb7b94f8f4eb2f410.jpg (700x800, 481K)

>i'll-i'll
That invites more bully.

That's not exactly the answer I was looking for bu but thanks...I guess

I don't think it should be a problem even if one likes you. It doesn't have to be a date. Can't friends just hangout anymore without having to fuck?
Mine while pleasuring myself anally with a random object thinking about a cute bant boi? Like 3 days.
Another males? This morning. Junk grabbed my flamboyant homo manager when he tried to play gay chicken with me.
>grab his junk
>uhhhhh normie~
>pull him close
>bitch you gonna let me fuck that ass or not?
>goes bright red
>flips his shit
>loses
I'm a pretty avid pp toucher. If you gimme the chance I'll touch it u3u
The hardest part is remembering that your life is intertwined with other people and weighing who's worth it and not. Gotta make sure you have the right people around you and treat the ones you want around the right way. You seem to get this. It's something many people have yet to learn. A good lesson to learn while you're young. Hmmm.
*t*il fl*cks* (dum)
Why is appeasing the ones you love so important to you? Is there some beauty you see in people that makes you do such things?
>Wait does that mean you bully the homo or you are the homo that is also a bully?
Both. I'll bully the fuck out of a smol bepor Take it back or i'll-i'll do something that you wouldn't like!
*whispers in your ear*
smol benis boi shut up

Attached: demons are beautiful but dont let them fool you.jpg (1080x1626, 278K)

it wont work, it never does.
eventually this place will just be a gray message board, no shitposting or fun at all

u see he wont take it well if i am meeting up with forest i feel. its okey. its long away anyway and i doubt forest even has the time to get down here

Attached: 547647657567.png (701x538, 368K)

See this is some childish shit. You should be able to see a fren without having to have your crush having a fit. That's just immature on his part tbdesu.

Attached: demons are cosmically alone with no real partner.jpg (500x440, 42K)

i have faggotry fatigue over it, remember to have an actual life outside of your insertion preferences

Attached: damn.jpg (828x816, 57K)

i dont wanna hurt him

Attached: r34345.jpg (612x748, 63K)

This. You should have a life outside of who you like to stick it in or like to have stuck in you. There's a whole person there doing it. That should play a bigger part than you know.
IRL homo stuff is more deep, emotional and personal than online homo stuff. Once you've seen a dudes dick or had it in you you now know them on a level very few do.
You will eventually unfortunately. Remember you can't save everyone Ritsu. Would you really be capable to make a choice if he made you? Would you really just burn Forest like that?

Attached: never argue with a demon as you will lose.jpg (450x600, 70K)

>Lots of us do. I'd give my left arm (masturbatory arm) and my first born to give him my love. I have my reasons though. I wanna turn him into a hot PJ operator bf with a body in peak performance to run around buttfuckistan with working as PMC's and having a romantic journey along the way where we slowly fall in love....ahhhh fantasies ^_^

Attached: 7LFD9.jpg (267x204, 11K)

I have a stuttering problem

Well i'm neither so you have no reason to bulli me
You have forced my hand
I am now going to have to make good on my threat
Hope you're ready
Because you brought this on yourself
here it comes
...ᵘʳ ᵖᵉᵉn iˢ ᵗᵉᵉn

eh just roll with it
Keep making good threads and posts and hope that change will come out of that

Attached: __mordred_and_mordred_fate_apocrypha_and_etc_drawn_by_yang_zheng_yu__abb25330ad3c2b859556a7c934fd1b9 (2169x2339, 1.95M)

I like to be ahead of the curve, even if it’s not academic I’m generally smart where it counts.
Yes.
>*t*il fl*cks* (dum)
NO U
No you don’t.

forest isnt interested in me like that anyways.

>...ᵘʳ ᵖᵉᵉn iˢ ᵗᵉᵉn

Attached: burn.jpg (225x225, 8K)

Please no. You weren't supposed to see that.
I could fit your peen inside my bepor. I know your bepper is smol and cute because of the way you act. Tsundere bottom *whispers* smol benis boi.
I'll bet you moan like a cute girl when you get your prostate smashed like a grape beta bottom boi.
Mmmmm I see.
*t**l wraps around your wrist*
Some are gifted with incredible strength to destroy anything in their path. Others can endure whatever it may be that life could throw at them.
You are not either of these. You were made to heal and love not destroy or take. Do good with your gifts. Many people need kind hearts today.
Are you having a good day Remi?
I hear you're slowly becoming more gay. That's quite homo.
It doesn't matter and if anything gives you more reason to be his friend and vice versa. You dodged the question though. That's okay. Nobody likes being under the microscope all the time.

Attached: demons appreciate many things but not many appreciate them.jpg (224x272, 13K)

It’s not about you two lewding each other, it’s about the third person throwing a fit because two platonic frens wanna meet up and be comfy/chill with each other.

Truly this but some people should just stay away from each other for good reason. Doesn't seem like Ritsu and Forest are those kind of doods though.

Attached: demons exist and nothing will stop them from swallowing your soul.png (500x333, 51K)

to be honest. i dont think he would throw a fit. but i would feel bad for him

A little too late

Attached: 2be2af0d1ac8537c2de65b8b78a4ae97.jpg (541x720, 46K)

some guys are insecure and possessive, atleast until they build up a certain level of trust
its not that unusual of a behavior

y-yes i do
i stutter so much that i-it carries over into the internet world sometimes
s-see?

very lewd!
I already said i did not want that
Leaving now

Attached: __lee_ji_eun_bural_chingu_drawn_by_luke_dydansgur__05e89a26dcacd93170f77fbaaf2517ff.jpg (1023x1155, 464K)

Why? If he got upset that's his issue to deal with and figure out. You're two friends wanting to meet to hangout not suck his dick and get uwu. Jesus christ is this what you zoomers really do with your relationships? No wonder you're all so hopeless you're all literal children wanting to do what the adults do.
I'd rather you just forget you saw it but I know you can't and you'll forever be judging me.....at least I would want to mold you into peak performance and show you true love....and at least someone loves you for who you are baka.
Not trusting your partner from the start is a recipe for disaster. A fools move.
K homo. I'll see you around an homo bulli you later smol benis boi.

Attached: demons are always around but seldom wanted.jpg (500x647, 65K)

Thanks for the advice, I always appreciate it!
I had a fast work day, which is always good, got rained on at the end but all the work is indoors so it didn’t matter.
Captured an ebin storm pic but won’t post here.
Ye it is. I suppose it’s because I’m somewhat burned out on women after having mostly women in my life and few guys. Especially growing up.
Or maybe it’s the opposite.
Or maybe it’s one of those cycles where I like guys more and I’ll like girls more next month.
(pic semi related)
If he wants an IRL meetup he has to work towards making that happen or being patient enough for an opportunity to make it happen.
Unless the living situation is absolute shite ofc, in which case... well he’s got bigger problems to worry about.
No it doesn’t.
Indeed. No those two aren’t.
And sometimes that insecurity and possessiveness doesn’t go away but rather grows stronger.

Attached: D58CFF37-5495-4705-8846-2F45ECDA982A.jpg (850x1228, 275K)

you're probably right though to be honest I have always had a soft spot for yandere types

Attached: tranny_axe_attack.webm (420x314, 1.72M)

>three way friendship
what the actual fuck

im trying my best to make it work out!
yeah thats true
we are three close friends together

k

Attached: fuck.jpg (1366x768, 58K)

>Forest knows 30 year old american pedo and doesn't report him to CIA niggers
hmm

>Or maybe it’s the opposite.
>Or maybe it’s one of those cycles where I like guys more and I’ll like girls more next month.
Mmmmmmmm so much to consider right? Love is a complex thing and our first loves in a way set us up on how to love others. Our parents are usually our first loves teaching us and guiding us through the motions of how to show and receive love but in your case I know that's not the case. You were effected by something else. Something you can't ever remove from you no matter how much you try. I know what did it to me. A wretched torturous demon big tiddy goth gf but I can't say what did it to you....well I could speculate but again another talk another time another place. Anytime you need me you know how and where to summon me the most efficiently.
My work day was very fast and everything went smoothly considering my counterpart Justin wasn't in the office. The whole show became Normie shift with 2 newbies in the department. I became the trainer for a few hours of my shift because we didn't have anyone else. For the first time at work I had my superiors kissing my ass because they knew if I wasn't there they'd be sunk and couldn't fund anything. Truth be told my manager is teaching me her job and told me blank face "I don't have to worry about job security because if I was going to not be in this seat I'd know I had someone here to sit in it so let me teach you how to do what I do". I think she's on her way out and Justin already left. They seem to really want to keep me around.
Hawt. Tell me more.
Stupid zoomer shit based on immature fee fees.
Well you're failing. If he likes you he has to at least be okay with you having friends. That's a big part of a functioning relationship.
Just....fuck you man. Just fuck my shit up fampai. I wish you would be my bf....

Attached: be careful of wandering demons looking for prey.jpg (500x459, 25K)

. . . . .

Attached: 4ee4b1eaf35e0127ee08ebd62893e39d.jpg (564x423, 25K)

>You were effected by something else.
I do wonder what you think it was. I look forward to the day you tell me.
>work
Steadily working your way up and it’s steadily paying off~
I dare say you’ll catch your break soon!

stop being akward, shitpost is straight boi and we need more of his kind around here

baste

Attached: 4jdbs-.jpg (791x1200, 411K)

Say something you stupid fuck. You confuse the hell out of me sometimes with whether or not you're into it. Swear to god I just wish I could take off your head.
>I look forward to the day you tell me.
I'll tell you sometime soon. Will be a good conversation.
>you'll catch your break soon
I already caught it. Now I'm just enjoying my time and getting the nice things I need. Hard times are over.
SP is a closet semi homo. 10% homo is still faggotry. He's done more gay shit than you know and he didn't even blink or think.
Indeed slutty strayan.

Attached: never trust a demon to know right from wrong.jpg (500x375, 29K)

What about the living situation though? Aren’t you two still living with paps?

Not gay:joy:

?

Attached: 30cf3b65da64643de3e1c01233828bfa.jpg (564x423, 28K)

Yeah but with the amount I'm making it's a non-issue. We're here because paps (not my dad) is dope as shit and it's cheap to stay here. I can honestly do whatever I want, have whoever I want and if I wanted another person I'd just need to pay an extra $100. Honestly it's a better deal than anything because it's from a private renter. I essentially rent the house seeing as how we've had friends come over, get shit faced, make asses of themselves and then passout in the living room.
Very much a win win living here with how much I make vs how much I pay. Once I get my ADP tax shit sorted I'll be able to be even more set. 6 months I'll be A-1 manager with a fat salary (bi-weekly not monthly) and all the amenities I've already gotten.
Btw Colorado weed is kinda overblown. The dispensaries were just like the ones in Cali except for the tourist trap ones. Very very unprofessional and embarrassing to say the least.
??????!!!!!

Attached: demons know all your secrets.jpg (393x576, 30K)

>He's done more gay shit than you know and he didn't even blink or think.
Yeah about that

Attached: 3874f7efa8ee25a7eff34de1c0db5f95.jpg (564x705, 41K)

Let me guess you lied about the whole thing for cheap (you)'s?

Attached: demons arent always easily understood.jpg (720x720, 52K)

Neat!
Yeah Colorado weed sucks nigger dick, especially in the mountains. They say it’s the altitude but that’s bullshit, they just focus quantity over quality.
Anyhow, I gotta get to sleep, we had a good talk.
Sleep well!

All truth. They grew too much and it's all garbage now. Vegas is elite with it to the point of having $100,000+ machines to test it with.
**il r*leases*
Have a good night.

Attached: demons dont know when to stop unless you make them.png (658x558, 291K)