If evolution is real, how come darkies still exist?

Why arent we all blue eyed and white.

Every single race finds white people to be the most attractive. there are a few exceptions of people with jungle fever but they are outliers. 99.9% of niggers, pajeets, chinks, spics all want a white girl if they could. and all women want a white man. how come darkies still exist?

Attached: 1562294000056.jpg (1972x3316, 1.19M)

>If evolution is real, how come darkies still exist?
bc whites and white inventions!

Attached: 1562825886215.jpg (1600x1015, 380K)

nice feet

Niggers invented HIV.
Now they spread it.

>all women want a white man
Not white women. Most white women prefer nigger cock.
>how come darkies still exist
Evolution is brought on by adaptation. When our hominid ancestors (Homo erectus to be specific) left Africa for Europe and Asia due to presumed food shortages, natural selection took place. The freezing temperatures of Europe killed most of our hominid ancestors off leaving only those with lighter skin (to absorb Vitamin D better) and longer hair (to keep warm) alive. Hence, the reason why whites have lighter skin and body than blacks.
So to answer your question, darkies still exist because their ancestors never left Africa and there was never a need to have lighter skin. If you had white skin and lived in Africa during that time, you wouldn’t survive.

If white people are so great how come they haven't eliminated all the other races yet?

*and more body hair than blacks

Different races evolved separately in different climates and didn't interact with each other until about 500 years ago

R and K selective traits, for one.
Needs of different environments for another.

Try and be smart. White people are supposed to be K selective.

Attached: 1562600912119.jpg (494x313, 18K)

You dumb fucks feed and breed them,that's why.

Because darkies are actually superior. White cowards just enslaved the world with disease, guns, and now debt after darkies helped them out of the dark ages.

based

good question. my best answer is kikes

white women want nigger cock because of jewish conditioning

how come they don't want your cock?
is it the white mental illness gene?

Yes. Blame the jews.

Attached: 12-25-14-thu-anonymous-03-35-14-no-5087-file-hide-1419500114332-png-526-87-16959020.png (500x522, 127K)

Natural selection was put on hold for humans. It’s a problem.

The entire history of the Western World post-1945 can be summed up by replacing what works with what sounds nice.
Even after WW2, the percentage of the world population that was made up of white European peoples was much larger than the portion made up of African nigra.
The United Nations made some regretful choices after WW2 as well one which was sending massive amounts of aid to shithole countries all over the world including nigger lands in Africa.
Left to their own devices the populations of all the various nigger lands in sub-Saharan Africa would be much lower but the combined efforts of the UN, charities, Christian missionaries and others kept on feeding and caring for the nigger horde thus their numbers grew and grew.
Humanity has been in a revolt against nature since the late modern age that started in 1945.
Perhaps Uncle Adolf will reincarnate and fix things for good this time.

Attached: nazbol flag.png (225x225, 4K)

Being a smart white guy isnt evolutionarily advantageous. Being a dumb nigger with 12 kids is.

Attached: 1468467177960.png (618x853, 341K)

Attached: kimQuote3.jpg (500x433, 169K)

Attached: kimQuote2.jpg (500x433, 142K)

Attached: kimKardashianQuote.jpg (500x435, 168K)

Attached: leaders.jpg (765x454, 46K)

Attached: lol.png (384x600, 316K)

Attached: say-no-to-white-men.png (1260x898, 1019K)

Attached: this_is_america.webm (404x718, 1.06M)

Attached: 1540842655268.jpg (609x481, 105K)

The concept of "evolutionary advantage" is turned on its head when we aren't worrying about finding food and shelter anymore. If you want to look for adaptiveness in this environment, look at the top of the class hierarchy; whites, Jews, Asians, and Pajeets who have the ability to do high tempo cognitive work for extended periods of time. Niggers continue to be retarded ape people who can't compete

Niggers are proof that evolution is real.

Creationism teaches that all creation is good.

Evolution does not teach that all creation is good. Evolution teaches that bad things, such as niggers, can be formed by nature.

That’s not how it works

rape

Evolution is adaptation, not about getting better. Sometimes (quite a lot of times) being weak, retarded and ugly is beneficial in the course of evolution.

Whiteness is a recessive trait, therefore having all those other races you mentioned wanting to mate with whites cause the total number of whites to go down exponentially.

Dont you realize the ginger is the true purity spiral ayran

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-05-21-40-49-70.png (1080x2160, 996K)

She cute

Too much compassion

It isn't really, the offspring of a mixed race couple is just halfway between both of them, whites are just exclusive about not cointimg mutts as one of their own

>thinking evolution should already be finished not even knowing how long its been happening

wut

Feet

>pale feet

Attached: remiyuck.png (550x413, 113K)

>It isn't really, the offspring of a mixed race couple is just halfway between both of them, whites are just exclusive about not cointimg mutts as one of their own
That is downright retarded and you know it.

Only fair eye and to a lesser extent hair color are truly "recessive", and even then it's not absolute. Other traits are just averaged out

>Only fair eye and to a lesser extent hair color are truly "recessive", and even then it's not absolute. Other traits are just averaged out
You forgot to mention the iq will also get averaged resulting in inferior iq. Not even mentioning the violent predisposition that follows such admixture.

And before you say another word about it let me remind you that I am from Brazil and therefore I know first hand how damaging race mixing can be to a country.

That is one ugly monkey ass niglet.

Luke Wilson does a documentary explaining how it happened.

its definitely worth watching.

Attached: Idiocracy.jpg (960x1440, 199K)

Correct.

That’s a tranny

Attached: 1394677007584.jpg (800x450, 48K)

evolution is a tree, not a single path

>If evolution is real, how come darkies still exist?
Same reason bacteria still exist. Evolution isn't fucking Pokemon.

Test

The sun

So you agree with me that it is a recessive trait that requires isolationism and segregation from other races in order to survive and thrive?

Maybe in the 90s but white is boring, now everyone wanna be mixed. Nogs aren't trying to look white at most they wanna look latina. The kike programming worked too well.

Bacteria are actually extremely important microorganisms yank. We wouldn't even exist without them. Typical mutt low iq logic.

If Christianity did not exist in Europe.
Niggers and amerindians would be on the endangered species list.

All groups on earth are like that.

...because there's still a lot of sun in africa you fucking idiot

Africans are the missing link that evolutionary scientists go on and on about.

Formerly chucks

Cringe.

Attached: moe.jpg (262x234, 14K)

>All groups on earth are like that.
That is untrue, niggers for example can breed with other races resulting in more niggers, maybe slightly different from the original niggers but no less niggerish in their appearance and behaviour. For example, if a full blooded negro mixes with a white resulting in a pardo, and the pardo mixes with another full blooded negro the result WILL be a negro, pretty indistinguishable from the original negro. But if a pardo mixes with another white it will NOT result in a white, just another pardo.

In the ethnocultural sense yes, all I'm saying is that, genetically, skin color doesn't follow a strict pattern of dominant/recessive

t. Browncel

This is just because nigger blood is universally looked down upon, so even if you're only a halfbreed you're considered tainted and become ethnoculturally "black"

>genetically, skin color doesn't follow a strict pattern of dominant/recessive
It does actually, it is just controlled by more than a single gene. The melanin producing genes are still dominant while the ones that don't produce it are recessive.

Then why are mulattoes fairer skinned than negros

1. blue eye gene is a fairly recent mutation (and has become insanely prolific for how recent)
2. white genes are recessive, you need both pieces to display the phenotype.
you answered your own question, darkies want white women to bring the recessive genes into their bloodline because we are the best. women are simply low IQ sex fiends being fed propaganda who will destroy and dilute their entire bloodline if not held in check. i am not sure about this but i believe if the clown world continues in enough time eventually more recessive genes will circulate and ultimately most people will be white?

Based Sicilian foot poster knows what's good.

>tfw could have had lily white nordfeet but my sicilian ancestors were forced to huff stinky muslim girl toes

sicilian girls might as well be algerian.

Attached: sicilian girl feet.jpg (446x631, 39K)

>feet

what do you think about sicilian feet? My feet are sicilian and they are probably polluted by moors.

Attached: __nitocris_fate_grand_order_and_etc_drawn_by_naturalton__sample-02ffc6f730c0ca3bd0ff20a8a2c35467.jpg (850x1192, 255K)

Because white man is no beast and knows mercy. That's what makes him human

>Then why are mulattoes fairer skinned than negros
Because not all of the melanin genes work in simple dominance system, but most of them do work in such a system.

More like your feet are polluted by mi amoor~!

Attached: 1519077921376.jpg (205x246, 7K)

are you wh*te? Sniffing sicilian feet is dangerous to wh*te genes because it turns your eyes the same color as my toes.

Are these sicilian feet or muslim girl feet? Same thing.

Attached: sicilian girl feets.jpg (2048x1536, 461K)

When you breed like bacteria, it's difficult to compete numerically

I've a little shitskin in me, mademoiselle. You need not worry; mine eyes and hair are black as night, yet my wh*te skin is a fair delight~!
May I have the honour of seeing your soles, my dearest?

Attached: 1518931835993.jpg (618x481, 52K)

ok but don't bully.

I know i have muslim feet.

Attached: italian feetsss.png (645x446, 522K)

If i made toast, why is there still bread in the store?

Are those her foot?

Attached: 1562198009470.jpg (1000x1000, 119K)

nup. Some sicilian girl.

I thought her feet were freshly imported from saudi arabia.

Attached: sicilian girlfeet.jpg (600x433, 53K)

Because of the Free Gibs

End the Free Gibs, then the darkies will go away

Attached: 1507944703854.jpg (720x960, 91K)

Maybe blacks can't evolve into white people?

I always figured you were in Italy or america. It's kind of blowing my mind, and also making me uncomfortable, to see you posting in multiple threads with your real flag.

but did muslim girls put their sweaty brown feet in my genes?

Attached: __nitocris_fate_grand_order_and_etc_drawn_by_kase_daiki__sample-0c9b8ce73560c9e233faf7a8cd250b4d.jpg (850x1205, 245K)

>if evolution is real why does chalk still exist
>if evolution is real why do old cars still exist
>if evolution is real why do alligators still exist
>if evolution is real why are reptiles and birds still a thing?

You try living long term in some horrible tropical rainforest without modern medicine or tools.

Thanks to modern technology white people can pretty much anywhere without much trouble but that wasn't the case in the past. There's a reason why most of the white settlement in Africa was in the south and not in west Africa becuase if you spent much time outside there was a good chance of you dying of malaria or yellow fever

Because whites in warmer climates succumb to cancer while blacks in warmer climates succumb to Vitamin D deficiency.
Simple as

>If evolution is real, why are there still monkeys?

>doesn’t understand evolution
It’s not about progress but adaption to the environment and random gene expression

Yes.

its call darwin theory

because cucks and liberals keep them alive

:(

Attached: __medjed_nitocris_and_nitocris_fate_grand_order_and_etc_drawn_by_aya_shobon__dd5a29ef0bce2104c649bcc (764x1080, 215K)

>Why arent we all blue eyed and white.

genetically recessive. you went to school, right?

WHG were 100% blue eyed. Dumb niggers like you should be castrated to prevent breeding.

Because fuck you.

Gloger's rule.

pathetic cuckcel COPE. white women fuck niggers, kikes, mexicans and arabs

White men would fight other white men to save niggers which is another problem