Stupid Burgers

Ahahaha, look at those stupid burgers with their fuckwit leader and his stupid hair, aren't they a bunch of ret...
Boris? Fucking BORIS?
Aww, shit.

Attached: B5V4TNXGSMI6RBCJD7ZGGYE2GE.jpg (1484x1011, 144K)

Shut up you ridiculous pink haired communist. Best outcome for the Cons. I'm sure you wish you were a big fat black woman so Corbyn could sew his seed.

Attached: 1559724270019.png (698x613, 598K)

You seem agitated. Just because I think a literal clown being in charge is a shit idea, how does that make me a Labour supporter? I'm not even unemployed.

Boris is based what the fuck are you talking about you poorly disguised mutt

Friendly reminder that politics is reddit, go back there

>everybody who disagrees with me is the extreme opposite of me

I see now, anger at someone criticising your true love, so accuse them of being a tranny first. Gotcha.
Your secret's safe with me.

What do you believe in?

Attached: F6D7C39F-78C3-451D-B68E-0C8BF8944D51.png (591x620, 103K)

Nothing, that's why I'm here.

Imagine actually thinking Boris would make the smartest decisions for your cunt

Given the list of available alternatives then yes. Hunt the Cunt's a remainer fuckbucket, everyone else has dropped out. You know it's easy to criticize but put your cards on the table mate, who would (you) want in?

don't you believe in life after love

Brexit party, despite being a meme with no actual policies. Get the situation over with as quickly as possible, then have another general election and go from there.
Really hitting those cultural references at the peak of their popularity, this reminds me of that time Family Guy did that thing with the person nobody remembers.

>cultural references
what do you think of the simpsons joke where there was a farm store called “sneed’s feed and seed formerly chuck’s”

could've been worse
I could've asked you if you've never seen her face

Attached: 1553974933222.jpg (640x559, 23K)

Right but until the general election is called (which will be delayed until the last minute) then that card isn't on the table right now. I agree, either BP or For Britain would be ideal. But that's a pipedream for now.

Attached: For-Britain-logo.png (608x608, 26K)

I enjoy it more than life itself.
I do not enjoy it.

Fair play, you did the right thing.
To be honest, I'm just sick of unelected leaders. Brown, May, Johnson, it's all a bit Chinese. At least pretend that the people have a say.

Yeah and the majority of these behaviours we've inherited from the utterly corrupt EU. Their politicians are not elected but appointed by the EU itself. This is the tumor we need to remove first and foremost.

Attached: 32.png (1379x807, 1.26M)

Are you brits REALLY going to elect this clown? You're going to be a joke to the rest of the world! He's going to embarrass you! Imagine, people may even laugh at his face at the UN!

Attached: rolling-on-the-ground-laughing.gif (293x250, 21K)

Things wrong with that image
>attempts to call out hypocrisy but is referring to 2 different publications that can have different opinions
>left article put the word conspiracy in quotation marks, is referencing someone else using that term
>helping refugees that are already in europe does not equal for pushing for MORE refugees (with the assumed purpose of destroying western civilization)

Attached: IMG20190212WA0000001.jpg (1024x558, 38K)

>giving aid to refugees isn't pushing for more immigrants

Attached: 09876.jpg (340x191, 15K)

Yes but do you agree with with foreign aid?

Copy paste mate, but if you honestly think that Soros is anything but pure evil I'd love a list of the good he's done to europe.

Бopиc