My Father who's an abusive Psychopath ruined my life! He's also an Ex- Cop and his Cop friends at the station here...

My Father who's an abusive Psychopath ruined my life! He's also an Ex- Cop and his Cop friends at the station here defend him to the core. I'm trapped in an NEVER ENDING Nightmare!!! I can't go anywhere for help because ppl will keep blaming and gaslight me. I never asked for my father to physically abusing me nor messing with my education and my job. Idk what to do anymore, my father managed to not only ruin my life but also my reputation, which was the only thing I had left. This isn't fair! It's not!! Idc what his retard cop friends say, they're fucking trained to recognize abuse and they're not doing their fucking job. What can I do against this corruption and injustice????????

Here's my Fathers address, He deserved his ass to get besten.

Roland Scherer
Darmstaedter Strasse 24
64625 Bensheim
Germany
------
My YT Channel: m.youtube.com/watch?v=iu8t4HWk_wc

Attached: Screenshot_20190721-231655~2.png (720x656, 259K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U2YuHteNh8c
twitter.com/AnonBabble

you have been conscripted

Attached: aidf.png (674x708, 19K)

Erzähl bitte mehr!

Was kann ich gegen die Korruption und Unfair-ness tun?

Revenge is futile. Go make something out of your life. I believe in good planning and effort. Life shouldn't be used spent complaining about injustices

Attached: 6b29c98730c7309a39133f605f999fc1.jpg (664x811, 69K)

How??? I could've rebuild my Life if my rep wasn't ruined by the lies and dirt by my father. Now, how do I get my Clean reputation back???

Und das heißt?

Attached: Stroheim.jpg (1280x720, 61K)

user, this is your life. I don't know anything about it nor do I want any say in it. I want you to do something about it. user that question is something you have to answer for yourself. Good luck. See you around.

The Cop I was talking to literally told me that I should've better killed myself! What type of Law Enforcement says that???

You're kind, thanks for that, but how is this helping me?

You shouldn't listen to people who speak ill of you. He is only dancing on your fathers palm. You are better than that.

Thank you for recognizing their fault. It's really hard when everyone around you is putting you down, even authority. I'm very desperate, Idk how to get out of this.

As I said you have to answer your own questions. user I believe in you. Don't disappoint yourself

I need explicit advice!! What would you do If your Reputation was ruined and your father is still allowed to abuse you by law???

I need explicit advice!! What would you do If your Reputation was ruined and your father is still allowed to abuse you by law???

I have gone through something similar to this. My own answer was to go my own way. Nobody will interfere with my plans of making my life better

Attached: 7e4e011d6b7848d9c488045800ef3d87.jpg (564x1002, 53K)

why are you evn here? How old are you? Do you know how hateful Jow Forums is? "kill yourself" is posted thousands of times on this site everyday.

Attached: 1404850821924.png (143x134, 10K)

Could you please maybe send an e-mail to my father and tell him to back off? Please!!!

I won't

Or just talk to him? Please

Idk what to do, Idk why this is happening to me I've nothing left I'm a loser I just want my life to be normal but I'm not allowed

okay i will send him an letter what should i put in.
also get to a psychiatrist theraphyst or social worker. or get to a lawer. these people will help you way more. and help you with this

also how old are you. he looks old and weak
go to the gym and get strong

My father needs a therapist, he started this mess and he is the reason why I'm suffering and crying on Jow Forums right now.

He is very strong and scary in Person. Everyone defends him because their scared, even my own mother.

okay bleib ruhig man wenn du jung genug bist kannst du zur jugendbratungsstelle gehn und
die ficken ihn brutal. aber geh zu nem theraphyten du hörst dich aufgelöst an.
besser als bei den scheiß bullen hilfe zu
suchen ist ein anwalt oder so. lass den wixer den
rest seines lebens im knast verbringen

und bist du typ oder frau ?
in einem jahr gym bist du stärker als er
und wenn nicht steroide :D
youtube.com/watch?v=U2YuHteNh8c

Do you understand German?

ja ich bin aus österreich alles oke bei dir
du hörst fich sehr verwirrt an

How am I supposed to pay for a lawyer? he got me fired with his lies and also he's an ex cop I can't fight that :(

Wie verwirrt?

Paint yourself black and o to Sweden

naja du weichst allen hilfe stellungen und fragen aus und weißt nicht das man in österreich deutsch spricht. warum geht jugendberatungstelle nicht. und psychiater ist auch gratis und wenn du dort erzählst das dein vater dich umbringen will und dir droht hat er sofort eine ermittlung von ganz oben am hals und da helfen seine freunde nix mehr

Ich muss mir diesen Mist von dir nicht anhören, wenn du mir nicht glaubst dann verlasse diesen Post, so einfach!

was meinst du denn?
ich glaub dir ja und deshalb sollst du einer staatlichen Beratungsinstitution davon erzählen. und ganz sicher hat das ganze bei dir ein trauma hinterlassen. also lass dir helfen. und nochmal wie alt bist du?

ließ dir doch mal durch was ich schreibe

okay ich geh jetzt schlafen aber ich bin extra für dich länger wachgeblieben. lies dir morgen meine vorschöäge nochmal durch und mach was sonst endest du mit selbstmord

Ich habe nicht auf die Flagge geschaut und wenn du mein Post gelesen hättest würdest du mein Dilemma jetzt verstehen.

Ich würde jede Menge Optionen haben um mir selbst zu Helfen nur geht das nicht mehr, weil er mein Ruf ruiniert hat.