s.4cdn.org/image/country/us.gif
flag-icon-css.lip.is/
here you go mutt

DW was cute and funny.

not that rare mate
There's me, King Kiwi and the brown gf user, unless that's you

None of you are rare!

Attached: D.W.4.jpg (811x608, 42K)

Some kids there will have baths together and will say body parts by name as in genitals and butts. And they will be fully naked so all parts can be cleaned. And know boys has a penis and girls has a vagina so no problem there in fact so they can look. D.W. and Bud will have one together so they got barefoot before going in the bathroom so there toes is showing. Bud also took off his hat and vest. And their socks is also off. And went in the bathroom and took off all their clothes. Bud looked down and saw his big and long penis and his scrotum and smiled and see them talking.

"I love my penis and also like what it is called for we pee out of them in fact," said Bud, "And your not the first girl under puberty which is Ladonna."

"I see my vagina and mom said someday i will grow boobs were my nipples is at," said D.W., "And i saw Arthur naked before and my nipples is showing."

"Your boobs will be there mom said so and i seen her naked before," said Arthur, "And here comes mom now and we are all barefoot here."

"Feet is meant to be bare so many in the world walk barefoot all the time," said Mrs. Read, "Arthur i see Buster is here get him barefoot."

"I love showing off my toes for i have nice looking one's there," said Bud, "Now my butt and penis is showing which i also love."

Kate isn't allowed to see a boys genitals she would mess with them. D.W. had baths with Arthur before so she knows better than that. She loves the size of Bud's penis and said Buster has a small one. Arthur's is the perfect size as in a bit above average so a pretty big penis. Binky's is a bit smaller than Buster's. Rumors have it a boy lost his in an accident and has to sit to pee like a girl. Fern is shown putting her bare feet on the table so they see how nice her feet and toes is. And seen her feet as well as Arthur's has best looking one's. Girl who doesn't look good barefoot is Ladonna but her's is also showing.

"I heard that Fern has nice looking feet like ours i see our toes there," said Bud, "And i see my penis and your vagina for we are naked."

"I love being naked for all people is born this way so i can play naked here," said D.W., "I heard Tommy has a bigger and longer penis than Timmy."

"That is indeed a fact i gave them two baths before so i saw them," said Mrs. Read, "But Bud your penis is a big and long one so your lucky."

"I take after my dad in that way for i and my dad took a shower at a gym," said Bud, "And i seen my own penis many times."

"Baths in gyms is very common so divided by sex and gender there," said D.W., "You do have a nice penis size i love the word penis and vagina."

I hope you all like this story here so far for it is rated m for adults. For names of genitals is said by proper name. And i hope you all like it so far. See what happens next chapter in this story here of course.

hidden

Attached: D.W.6.jpg (472x345, 62K)

someday you will grow boobs where your nipples is at.

Done

Attached: D.W.3.jpg (1366x768, 168K)

Rare?

Not rare on Jow Forums though

Test

Attached: .png (1200x882, 1.18M)

proxyfag

Btw this one is Kosovo. Not even the archive shows the name
fag

Attached: .png (754x1052, 1.69M)

Rarest flag of this board coming through

Ōō a literal iceberg just posted.

And I am real unlike most of these pathetic proxyfags

Пpивeт

pic or you're lying

you're decreasing your flag's rarity every time you post

wtf so now there's 4 different versions of this flag (anonymous proxy, satellite provider, Asia/Pacific Region)
5 if you count Andorra

Now this is real fun

Attached: D.W.10.jpg (749x654, 55K)

braaaap

Is this rare?

ok

Mine is surprisingly not rare

DWM is right. We're uncommon, but not rare.

Attached: 1447313059572.png (887x607, 168K)

I don't think mines rare but whatever

I don't know why I've never seen the flag of Peru until now
I don't mean on a Jow Forums post; I mean I've never seen that flag design before

>I've never seen the flag of Peru until now
>I've never seen that flag design before
>I don't know why

>american
No surprises there.

Attached: 1442322272123.png (471x361, 219K)

"Kosovo" is serbian.

Attached: 796317652_662671.gif (400x400, 411K)

You have disgraced the entire country. Commit sudoku!

Here you go
Idgaf

Attached: IMG_20190724_020418527.jpg (3264x2448, 1.82M)

Attached: 61WT2D0d8jL._SL1500_.jpg (1500x1500, 123K)

Not rare

Thanks for posting everyone.
Lets keep it up!

Attached: D.W.11.png (296x231, 102K)

Hello little advunturer. The name's Nice, as you can see beside my face.

Attached: hello.jpg (252x200, 9K)

I mean on top. Sorry, haven't been here for a while, forgot how this place works.

Attached: D.W.14.png (1246x828, 590K)

Why you mad, little adventurer?

im berry rare