Chile is white

brownies aren't real chileans,

Attached: A white man.jpg (1024x1001, 136K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Chileans
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/French_Chilean
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Croatian_Chileans
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_Chilean
youtube.com/watch?v=ajHOz8xFvck
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Italian_Chileans
youtube.com/watch?v=MYB_gs81900
cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/geos/ci.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Chile is cool. Keeping those Prussian traditions alive.

Also you are right

He looks like a whiter version of my grandpa.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Chileans
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/French_Chilean
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Croatian_Chileans
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_Chilean

Attached: white chileans.jpg (650x434, 59K)

Based

youtube.com/watch?v=ajHOz8xFvck

Attached: a group of chileans.jpg (3648x2736, 1.4M)

Argentinians BTFO

Attached: received_353670725291277.jpg (720x360, 21K)

Boludo

Maradona cocaina

why are y'all so obssesed with spicy and beans? it's just disgusting

Attached: 1532498991012.png (880x944, 710K)

Why are you so obssesed with the color on your skin. You must be a butt ugly manlet who only has his white skin to hang on to.

Attached: dd6cd323a763230608a2761c603b63bc.jpg (564x553, 45K)

Seguro sos un negro envidioso

Boludo la boludo

Maradona cocaino

can you define real?

I'm obssed with that because brownies were so fucking mean. so I learn I can just trust in people of my own race

also now I'm more obssesed it because when I want to post in Jow Forums and not all of my anons recognised me as a white country for the IP, so I'm quite piss off with that.

folks of white etchnitiy who made this country in a strong economy with a quite secure style of life

do you really think all those brownies really do something important for this country?

I actually like the idea of the unification between Argentina and Chile. both countries share many things in common.

if just argies weren't poorfags~

Attached: .png (760x489, 37K)

>brownies were so fucking mean.
Oh okay stop being a pussy

Attached: 1ab1a802d7757470a1423d9df95cad8e.jpg (400x539, 53K)

Paraguay

I think you should stop trying to look good in Jow Forums

I mean really those guys are just autistic Jow Forumsfaggots, it's pretty cringe

Also Pinochet is based af

Brownies are food dummy! And it's quite yummy so you should learn how to make it!!

Attached: ppal-brownie_0.jpg (680x510, 52K)

you know brownie is term for ''morenos'' o ''indiecitos',' right? but ok,

lol hahahahaha top kek lmao good joke

I used to post on Jow Forums because I'm an alt right who believes in white supremacy and politically incorrect, my only problem now is when I used to post a lot in Jow Forums I was in The US, so my american flag was good to do a lot of posts

STFU you retarded spik. No way you're white since you all descendants from us and you're mostly mixed with *ndians.

stfu spaniard, who cares about yout stupid spaniard DNA, I prefer the slavs who cames here, also Pinochet had french heretige so I don't give a fucking damn.

southern europeans are always the worst, muh conqusita, muh mujerzuela, muh ligar.

better take care of your andalusians. who are more mutts than many chileans here

You're really rude and kind of retarded. Hopefully you become a better person someday. You also made the same post twice.

I quite suprised do you think I'm rude when every god damn chilean are more rudie in Real life.

I'm just honest because really piss off when a retard cames to talk about why chile is same to bolivia.

if you like to take silence and be a fucking cuck who can't defend yourself, it's your problem caca perro

Attached: based.jpg (623x446, 81K)

You still 90% Spaniards, so fuck you

learn a bit about european inmigrantion in Chile, spaniards can't deal with the cold weather of the south. his mediterrian blood is just too weak for a real winter. I'm not suprised why ex spaniard colonies with just spaniard influence were just too third world

Le delusional guy who thinks Med has the same weather than the tropics.
And also, the greatest non-Spaniard immigrantion to the South was Italian. Who are Italians, huh?

Your'e not white, deal with it.

if you are talking about the numbers, I remember you the population of argentina is 44m and chile is just 18m.

so the german were 300k, croatian were 400k, british were 700k and french 25k, italian 150k

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Italian_Chileans

it take a big influence in the chilean etchniticy, of course those inmigrants weren't poor so usally brownies into Chile are poorfags.

Andalusia
>Coldest month 16.9 °C
>Warmest month 35 °C

Valdivia
>Coldest month -1,9 °C
>Warmest month 23 °C

Croats are Meds
So 1 million of the 18 millions are white, congrats
.> Valdivia
Yeah why didn't you use Tierra del Fuego instead

yeah but croats aren't influence by kebabs as like southern europeans as like spain, italy and portugal. so they are more slavs

because valdivia was a german colony, and into that terrotory was where the spaniard can't live comfy. where do you think those guys come? also into tierras de fuego is where are croats. but valdivia is a good example

> Took my comment seriously.
The weather adaptation argument is just stupid.
Tell me why there are white Americans in Texas, Florida, LA, places with hot weather.
Spaniards ain't used to cold? Ask the Galicians, the Castilians, the Aragonians, ask all the Spaniards who are living in Germany, the UK, Sweden...
Or the inverse, ask all the Russians who are living here, because we have lots of immigration from there.

AC :)

Yeah, like there was never migration until electricity. Like Romans never roche up England, or Muslims never roche up central Asia, for example.

Oh! I forgot something
> True Chileans are White
> White Chileans are British, Germans, etc
So, true Chileans would be the brownies ones, genius. Stop contradicting yourself.

Attached: Genius-meme.png (320x246, 23K)

yeah but the weather has a similar between them

who created the cities in the south? the natives?
who created the business and thanks to that the economy grown up, the natives?

no, they don't do a shit but they always want more benefits for something that they never do. my mood to have discussion is a bit cold so, thanks to have a speech with me~ one day the alt right will rise again and Chile will be white again, as like it was in 1973 because commies were brownies.

:) good luck with femenism there mate

Cringe

Will you genocide the 94% of your population? Woah

>45%

yeah and It will be wonderful

Attached: 1442282264516.png (933x936, 95K)

Attached: chiri.jpg (750x485, 121K)

Attached: students from las condes.jpg (744x424, 68K)

Attached: f129782-0-h.jpg (800x450, 297K)

I think this video is the best example what do you see when you're in Chile

youtube.com/watch?v=MYB_gs81900

Attached: 1563599178076.jpg (640x320, 160K)

According to the CIA you're 88.9% white
I don't care if you're white or not, what I care about is that you're the rudest retards out of the whole of South America, and that's simply terrible
I've never met a decent or well-adjusted "Chilean" in my entire life, while I've met tons of amazing Colombians, for instance

Attached: Chile.png (965x81, 9K)

leave this board, another poltardschizo

I used to be the most kind dude on earth, but you know what happened? the nigger, the brownies, the faggots, the spics. they destroy my mind and now I'm a monster.

for that reason I belong to Jow Forums and don't go outside of my house. this country is one of the most rude nation into the entire world and I'm contamined with his poision.

can I wonder what is that pic?

Attached: 1550746175323.jpg (221x221, 23K)

My pic? Statistics from the CIA World Factbook
cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/geos/ci.html

Go back to Jow Forums
You are just worthless as any shit neet with extreme political view.

if I go back to Jow Forums some ameritard will call me spic just for flag. it's quite difficult when nobody repesent the white race on Jow Forums and you believe in hitler and white supremacy

thanks, it will be useful :)

>i mean, nobody chilean represent the white race.

Nobody gives a shit about your shit political view here.
Go back to your containment or try out Jow Forums.

Jow Forums is infested with mexicans and brownie chileans. this is the most comfy place for posting shit without heavy discussions. also I used Jow Forums until 2017. the reason why didn't you see the chilean flag was because I used to live in The US. posting into Jow Forums with the US flag was cool~

Attached: 1551801764640.png (949x610, 569K)

and this board Is Also Not For You.
idiot

for some funny thing of the destiny, someone remember the user 'a Jow Forums guy'. I used that namefag for a while until namefags become cringe

you can't do nothing boris, I'll stay here forever with my nazis stuff

Attached: =D.jpg (600x600, 60K)

I vaguely remember that name. It was before namefags was a 90% of being a faggot.

chile is Jow Forums

when abe was my pal :D

So sorry r/banters for the dumb thread my fellow coterrain has made, this doesn't represent the thinking of the whole country.
Long live to the spanish talking countries! My best regards to Perú, Bolivia, Spain and so many other. Have a great week.

fuck peru, bolivia and colombia
brownies deserve a rope on their necks

Attached: 38029585_612224522511865_6618505931250466816_n.jpg (250x200, 9K)

also is spanish speakers.

It's the same.
>double reply
winterfag much? ándate a cabecear un tren

tanta wea que hacen porque tengo ip chilena, cuando estaba en US nadie le daba importancia lo que decia, podia ser el mas badass dude ever made.

aparte nadie usa el termino spanish talking, suena estupido

A nadie le importa que tengas IP chilena ni donde resides, les importa que hagas temas que nada tienen que ver con este board.
>suena estupido
Me alegra que puedas manifestar tu opinión. Por cierto, estúpido lleva tilde en la u.

do you think I'll have my keyboard in spanish? I used to talk only english for two years, I almost forget spanish in many things.

and yes they do. also this is a random board, you can talk here whatever you want it. it's off-topic.

Why do you feel the need to point out that you where in the US or you speak english? Do you think you are somehow special because of it?

>you can talk here whatever you want it
Eso significa "Acá puedes hablar como quieras". Si vas a jactarte de algo, por lo menos hazlo bien.

>it's off-topic.
Sabes lo que es la distinción por exclusión genérica?
Si sabes, no volverás a hacer esto.

Lo siento hueón, tengo que ir a trabajar, no podré seguir dándote alimento para tu trollismo. Sage y reportado.

no, I do to explain why I know quite well my etchnicity and why I'm not just closed to the mind to live just in Chile.

don't such a pussy, I'm not the first and I'll not be the last, have a nice day wagie~

te olvidaste de corregir "don't such a pussy" tb.
>double reply again
>doesn't know how to delete a post
>thinks he is white because he speaks english, even though he does it horribly
winterfag loser, seguidor de lamueles y maricónnuevo.

who said I feel white for speak english. whatever. my speelings suck and I know it, sometimes I forget to put words when I tipping in both language but ok.

>can't be a newfag cuz i'm here since 2017

"Mariconnuevo" lol
You're nothing special, are probably like 17 and have no clue of any politics. I'm genuinely sad for you. Go get a hobby and get away from this place, it's not too late.

Attached: fa6aae8cbcc0d4b6561ae0fe5ebe2a5662f23ee47c8b4530eb884fa7e84131a8.gif (1000x1000, 464K)

Don't bump, weones.

Isn't Chile now getting niggers?

Haitians selling energetic drinks

I like Chile tho

you know when someone won over you, when you stop attacking and just work on defense
yes, it's filled with them, but most of them are pleasant, no comparison with US niggers

post skin pics

This and post face