/Bant Stoners

how many people on /bant are going to smoke weed this morning and how often do you smoke how much do you smoke a day and when did you first start smoking and funny weed stories

Attached: BW.png (400x266, 29K)

i used to smoke weed

i dont smoke anymore

whats /Bant

Fuck off reddit.

I don't smoke weed but I support the legalization.

Attached: u-g-PCFX1G0.jpg (550x550, 45K)

Dude weed
(that said, all the way)

fuck off frognigger

Attached: 2B0E2806-AB26-435F-B87A-02569DAF1DD1.png (800x600, 267K)

Jesus Christ I'm so fucking ready to be a stoner again. I haven't smoked weed in like a year, and I haven't smoked it REGULARLY, like daily or around that for like 7 years. I just can't get high anymore because I'm too stressed about getting through school and before that I had a job that required routine drug testing.

I have to wait until the conditions are absolutely perfect. When they are, I am totally going to be a stoner again.

I smoke week daily. Also am an alcoholic.

Seriously, within the last 20 years, I have never been not under the influence. Sounds crazy, but it has never affected my ability to fit within society. Full time job for 18 years, now I study Psychology Hons Degree. AMA haha

Why Finnbro?

who are you talking to?

stop smoking.

how old are you?

Old enough to know what i'm talking about.

Mate, I've had 8 cans of lager today, so far, and I'm not in the slightest "drunk". I've had about 4 spliffs to. (One skiners tho)

>how old are you?

Attached: bant mafia.png (1100x564, 1.2M)

nice I wish

shit started giving me bad anxiety attacks and just made me feel really passive after a while.

do want to try edibles again though those were great

Every day but mix with opioids.

Fairly Based

Used to smoke all day erryday but cant because of work. Just kratom or opiates now. Support legalization tho

Where do you work, slave?

Have fun killing your brain lol

I do a "safety sensitive" position on rooftops. Randoms

>/bant
>not Jow Forums
>syntax of post doesn't fit the norm on here
likely a redditfag. stay if you're trying to reform yourself, I guess. if you're going back and forth then don't come back when you leave

Attached: keep breathing.jpg (638x633, 29K)

Jow Forums talk: a deeper dive into posting etiquette