Have I just found an actually based white woman?

Is this woman proof that “all white women are whores who love bbc and hate Jow Forums“ are just shills or is she an outlier?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=eGVW3yiS6lU

Attached: B8C521E3-69E8-4D95-81C9-FB1F4D75EB82.jpg (750x425, 72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/RPSfXg5kP4s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

lol this woman is a typical degenerate female amerimutt

Why did you fall for commie brainwash to hate your fellow whites in America

Mutts aren’t white

Attached: 6B4F8F5B-47BA-411E-A614-85CA49ACE629.png (686x798, 33K)

lol she looks like that Solis girl that offed herself a few months ago and got memory holed

I only hate degenerates, I will not hate you if you are conservative white hillbilly.

What about 'a punch on that soulless face' as a dating strategy ?

This girl looks like the type of girl to talk shit on discord and get her throat cut in the back of a prius

damn she is kinda ugly but I still want to ram my incel dick down her throat

Who is she making fun of? Women?

I think she would like that act of violenvce

dios mios la atrocidad viene

>incels

Go back to r*ddit you excuse of a man

All women are whores but white women are the least likely demographic on earth to racemix. And when they do racemix it's almost always with Hispanics. The kikes really did a number on you if you really believe this bbc shilling.

I laughed a few times. Seriously, what grown man likes Funko Pops? Get taste.

What is this? zoomer comedy?

I think this woman prefer GG Allin type of men

>that permanent disappointment carved out on her face

That Is unironically true. She is just a baby needing to be disciplined by an adult. That video is a cry for help. And she can indeed have help, in the form of fists landing on her face.

that bnitch is a beaner

>hatchback
do you niggers not even know what a wagon is?

the data is clear that white women prefer white men over everything else

Imagine the level of arrogance to post a video “giving tips” when you’re a 4/10 with make up, on your best day.

Attached: C3C739B4-8C29-4002-B323-BFD0A2C997B1.gif (400x400, 1.89M)

this based /thread sage

>Is this woman proof that “all white women are whores who love bbc and hate Jow Forums“ are just shills or is she an outlier?
REMINDER: Report spam post like this shilling youtube videos as advertisement. If you must reply use SAGE in the options field.

I mean, she's a woman, but when you listen to her she's not a woman. No, i'm not talking about the pitch of her voice.

What you think is a "based" white woman is just a woman with the personality of a man.

The correct answer to your question is this: no woman is "based" or anything similar. They are women. They fall into different categories. Either they are specifically fuckable, wife material, or neither. There is no overlap. Their opinions are irrelevant because women have co-operative minds and simply gravitate towards the idea that has perceived group authority behind it.

I don't get it. How is this soulless zoomer girl supposed to be based?

Do incels actually challenge that point lmao? Or just some groups do? Haha like it's not even close same race relationships are much higher than any sort of mixed race ones lol

This is genius. Incels are the most desperate people and easiest to pander to.

By punching her face with a heavy boot

Except for the part where I believe many of them hate women. Are the pay pigs for twitch thots really the same thing as incels?

i dont think this girl has ever seen a dick, and i dont mean that in a good way

This nigga needs to go back to making Batman Beyond parody vids then this topical shit

Attached: 44E3555A-BBCE-4E16-9B91-72D89C470996.png (262x384, 125K)

What is this shit? A parody? Do inkeks take these advices seriously?

Attached: matt estrogen.png (634x634, 552K)

She's funny.

Thats a thot not a woman.

biologically she is a woman I guess

youtu.be/RPSfXg5kP4s
Have sex

luckily theres only 1 gender, women are property

>advertising yourself on Jow Forums because baiting is easy

Attached: m-not-like-the-other-m-not-like-the-other-1429337[1].png (500x511, 196K)

>i have an art degree
>i'm smart
Not smart enough to not vandalize her body like a spic with a box full of magic markers and spray paint. I would not fuck her with Bill Clinton's dick.

Based czech

I believe these stats relate only to the US.

Globally, Asian women have much less occasions to misgenete than White women. White women are probably the worst now, Just because non whites are everywhere in White countries. Proximity leads to misgenetion. It is an unavoidable rule.

Attached: 1551249081965m.jpg (802x1024, 38K)

>thot
Stop speaking like a nigger.

holy shit this is truth

Attached: 1547588455157.jpg (1140x759, 140K)

she's taken miles of cock, probably beginning at age 13.

>all the butthurt femininine trumplovers ITT
this video was dead on, kek

>white

00:47 is correct. everything else is filler.

more than likely true

Wow, this video touched a few nerves. Hit too close to home, boys? This video is funnier on a 2nd watch. Aside from mocking incels, she's clearly satirizing the soulless whores who arrogantly dispense advice like they're the center of the universe. They're just as vacuous and dysfunctional as the incels. Good stuff.

I watched a video on youtube where people rate peoples attractiveness
And one white girl put all the black people and non whites at the back (least attractive) and whites at the front (most attractive)

have sex.

women cannot into sarcasm and satire, its look cringy

Wouldnt it be funny if she got raped?

that was funnier than expected

Have babies.

have sex.

>delete your playlist of my little pony kiss videos
I’ll pass thanks

Kek

Based

have sex

>incel
fucking not existing word made by the lefty propaganda. Anyone who use this word should be hanged.

She is based. That was really good. I suspect she is either:

1. A New York Jap
2. A Palm Beach Jap
3. From the Ozarks
4. From Florida
5. Some sort of Goblina/white mix

Regardless if she can keep up with this schtik she might get a following.

Also- I’m not really an incel I get interest from women but I am against racemixing and am working on myself so my dating pool is smaller.

have sex

Oh god what is that abomination

Attached: cary-grant-TGJ.00.jpg (420x420, 32K)

>dead on
Maybe about Jow Forums, but Jow Forums is the outspoken minority of incels.
There was no love for the targeted audience, just an air of a self percieved superiority masking insecurity.
It was cringe.

cringe

this

Thats a jew user

It's amazing. Just take everything she says and do the exact opposite and you'll be alright.

If you have ear gauges your opinion on anything is irrelevant and you should immediately drive a Prius into a knife

Attached: 9ff19817d846e310f03bcadfd19049adfd83a15b63d2d4059b319cfb7c4cdf52.jpg (2688x1512, 1.15M)

HAVE
SEX

Not 10/10 but in what world is she ugly? You've got your standards scewed by ig thots.

>white

so what are the tips fags I dont want to give them views

she is right about liking feet making you a pedo

Ew it’s a roasty

Attached: F1CB13CF-7456-4E50-BC93-62D92465DD4E.gif (400x300, 1.54M)

Gamers rise up. We live in a society.

Wouldn't even nut on her corpse to be honest.

Attached: gassed.gif (149x181, 836K)

There are a ton of normal chicks out there. Is there a problem with a lot of modern women? Of course. But there always has been. Women are easily led astray, and honestly their boomer dads left most of them out to dry by being a bunch of spineless non-participant faggots.
Thinking all women - your counterpart and a vital part of your future - are 100% in lock-step with the Twitter crowd should legitimately earn someone the title of incel.

Attached: 1562430273372.png (645x773, 49K)

Kek

Attached: 29F251D1-82F7-4C09-9E29-A95676F5D8DA.jpg (474x516, 36K)

>Take me to this
>Do that for me
>Dont be like that i dont like it
>Advice for you : me,me,me,me,me,me,me,
Women advice at its best

any girl who does her eyebros is a megathot

this

> whores
It is genetically programmed to women to prefer alpha males who can please and defend. It is not their fault average white male has small penis and is pretty much cuckold.

>tattoos, piercings, degenerate nigger music plays in the background
>based
pick one nigger

Incels don't date.
>morning after tips for incels

Why are you promoting your retarded youtube channel?

Thinking this is the reason women actually cheat. Their spineless husband wouldn't be able to defend her or her children even if they wanted - she has to secure favors from a Chad for that.

Based, weebs BTFO. Have sex

Bite it you scum

The bloody revolution will set us free.

Exactly.

thanks for the advice
I'd rather be an incel

Those eyes. Those eyes are the dead eyes of a whore. Her only meaning in life is to suck off men and get banged in all three holes. She is dead inside she can never get what she trully wants so she owns her sexual identity. She is very weak and actually a slave. She hates all men and is never to be trusted. The eyes of a whore.

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-07-17 10-12-47.png (203x86, 22K)

nice yellow diseased sperm, impotent faggot

:100:

>1 post by this id
that chick is a tryhard and i doubt she wrote any of that herself