I hate being race mixed

Being a mutt is the worst. I love my parents, they're great, but being race mixed means having no home. I'm more like my mom (White) but I still have some of my dad genetics, so I'm not white and is confusing. Avoid race mixing if you can, that will free your son from fucking confusion.

Attached: main-qimg-5a28a9e588bee0ee890f3881aa569ca4.jpg (602x602, 66K)

k

It isn't that big of a deal to be honest

Attached: 67380773_360640964629970_775039972384958128_n.jpg (842x842, 71K)

>being race mixed means having no home

Attached: olivia sulky.png (293x458, 162K)

EL MONKEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Just do your best to be a respectable person and you can be accepted. Chances are you probably won't be as intelligent or as secure in your home as whites, or have the same primitive self confidence of blacks, but if you just act white as best you can (don't commit crimes, pronounce your words properly, have good manners, be polite and respectful to everyone, especially your elders) then you will probably get by just fine

I dunno about all that, I'm perfectly fine.

Attached: 1563170873011.png (179x203, 61K)

lmao dirty mutt.

Well, the good thing is that I mostly act like that. My parents gave me nice values (white values, I guess?) and educated me very well. So I guess i act like a white person?

a perfect thread to post this XD

Attached: Argentina.png (800x547, 343K)

im some unholy mix of various slavic and germany and i dont give a shit. who cares

Same.white dad armenian mother here.Aldo my mother has like pale white skin she has dark hair and eyes so i got the white facial features from dad and the white skin but i have brown eyes and hair so most people here think im not white.It fucking sucks so i kinda want to breed with a real white girl and teach my sons to only reproduce with whites to repurify our genes

Don't both of those fall under "white," though?

Slavics are not white.They're mixed with mongoloids

i guess but whiteness is an american invention according to europeans. they are distinct cultures arent they?

Attached: Argentina is White 2.png (600x552, 430K)

Why tf do the americans who know argentina hate us?? Genuinely asking

i felt like this maybe when i was 13. you learn to distinguish your self as not wholly dependent on your ethnicities/cultures

this

In ex-colonies like Australia and America, your heritage is less of a defining factor since everyone looks the same and has the same accent

i dont hate you i just meme on you. i also dont know you too well desu but still im just joking

don't be sulky, I love you asobi aussie

he deserves to be sulky because he likes smelly olivia and not based hanako

I know, but in this 'war of cultures and races' I'm in the european side. The problem is that surely I'm not fully european and I feel that euros hate me for existing and hate my parents for having an interracial relation

>being race mixed means having no home
you faggots need to get real

any insecurities you have with your muttness you'd immediately attribute to something else if you weren't one

Attached: 1563177756923.jpg (422x422, 27K)

also Jow Forums repeats that exact line over and over again and its one of my least favorite things about that shitshow now

>war of cultures and races
besides, nobody hates you for it. thats delusional

Attached: 1509060046682.gif (400x471, 289K)

You're right. I should keep my hopes up
Olivia appears more frequently and has a wider range of emotions. I do like her slightly more though

Attached: olivia smile 2.png (538x571, 308K)

You sounds cool, good luck man. I'm sure you can find a home in most white nations

Well, that's good. Maybe Jow Forums is fucking up my mind

yes you should
what's got your hopes down?

Thanks man, you're nice :-)

>browsing Jow Forums
Well, there's your problem.
Stop browsing Jow Forums. You'll be happier, both generally and in terms of your self-hatred for being mixed.

She's also
>SPICY

Attached: 1522771347839.jpg (800x580, 135K)

if your half half your just a alien

Attached: 1556052755706.jpg (1000x1000, 133K)

You're note white .

It's not such a big problem but when you're mixed raced you don't look like any ethnicity so you always feel a bit out of place

Attached: apocrine sweat glands.png (473x480, 351K)

oh I can't really relate but I think you're great and hope one day you don't feel like that anymore

You're too kind

Attached: hanako blush.png (219x283, 72K)

so are you

Attached: teruhashi smile.png (404x408, 118K)