Imagine the swag

imagine the swag...

Attached: 1553089924476.png (815x516, 23K)

>swag
Swag? In 2019? That word died some years ago...

u forgot to bump

I don't need to, though.

but you do

But I don't.

you do

I don't.

Attached: kannata.jpg (300x289, 28K)

it's your duty

I only bump those that are relevant though.
But these.... "swag" threads of yours, on the other hand... Nahhhh man.

so, why don't you make threads anymore

this............ too based............................ ugh..........................................

БOГ JE PУMУHCКИ

Attached: 71elOHBzEPL._SX466_.jpg (466x311, 29K)

oh, me? making threads? ehhhhh, i'm not sure.
maybe it's because i don't want to.

and why don't you wanna?

Because.... I don't wanna.

go ahead and make a thread right now, let's see what you're made of

Nah man. I really, REALLY don't feel like it.

imagine the swag... :)))))))))))))))))

wonder why that is

i just imagined it
the swag was so bluepilled they had to take based r*mania down
I just don't feel like it, okay? Besides I already know what might happen if I do make a thread, but I'm not gonna do it.
Also, learn to reply pls

afraid more people'll engage you?

>engage
No... I just feel like that they're gonna say the same things again. Including....
>y*nkers

you said yonkers is a shithole

Yeah, and I don't fucking live there. I only live in my own world with the kitty gods (which is more based than your larp romanian dreams).

how do you know yonkers is a shithole if you don't live there

because it just is. it's boring.

you been there?

No. I might have seen how it was, but it's almost kind of like a small city... I was just watchin' that place from the mountain, though. But never, have I dared to go there.

why haven't you gone there in person? aren't the people who live in the shithole in need of your help?

>b-but why haven't you gone there in person?
Because I don't visit real life worlds, not even small city ones.
>aren't those of need in help t-tho, buddy?
Like what? What kind of help do they need? They sure as hell aren't even asking for my help for shit.

Attached: 1560495800579.jpg (362x387, 55K)

you haven't visited real life worlds? how come you were observing yonkers from a mountain then, a mountain from the real world? and why not help those desperate in need, surely since you know yonkers is such a shithole, you must sympathize with its residents and feel the need to give them a hand, or perhaps........ have they wronged you somehow?

>how come you were observing y*nkers from a mountain then, a mountain from the real world?
No, silly! From my OWN world with the kitty gods! How the FUCK have you not read that correctly?

>and why not help those desperate in need, surely since you know y*nkers is such a shithole, you must sympathize with its residents and feel the need to give them a hand, or perhaps........
...What?
>have they wronged you somehow?
No they don't even know me. Not even the whole world knows who I am, Rica.

hmmm
what exactly is it that makes yonkers such a shithole?

It's due to how boring and lame it is.

and what makes yonkers so boring and lame? how could it be more exciting and cool?

i don't know, rica the rican. why do you want to know so much about that small city? meow meow~

you seem to care a lot that city and know quite a bit about it too, labeling it a shithole like that.... and you get rattled when people call you yonkers, why?

Attached: 1563877291489.png (1076x872, 194K)

what

why are you so interested in that yonkers city? especially when people call you yonkers

this is............. based.................... redpilled thread..........................................................

i'm not really interested in that city at all. and again, i do not live there. i live with the frickin' kitty gods.

yonkers...

the yonkerspill has been dropped.........................................

never said anything about you living there, just why you're so interested in yonkers, especially the fact you labeled it a shithole

yonker from jackson

yonkers yonkers is quite bonkers

no
i'm NOT interested in y*nkers, you fool! i never been interested and i never will!

then why do you wish it was less boring and lame? that means you've got some interest in yonkers

I do not wish anything on that boring shithole

could you at least go more in depth as to why yonkers is such a shithole?

I don't need to waste my time trying to explain why y*nkers is a shithole. It is just boring.

and why is it so boring?

Because there's nothing exciting about it.
Now, please stop talking and asking questions about that place.

what could make yonkers be a more exciting place then? less boring, more jazz to it

I said stop asking questions about it. Besides that you're probably not even based enough to know much about the small city.

i need to have a certain basedness level to know more about yonkers? i surpass all the basedness levels needed to know about it, but tell me, why do you need to be based enough to know more about it if it's such a boring shithole

...Did you get help?

why can't you tell me more about yonkers? it's just some shithole off the eastern coast of am*rica, what's making you so hesitant?

swagpill

get.
help.

yonkers can’t handle the swag........

yonkers.......

none of this """""""""""""""""""swagpilled""""""""""""""""""" bullshit is """swag"""

the shithole.........

yeah.... is romania like that too? is it also a """shithole"""?

yonkers...................................

imagine the cringe

redpilled yonkers

mmmmm.... you love that shithole, don't ya?

Attached: wiggle.gif (498x292, 636K)

jewsriel........ yonkers....... hedonism......... it’s all connected......

i would never love a place filled with disgusting muttoid am*rican dogs, would you? i sure wouldn't, thankfully neither of us live in that dystopian garbage dump

>j*wsriel
asriel is not an israel name though. i don't see why you have to call it that

that garbage dump? you mean your based romania country? yeah, that's also a garbage dump.......... and unbased too

nah, i mean yonkers, didn't you say that's some filthy hellscape with shit always in the air? be thankful you don't dwell in there

asriel........ israel........ it’s not a coincidence....... y*nkers is jewish.........

eternal redpill

whatever but your """based""" romanian country is worse than an average shithole.
rica the rican, why do you do this to yourself? why do you keep hurting yourself and/or trying harder?

jewsriel........ why so hesitant to tell me more about yonkers? it's just some backwater in am*ricuntia, can't hurt you to tell me a bit more

lad, are you okay

is yonkers? doesn't seem to be 'round this time of the year

ladpilled yonkers cemented romanian values

pants shit daily will rise again