discover-the-truth.com/2013/12/15/islam-on-forced-marriages/
youtube.com/watch?v=L1h5lUqS-Ys
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>>she is getting an arranged marriage as I'm posting this
Is this normal in your country?

yes

kill her parents not yourself

thats what you get for falling in love

That is tragic algerianon. Don't kill yourself, kill her parents and him.

I don't think a pussy like you talks like this outside
:) burn in hell petite biatch

thanks for the suppost americanon

Seconded. Fucking murder their parents and her husband. At least you will feel in calm with yourself when you're executed.

I wouldn't be executed, I would get a job in the army
this is third world, mama Africa

Well. Now I'm thinking it and it kind of would ruin her life. Now I'm doubting.

Do something extreme if you're 100% sure you will feel better that way. If not, just get over it, mate. Maybe you will find another girl.

Stone everyone. Doesn't matter who, but stone them.

sucks hard my n-word

Attached: images (2).jpg (528x321, 24K)

I have read that white people aren less than 1% of Algeria's population. Which means 99% of your women have black hair, black eyes, and light-brown skin. Makes it easier to find "someone else like her".

yeah man

not really

>this thread

Attached: 64a.gif (640x400, 252K)

Never post here again.

islam is disgusting. everyone who believes in it should be treated worse off then libs treat nazis

Attached: r34345.jpg (612x748, 63K)

bruh arranged marriage is forbidden in islam, which is why I feel this why
not only did they take away my love but also acting as if Allah said stuff should be processed this way
fuck them fuck their fake religion, I have set a goal to myself to get the fuck out of here but still worship Allah

truly which is why I'm very thankful to everyone here!!

I see that you're from Norway!
I turn to your country black metal to cope with the retard society (fav band : dark throne)
just in case you were wondering here is a good blog post you should read if you have the time
discover-the-truth.com/2013/12/15/islam-on-forced-marriages/

you islamist whereever you are and how many times you have excused yourself will never be ever to hide the shitstain of sins you have all commited. when you are a minority you will act the victim when you are majority you will bathe in the blood of the minority.

Attached: 1537734361408.jpg (179x224, 12K)

im half Norwegian half flip.

and half cutie

whatever. im gay. so islam people are my mortal enemies.

Attached: 1559715543292.jpg (1280x720, 137K)

do u like bacon

yeah bacon is pretty good

>when you are majority you will bathe in the blood of the minority.
FUCK ANY MUSLIM WHO KILLS IN THE NAME OF ISLAM, I'm not an islamist I'm a muslim, I only pray and do fasting in ramadan I love every human being on earth I know that people do crazy shit because of pain I will not let my pain cause other people pain the cycle brakes with me, although what you said hurts but I kind of understand where you're coming from you're blinded by the media and shit, at the end of the day we are both human beings both me and you, we seek mental peace, we love we hate we fight, we are vulnerable ... both of us being a muslim doesn't make me better/less than you, our vulnerability is what keeps us human related tto each other although you hate islam but you still replied to this thread, I'm not going to ask you to convert to islam or whatever but I wish you would find peace with yourself and don't be mad all the time it's a waste

you dont seem to understand. there will always be innocents. but its too bad. i hate all of you. you can virtue signal as much as you want but at the end of the day the body count will increase because of this fucked up religion

we don't actully kill gay people alot of signers (damous ones) here are gay but no one kills no body
youtube.com/watch?v=L1h5lUqS-Ys
here is proof
PS : the song is shit watch your ears with black metal afterwards

damous = f*amous

i still detest your religion.

Attached: sgdfhwdfdfdsf.png (1032x854, 382K)

ok whatever, just don't be mad all the time

why do you have to bring up religion when this is obviously type is culture related rather then religion?
Do you need to ruin up the thread with religious talks just because you see a flag from mena?

Attached: 15563590375353.jpg (523x298, 53K)

remember though it is other groups bringing them into your country
they deserve your hate the most

fine
fine. im leaving this thread. i just have a burning hatred against muslims

did they rape your mama?

it's a culture thing

>be me
>21
>never have a girlfriend

Attached: 15638708116741.jpg (634x858, 86K)

cool story bro

if you're really into her you'd be fighting for her retard not in mom's basement on 4cuck site

GO OUTSIDE. MEET HER BROTHER OR ONE OF HER PARENTS. TELL THEM ABOUT YOUR STORY.
good luck bro.

>18
>meet first girlfriend
GTFO OF THIS PLACE NORMIE GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1482191196_1cc8beb58a1977c5d5fb003fffc2933e.gif (390x379, 160K)

kys libtard

Cuck.