Greetings my peer group

greetings my peer group
please enable my unhealthy and self destructive habits by providing me with opportunities to talk about my favorite subject: myself
or just give me negative attention , don't worry I fully deserve any amount of shit i get I'm just an all around awful person

Attached: .jpg (390x282, 203K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TBsdWW7MOew
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

hello talk more pls

BRAAAAPPP

Attached: 99AD64B1-14FA-492C-A43D-AC16363F0D0B.jpg (841x1200, 86K)

hello hows it going

ok
here's a fun fact for you: a German slang term for psychologist is "soul plumber"
dumb phoneposter

Attached: .png (1280x720, 804K)

The guy in that picture is your new roommate. What do you do?

sniff his BRAPS

scream why the fuck is there a person in my house and shoot them probably

gosh didely darnit, just ten seconds before my post
it's pretty gud my dude, i originally just had a little to drink to watch the What we do in the shadows series but it slowly escalated with more and more sips to the point where my abbiltiy to reason inhibited enough to make another on of these threads
that's a girl silly buggers, she's just as flat as the earth
well I don't get along with others but also this character kind of reminds me of myself so I'd find her absolutely insufferable

Attached: .png (1280x720, 1.01M)

last time i got drunk i fucked up a whole cytube channel. that was fun. enjoyed wwditshadows?

Wonderful.
Let’s say you knew this from a phone call.
You would eventually be friends with him.

funny you should mention cytube, i tried to do my own Jow Forums anime stream knockoff with a drinking game gimmick. unsurprisingly it failed spectacularly
and yeah the show's pretty good, but maybe i just find it funny cause that sweet,sweet ethanol passed my blood brain barrier

Attached: .png (268x424, 228K)

niggy

yes. i also tried and failed. ive never seen that show? where are you watching it

what's yoir favourite topic pertaining to yourself?

I told you she's a chick my dude, i swear i took screenshot o a scene where she laments her flatness but i can't seem to find it
I guess you just can't recreate lighting in a bottle
I torrented it of course
uhh that's a tough one
I guess I like the idea of being smart, a visionary, or just not totally irrelevant to the world at large in general

Attached: .png (1044x889, 589K)

What's on your mind

what a strange metaphor. i like it tho

what else but me and how great I am

Attached: .webm (1110x918, 314K)

What makes you so great

Well anyways you have to live with “her”. How would you become friendly with “her” and what would you do with “her?

nothing of course, I'm pathetic both physically, mentally and intellectually
i know you probably aren't aware , but i never even graduated high school and am a complete fucking idiot
I'm a boredline skellington who's arms get tired just from holding the showerhead obove his head to wahs his unkempt hair
I can't even hold a job and am barely able to motivate myself to do basically anything except fulfilling basic carnal desires
I just have an unwarranted heightened sense of self worth for reason my smooth brain is unable to determine
just look at this thread, I'm not even worthy of scorn, i should just accept my irrelevance and die in complete obscurity
I'd punch her fucking lights out
what a dumb fucking shithead thinking you're oh-so-better then anyone
oh wow you figured out social rituals don't make any objective sense
and you totally don't need validation (except you totally do)

Attached: .png (1148x1027, 852K)

Why are you gay posting again Elliot?

Whatever you say man.
Who’s Elliot?

EIN VOLK!
EIN REICH!
EIN AOIFAG!

you know i feel like the 3rd reich is pretty overated
the DDR/GDR is a lot more ästhetisch IMO

Attached: .png (1497x921, 795K)

why have you worthless worm stop proving me,your master of their impotent attention!
I s´hall not forgive this insolent disobedience! reply to me at one or face my insolent wrath!
do you know who I a? I am one of a 7 billion irreverent hunks of meat who's chemical prepossess demand that a couple of others act like it's important!

Attached: .png (1044x889, 589K)

youtube.com/watch?v=TBsdWW7MOew

you might think you're better then me but i assure you all that separates me from (you) and me is the right circumstances and a little bit of desperation
you're not to dissimilar you and I Spiderman

>DDR/GDR
I never learned anything about them. History class on focussed on WW2.