Can someone explain this to me

How did Light get the names and faces of all the FBI agents?

Attached: 3bb049c7-d811-492d-b01b-a4d0819f6723.sized-1000x1000.jpg (800x383, 38K)

He smart

google

From the CIA

Double checked double kekd

I didn't understand the explanation in the show

I can't post on a I'm range banned

This thread is getting buried under cirnopony garbage what the fuck

Why can't you self bump posts on this shithole anymore

What the fuck why did my ID change to pink

The bant community used to come together to answer anime questions back in the day when the archive was still here

Because AnHiro knows you're a poofter.

Because with death note you can control the method of someones death and their actions moments before their death. That's how he was able to send L three fake letters. Anyway he killed the FBI boss and before his death made him send the names and faces of all the FBI agents working on Kira case in Japan to Ray Penber. Thats how Penber got the hold of the file with information of all the agents. Then Light made Penber write his acquittances name while looking at their pictures.
In short light made fbi boss send the file with all the info to ray penber.

Totally unrelated banters but should I eat noodles right now. I'm confused if should I eat oats or noodles?!

Thanks my dude arigato

>Flag
Something wholesome for dinner.

its weird because I watched the anime but I wasn't completely watching it I was distracted by this dog and I don't remember him killing the FBI chief it must have been something he just stated he did I let my niece borrow the mangas so I couldn't check

He tells the FBI guy to write them after the boss have send them. Did you even watch the show?

Attached: Screenshot - 7_16_2019 , 2_41_46 PM.jpg (308x350, 36K)

The best part about that whole arc is that anyone who uses the death note can't go to heaven or hell, so because Penber used it without knowing he was cursed with the same fate as Light to drift in Limbo until the world's end.

Ok show me a picture of the FBI director Light killed

The FBI guy knew how he looked. I guess he saw him every day while being in the office or something.

The laptop from the FBI nigger following him, if memory serves correct.

Oats, gluten is the spawn of satan.

He told Ray Penbar to write the names of everyone who was working on the case on a piece of paper which happened to be the Death Note. Ray knew those people. Did you even watch the show?

Gluten allergies are for faggots.

Heres the part where light explains it

Attached: Screenshot_20190718-114247_YouTube.jpg (2340x1080, 433K)