Our governments are giving us skin disorders, eczema, cancer, herpes, aids, food allergies, autism...

our governments are giving us skin disorders, eczema, cancer, herpes, aids, food allergies, autism, other physical and mental disabilities through the use of industrial means and cash flow. are you not angry?

Attached: download.jpg (500x500, 78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fX_iisQ0vic
youtube.com/watch?v=5QKZrZiPMWs
youtube.com/watch?v=6veeTrdEyek
aaaai.org/conditions-and-treatments/library/allergy-library/prevalence-of-allergies-and-asthma
bbc.com/news/health-46302780
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>source : my ass

Personal choices user

you dont truly believe that do you user?

youtube.com/watch?v=fX_iisQ0vic american companies getting away with pouring chemicals in the water

youtube.com/watch?v=5QKZrZiPMWs

the DuPonts should all be hung

youtube.com/watch?v=6veeTrdEyek

dont fall for shill or ignorant bullshit

aaaai.org/conditions-and-treatments/library/allergy-library/prevalence-of-allergies-and-asthma

bbc.com/news/health-46302780

take this shit seriously

nig

Attached: Sanic_.jpg (684x684, 250K)

its not our governments, its the jews

Le based guys

Attached: The_Sex_Pistols_Experience_01.jpg (800x600, 93K)

i truly believe that companies are poisoning us with these things and are trying to kill us even before you showed us all of this. i mean you never heard about anybody with autism or down syndrom or any kind of mental disorder before the last 2 to 3 decades. when was the last time you saw an autistic grandma or grandpa? back in high school, almost all of my classes had at least about 2 to 3 kids with mental issues. i feel like they are trying to dumb down the future at a more physical level than anything so that people will live to accept the shitty conditions and make people with autism more common than people without autism

i think my best moment from high school came from a tard who had a literal breakdown because some girl called him an indian instead of a native american. if they act like that in the future, then there will be no hope for our future.

You americans are fucked lol

t. Autismo posting on 4chins.

grow up

Shuddeet douwn. Zeyre catshing on.

Forgot image

Attached: DEA1BC7A-4748-4B47-A804-F60EA3556F4A.jpg (512x512, 31K)

>your resources
theres plenty of non govermental owned places to get "resources". but aside from that, what the fuck do you need "resources" for?
>your education
homeschooling and private schools exist
>your currency
...the type of money you're using dosent effect anything?
>your internet
we all use the same internet. that applies to you too, leaf
>your military (your justice
what exactly does that even mean? like laws? well no shit they control that. if they diddnt control that, then another government would form and do the same thing
>your land
you can own land. the goverment dosent own shit there either

freedom dosent mean anarchy. anarchy will never work. i think you're taking the word "freedom" a bit too literally there

also i looked through all the videos linked herefirst off, these are all about companies, not the goverment
and these articles have nothing to do with either goverments or companies. the second article is from the BBC. thats not even an *american* company. i dont even get what point you're trying to make here, and i hope this is some autistic bait

Personal choices user is a retard. Once you're done with informing yourself and making all the right choices there's no time to live a life.

haha ok meme is over kill yourself