"You either die a hero...

"You either die a hero, or live long enough to see yourself become the villain" Jow Forums are you gonna die a hero or become a villain?

Attached: 1552661104245.png (276x334, 17K)

i'm gonna die as a nobody

More interestingly, if you could press a button that would kill 95% of the world's population to give the earth, but here's the kick, you would be killed. Would you press it?

I did the opposite of that I used to be a morally bankrupt piece of shit now I'm a mellow guy who likes being nice to people unless they are mean

that is the most likely reason. but what i mean is are you gonna expose yourself to reality to the point you become evil?

yes. because i hate all of you
ok

I prefer being the villain. The world wouldn't be interesting without villains.

true. but i would hate you. even more then everyone else

Attached: friedrich-nietzsche-philosopher-in-heaven-all-the-interesting-people.jpg (2400x2400, 371K)

My nibba! Me too!

ok

Whichever one gives me a better legacy

Oh and feel free to call me whatever the fuck you want, I'm emotionless :)

describe "evil"
yes but the 5% cannot be random people but the useful ones

you will be forgotten as a hero and you will be hated as a villain. i hate both. i hate people in general. i hate this reality. in the end all that matters is what is happening in your life. everything else that happened before and after your life is therefore meaningless.
i dont care. im just gonna call you user.

good and evil is vague. i myself define morality as a social construct. it has a lot of grey zones. the evil guys usually are a bunch of assholes.

I'm gonna fuck you in the ass and then die of HIV

so edgy

do it. u wont get aids tho since im a virgin
ok

Attached: 1513979450890.jpg (500x500, 60K)

Hate is a capital sin, remember.

i dont care

die a villain

Attached: 1562723539365.jpg (926x1632, 158K)

only a villain would wear that while having a boner