Which do you think is better?

Which do you think is better?

Attached: 2 watches.jpg (1944x1500, 838K)

I like left better

The right has a cleaner design (I'm not crazy about the checkerplate back plane on the left). The hands are far more visible on the left watch, making it easier to read at a glance. The left is a better watch for me.

neither, open heart is tacky

yeah I was thinking the same thing though if not for the backround issues of the left I'd probably choose it instead

Thanks a lot for your replies

> open heart is tacky
Watch makers are eager to make people fans of automatic watches
I think it's a good attempt

The left one is NH9111-11A
The right one is NP1010-01A
In case you want to know the model names of these watches

>Watch makers are eager to make people fans of automatic watches
I don't mind the idea of an open heart. If I was a watchmaker who was proud of his work I'd wanna show it off too.

are the owner of the watch company?
can you make the left watch but with the backplate design of the right watch and also make the automatic text slightly smaller and remove the model number from the front (not visually appealing) and then properly re-center the "made in Japan"
if you do all this i think u have a customer

Just kidding as I am sure its not that easy to change designs on the whim of a single person but either way I wish you luck with your business goals.
Take care.

the right one

just buy a chink rolex if you really want to wear cuck shackles all the time

sometimes its useful to have a watch on you
to tell the time
how do you tell the time without a watch?

phone?

not everyone has

>buys a luxury watch instead of an actually useful device
yeah, nah

the right one looks stupid like a little kids watch

>I don't mind the idea of an open heart. If I was a watchmaker who was proud of his work I'd wanna show it off too.
Watches with such a decent design are in higher class brands. Both of these 2 watches in the OP are entry models.

>are the owner of the watch company?
I wish I were the owner of Citizen, haha. I have been wondering which model to buy for a couple of weeks. But thanks.

The right one is more popular in Japanese market.

I want a precise machine to work on my wrist. Maybe this is a kind of autism

neither
don't waste money on a wrist fedora

Left

But I love wrist watches
Only accessories men are allowed to put on are marriage rings and wrist watches.

Thanks. I like left one too.