Why can't Jow Forums have this?

/a/: youtube.com/watch?v=G93bj1HARA4
/v/: youtube.com/watch?v=NSnAdcyxCZ4
/jp/: youtube.com/watch?v=m9Kf0Cft2oM
/b/: youtube.com/watch?v=kYxlSDJZbn0
Jow Forums: youtube.com/watch?v=-5OeVSiisLU

There's literally no reason Jow Forums can't come together and produce its own animation. We have a board filled to the brim with super autists who don't do anything with their lives other than site on Jow Forums 16+ hours a day necrobumping threads. Certainly there is an energy that can be harnessed here into creating a great animation that fully embodies the spirit of Jow Forums.

Attached: 1562647320607.jpg (300x289, 28K)

>the spirit of Jow Forums
and what exactly would that be?

autism

kot

cause /a/&/b/(Jow Forums as is) is dead

and deadness, not only the problem of the Jow Forums.
The same shit happens with our imageboards.

/b/ is dead
/a/ is in a coma

Jow Forums is very much alive

cause we have no talent

if you want something like what you described, then start it

I studied animation, but first I have to fix my life

Attached: 1557936239537.gif (500x250, 1.28M)

Shut the fuck up cunt we're working on it. Kinda hard to create culture content out of shit posts and shit talking with no real intention other than making people mad. It's played out and /b/ already did it with le troll maymays. We can't capture lightning in a bottle again.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 164K)

I forgot to clarify.
A&B is another name for imageboard, I would even say the classic old name for imageboard.
And yes, now is not the best time. some crisis
but yes. bant is still better than b

Working on what? Is there an animation already being done by someone or a group?

There's a lot of OC me and a lot of other artists collab on trying to come up with something for this place. I've put out OC, currently I'm working on a video for Jow Forums and I've got a homie in Belize working on a 2017-2019 Jow Forums-tan and Jow Forumsvolution set. The problem is we keep running into roadblocks with who is here and who we need to make content for. Nobody will give us genuine feedback because "lol you're trying so hard". Fuck this board it's a nightmare for culture.

Attached: normie and bant .jpg (800x572, 115K)

Do you have a list of culture-related things you're putting in the video? Stuff like Duke, Cirno, Alzheimers guy, etc.? I hope you're being impartial and putting in everything, because leaving out things you hate while putting in or giving extra attention to things you like is a perfect recipe to making people hate what you're doing.

I'm intrigued, what say the council?

Attached: 1506511110_imageproxy.php.gif (540x304, 492K)

Okay so say Jow Forums actually does make an animation? What do you do it as because as is it will probably just be a mess of gay shit.

maybe we could try doing a collaborative project where anyone can submit short animation that will then be compiled together into one vidoe
we could call it Jow Forumshology

We have a list that includes even obscure things like Blepe, Simon and bantplant but we're all over the spectrum as far as what times we were in bant and what tastes we have so there's a lot of overlap. Artistically this creates a lot of tension that we're trying to overcome because we don't want to shine the spotlight on any one particular group or give any one particular event more attention than it deserves. I'd like it to be really impartial and more show the true evolution of the culture of Jow Forums as a whole through the years its been around. I'm working a lot in the archive as well as with a lot of scribefags and lurkers to try to put something together.
Remaining impartial and real is my first and upmost concern but of course the second goal is to make it not look like hot garbage. There's not a whole lot to build on here.

Attached: stages of normie.png (1440x1551, 1.37M)

Last image is very correct

[s4s] has dozens of websites, a really detailed wiki and releases a new album every couple months

Attached: neutral expression anime girl.png (344x398, 189K)

this is the strength of diversity