Scottish Retard who cant' sleep, Ask me Anything you cunts!

Scottish Retard who cant' sleep, Ask me Anything you cunts!

Attached: 250.jpg (250x230, 55K)

why are you retard?

Attached: sad_brit.jpg (247x204, 16K)

Too much Irn Bru not enough sunlight

Give both opions, Local flag for the specific country if you want that and UK flag if you actual give a shit about the union

Attached: 80b.jpg (799x650, 78K)

are you a fan of count dankula?

Fucking Aye, Mad Lads series is some good shit plus an actual decent Youtuber from this fucking cursed land

what did you think of his bob ross mad lads episode?

Wholesome af

are you a good christian boy?

Take IT back

Attached: D9JJSTRXoAADlXe.jpg (259x194, 10K)

have you accepted Jesus as your lord and saviour ?

What is life to you and to British people in general? Also, are you suicidal?

can't tell you what the rest of the UK is like never been to the rest. But up here in Scotland is fucking Drug fueled mania. Also in general am i? possibly? i'm not too sure

Implying i'll be saved

Attached: fun#.jpg (228x221, 8K)

I'm not sure about what life is to me either. I wasn't born in this world by my will. And I have a hard time dealing with my life whole time
I hope to just enjoy living my life

No one is man. Just gotta find some positive even if it's just binge watching some show you used to love

Do you read books? If you do, what kind of genre of books do you read? What was the title of the book you read the most recently?

but you will be user, jesus loves you, didnt you know that?

Sc*ttish faggot kill yourself you are my slave

you first cunt

No thanks but I will sleep instead

yeah! Mainly horror and the last book i read was probably Stephen King's Carrie

You sound like a Jehovah mate

I'll watch some video
Thanks Scottish fella

What do you think of independence?

It sounds good. Although I haven't read Carrie yet, I like Stephen King too.

The last book I read was The Egyptian written by Mika Waltari, except for Holy Bible

No problem my Japanese Mate

>Jehovah
far from it.
you wont believe my story if i told you but ive come face to face with something so evil i couldent even scream

i'm all for it mate, when i went to the States a lot of you's kept saying to fucking go for it

I will admit you guys make some fucking great horror content good job! The Egyptian is really fucking great too

say it then mate, wit's so evil?

>be me
>invited a guy to live in my house
>wasnt aware of the artwork on his back as clear as day when he walked around with no shirt
>had a pentagram fully tattooed on his back
>after he moves out he left artwork in the room he stayed in which resembled his tattoo
>he other mate comes round to give me money for having him live at my home for nothing
>i freaked out and broke a mirror with a baseball bat to get rid of him
>felt strange for weeks
>decided to spend 1 night in the room that he was sleeping in
>had a powerful sleep paralysis like dream
>couldent move
>couldent scream
>couldent open the door to get out (went out the window instead)

long story short, i spent my first night in a mental hospital sleeping for about 30 hours cause no one would believe my story

are you retarded

its a circle with a shitty star in it

what the fuck schizo

>what the fuck schizo
how did you know?

the fuck you doing in Scotland mate

You fucking went to the mental hospital just cause the cunt had a "scary tattoo"

Yeah ok the fuck

surprisingly i was born and live here

damn that's gotta suck. Ever done heroin?

i know everything about you anonymous
i'm looking into your window right now

Attached: 01.jpg (849x1200, 69K)

Some of modern Japanese horror contents(novel/movie/TV drama) are scary and good. I like them and Patrick Lafcadio Hearn's Kwaidan.

also surprisingly no. Not too bad here if you just pretend

the neightbours called the cops cause they thought i was someone trying to break into my house
when they put me in the back of the car i wanted to goto a church, it was like 2 am and there were no churches
and it wasnt the tattoo, is was the experience of the sleep paralysis that scared me

come down Kent mate it's all a bit less shit. Just don't go near Dover

also more evidence that christianity = schizophrenia from beginning to end

Attached: 1555571453276.png (550x543, 50K)

mate sleep paralysis is literally just "oh no a can't breathe" the literal fuck you been taking

Kwaidan is fucking great and Ringu was my shit was as a child. thank you, you fucking glorious horror bastards!!!

you can hallucinate during it
that's not even unusual rly

nice quads

either way, point is i lived a life of sin, im far from a Jehovah, after my 30 hour sleep i woke up asking for a bible and read about everything i had done wrong

mostly true yeah

You sound like my fucking town's local Priest

really? fuck that's shit

kek

Attached: 1482527598939.jpg (625x415, 104K)

It's our pleasure, mate. Ringu may be the first book I bought with my money in my childhood.

yeah my hallucination was quite cool
i felt 3 things picking me up, 1 by the legs, 1 by the shoulders
they rested me on a bench or a table or something, (at which point my eyes opened and i felt like i was levitating
then i saw outlines of these shadowy figures, the room was dark, and once again my eyes were opened and i tried as hard as i could to scream and move but no sound came out,
i still cant find answers for it, maybe there are none.
But ive accepted i was hallucinating but just being in the same room with the guy who worshipped the devil or some shit made it all seem very coincidental

keep reading then man, books are one of the best forms of entertainment

what in the literal fuck?? shit sounds like a horror movie

thats why i freaked out so badly user, the cops and no one didnt want to hear my story, so they just put me in the mental house for a couple weeks.

Fuck sake that is some genuine crazy shit

Attached: aaaaahaahahhaa.jpg (299x299, 14K)

have you ever been in one man?
theyre actually fucking comfy places but your surrounded by people who are literally fucking crazy
i remember one bitch who was muttering "drink my pussy" when i was in the outside area having a cigarette
and then one chick freaked out to total nutbar levels cause she didnt get her meds on time and shit, you never want to goto a place like that when youre actually fucking sane

Pussy is an energy drink here man so that sound sorta normal? and no i haven't man

they locked up people for all sorts of crazy reasons,
one guy in there was in there just for the fact he jumped of a roof or kicked a wall or something because he came in with a sprained ankle and on crouches.
one girl i talked to was there on her last day or something because i never saw her again openly admitted to trying to kill herself so she must have been feeling normal again to just say that shit to a stranger.
the only serenity i felt in the place was when the kid with ancles played me a metallica song 'one' on an accoustic guitar
sometimes a part of me wishes to be back there, but it was so fucking boring i dont want to be
if you ever end up in one for such a meaningless event like i did, i wish you all the best, and never get angry when youre in the place cause the doctors dont know how to react to anger, they dont even know what it is, so they just up your medication and treat you there for longer than you should be

What does haggis taste like?
Is it good?

i can't really describe it too well but it sort of falls apart in your mouth like mash potatos? Also bias here but yeah

Thanks mate

Okay I'll do. I think you are right

I wonder if OP fell asleep

Probably

discord thread

Not a question but I really appreciate the Scottish a accent. :)