Who was in the wrong here?

who was in the wrong here?

Attached: 1563033512315.jpg (636x783, 174K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2019/jul/18/moroccan-court-orders-death-penalty-for-jihadists-who-beheaded-tourists
thereligionofpeace.com/
bestgore.com/beheading/24-year-old-danish-female-backpacker-morocco-final-trek-beheading/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

at least they weren't racist

The thots, obviously

hahahahaha

Fake

Here come the
“They were leftists anyway” memeflags.

theguardian.com/world/2019/jul/18/moroccan-court-orders-death-penalty-for-jihadists-who-beheaded-tourists
>death sentence

Daily reminder that we need to deport shitloads of Arab criminals to their home countries so they can be executed.

Attached: 3200.jpg (1400x840, 58K)

Holy shit BASED mudslimes on THOT patrol behead a couple roasties trying to ride that immigrant dick
This is why we need refugees guy's

The girls, the parents, the country. They believed the whispers of the kike.

Yeah but at least they are not talking German now.

It's funny how Finnish media describes their injuries as knife slashes on the neck area.

Always great to see these independent liberal traveller women experiencing true diversity. I hope they felt enriched in their last moments!

But wait, why were they killed? I mean, obviously for violating shariah, but specifically what did they do? How did the attackers find them? How were they isolated from help?

This but unironically

Exactly, nobody answers this. Plus the photo is so low res and the head on the right looks fake

morrocco is a relatively big tourist destination, incel faggots.

the towel heads need to be exterminated like diseased roaches

Finally pol is starting to understand. We must embrace all peoples differences. White people are perfectly safe around non-whites; the occasional murder or rape is nothing compared to the terrible racism that whites commit.

Attached: 1563474702855.gif (540x511, 802K)

Fuck off Ahmed

Women for being thots
They got what they deserved !

Watch the video.

>british
>white

umm why is member swelling? more like this pls

There's a video (with sound) and it is all too real.
Just like every other gore video involving subhumans they also use a dull blade, so it's pretty fucking gruesome.

Is this a case of political correctness or does Finnish not have a word that directly translates to "beheaded"?
lol Since when do Arabs need a specific reason to chop heads?

> no meme flag
They were leftists anyway

Technically that's correct. Truthfully that doesn't really describe the whole story but technically they didn't lie. That's what media does: They provide you with the facts but they don't tell you the whole story.

I don't say they need one, but I have no doubt there is one even if it's stupid. I would like to know.

Oi anybody have a link to it? I tried searching it but they blacklisted the fug out of it.

fake pic

Attached: morocco-beheading-fake-image2.jpg (800x600, 212K)

>assholes cut two girl's heads off
>OP the Fag has to ask who was in the wrong
>definite slide thread
/thread

We have terms for beheading but they don't want to use them since that "could incite negativity towards religious minority groups".

>killing white women is ok

>"Finding yourself" in a country of violent savages

And they will continue making the same mistake of believing strangers in foreign places will be as welcoming or protective as in their home territory

bottom pic is photoshopped, why are you faking this, op? what is your agenda,op?

play stupid games win stupid prizes. women in the west are too spoiled and pampered and used to doing stupid shit with little to no consequence. teach women that actions have consequences and this wont happen

all tourists should be decapitated

which one was the one who they filmed being beheaded, the one on the left or right??

BBC for saying they died of neck injuries

imagine being this stupid

I dont have it anymore and it really isn't anything special compared to other shitskin killing videos.
>But wait, why were they killed?
revenge for western wars in the middle east in general and specifically as the killers supported ISIS.

Lying by omission is still lying.
Wait so do these journalists think Arabs having a reputation for "slashing necks" is somehow better than a reputation for "beheadings". As if people would hate them for one reason but not the other?

The tribe that made it possible.

Yup really bad shoop.

bad shoop

It's seen on /gif/ from time to time.
I never felt the urge to save it though.
You could try your luck it.

They got kidnapped out in the boonies. Classic snatch and grab, dragged back to a cottage in the Moroccan foothills and executed. The worse crime is they didbt contact their mossad agent for that good av equipment. We can only see the potato quality flip phone photos. Faggots.

Do u think they got gang creampied?

Imagine trying to rationalize the fact that your media treats you like children who can't be trusted to know the full story

the niggers

Right, I think.
The video is filmed at night and your mostly see the back of her head.

Well the linked article says there were 21 other men involved, besides the two that actually committed the murders and the one that shot the video. So I think an explanation like "oh, revenge for geopolitics" is not satisfying. There must be some better reason.

The 'shoop' I posted was online years before the beheading

I found it.. thank ya yandex.

The vids definitely real, and those pics are definitely photoshopped

They were there to climb a fucking mountain.

Wut, you've not seen the video?
It's fucking awful, one of them cries for her mum.

The video shows one of them being led into a hut in her underwear and a shirt. There was no resistance or signs of her struggling. As she is forced onto her stomach, she willingly sticks her ass into the air thinking it was some sort of sex play where the Arabs were going to gang bang her. The sex play theme continues even to the point when the knife is drawn against her neck and she meekly lets out a playful scream to signal to them they’re being a little rough and when they start slicing into her neck she only gives a short and meek scream, just like the white northern european race.

>there were 21 other men involved
people who shared the video and or knew about the attack and did nothing
>There must be some better reason
there wasn't and there isn't.
It was two naive dumb Scandinavian girls going on a mountain trip alone in shitskin territory. They then got attacked and beheaded for Islam. What a shocker!

>They then got attacked and beheaded for Islam. What a shocker!
Wut! Islam is a religion of peace you bigot!

thereligionofpeace.com/

The article says the prosecutors want between 15 years and life in prison for those other 21. Do you get life in prison for sharing a video?

Y, wanted to mention this too: over 20 People got convicted. It was a gang, clearly. Organized rapings of western women is a thing in alot of Parts of the world. Don't get how woman are so fucking naive. Not too long ago there was a polish girl drugged, raped days on end and then when she passed out they brought her to a hospital, there thé doctors went full ape shit and declared thé girl was insane (drugs hmkay), strapped her to a bed 2 days straight and then she Committed "suïcide" hours after she called her boyfriend that she was Bring held hostage in thé hospital. All of those fuckers are into this shit, just don't go to these shitholes. This was in Egypt btw.

No I haven't seen it. Where is it?

Where?

How do moroccans get to spain and why aren't they deported?

The devil of course.

on the internet.

Kys u fucking jew.

Post the link

Well I looked there.

>OW! OW!

Attached: 9.jpg (258x360, 55K)

Take the severed head pic and reverse image search it on yandex.

Tryin to teach yall how to find something they want burried.

in Morocco? For ruining the tourist industry and scaring away wealthy dumb idiotic Scandinavians?
Yes I can guarantee you that. They came down on this shit like a ton of bricks as it hurt their economy and the locals wanted blood.

are you a boomer?

THIS. This was the extent of her resistance, it typifies the white Northern European race.

>Wait so do these journalists think Arabs having a reputation for "slashing necks" is somehow better than a reputation for "beheadings"

The way they made it sound was like they only had scratches on their neck and somehow just bled to death. The language was so down played it made it sound like school yard play-fight.

Are they alright?

jews

the irony, their bloodline has been bleached but they are still niggers down to the soul

Don't teach the boomers anything.
They'll use that small modium of knowledge to keep you out the job market for another 20years.

The video was posted on the attacker’s facebook profiles and it went viral instantly.

have you ever seen what women in general do in dangerous positions involving other people? They freeze and hope for mercy. Its a survival instinct that have served them well which only fails when dealing with shit for brains goat fuckers.

There's a reason people don't even read the news anymore. Its a dying media and while its dying the journalists are making it go even faster with their bullshit.

>Danish flag

checks out

He's not wrong.
Resistance generally only irritates attackers, whereas they might take pity on someone who basically gives up.
Takes the control aspect out of it.

I didn't know that commie faggot from Rage Against the Machine joined ISIS.

Attached: cuck de la rocha.jpg (704x776, 145K)

What about Captain Marvel you bigot

The lack of self awareness is outstanding.

Or it might make the attacker feel like this creature is so pathetic it should be snuffed out. Serious

Referring to a victim who has 'just given up'

It's no longer on best Gore the French government made them take it down. What the fuck has it got to do with the French?

>bestgore.com/beheading/24-year-old-danish-female-backpacker-morocco-final-trek-beheading/

Attached: E58B964A-F81C-47D0-BC75-38940D0BB903.jpg (125x120, 2K)

Attached: 123.png (584x431, 62K)

Morocco is a french colony

Not anymore Burger.

Dude wtf, why would you post an image like that delete this thread

goat fuckers and ignorant white women, seems like a match made in (soon to be) heaven.

Well I mean their holy book literally says to strike off their heads at the necks... so whoever wrote the Quran I guess. (Satan)

Apparently it is when it comes to removing videos from the internet.

They probably just assumed the muzzie shit skins were ""French"".

>the photo caption reads, “not as deep as she is accustomed to”

kek

Attached: DB554B1E-E58C-4458-86AB-1CC8BB0B3F22.jpg (352x698, 89K)

You people are beyond pathetic, remember the dagestan massacre? The one guy who ran away got shot instead of getting beheaded. If you know you're going to die, you might as well try to make a run for it or just fight to the death, even if you're weak.
I'm probably wasting my breath anyway because nordcuck brains don't even have the part which is responsible for honorable behaviour.