Ok i need to post this somewhere, give me your advices guys

bear with me it's kinda long
>be me
>depressed for a while
>meet this girl, 10/10 body, understand me to a level i have never experienced before
>it's actually scary but somewhat cool
>she's got a bf
ohnono.gif
>we keep talking anyway, end up flirting
>she comes over to my house a week later
by this time i sort of had the feeling that something was about to happen but i also was ready to let her sleep in another room if she was uncomfortable
>we have probably the best evening i have shared with a girl before
>end up making out
by this time she has not said anything to her bf
>morning comes
>she stays another night even though she wasn't planning on doing so
happy.png
>basically i'm falling in love at this point
>she leaves the next morning
>both kinda sad but we promise we're gonna see each other
now is probably the good time to bring up the fact that i sort of instigated that i wasn't looking for anything really serious because i found the "couple cage" to be too restrictive, which we agreed on and that might explain why she cheated on her bf with me. at the time i didn't care
>we spend weeks separated by life events, hollidays and such
>a few plans of meeting up again have failed
>i'm getting tired of it honnestly but can't forget the feeling of being understood and loved for who i am for what feels like the first time in my life
>can't forget her body
>can't forget the fact that i was falling in love with this girl before we got separated
>she calls me tonight to have some news
>she tells me she had a guy over at her appartment
>i'm pretty sure they fucked but she doesn't seem to think that it's a big deal
and that's where i am right now. i feel like the emotional bf and i fucking hate it. it's not like we have said we were a couple so she technically hasn't cheated on anyone but i feel cheated on (ironic huh). so should i ghost her?should i let it pass? i surely fucking deserve this desu but damn it hurts...

Attached: 1561075296218.png (1600x900, 207K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GvVl7_SEGgk
youtube.com/watch?v=uIfHUs_qN1Q
youtube.com/watch?v=exsx8ncLObc
youtube.com/watch?v=kIpzRhJu8Rk
youtube.com/watch?v=34hl3V5TCE0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Get Jow Forums bro, Jow Forums is good.

retard

Attached: 1527997461164.png (387x720, 528K)

>literally a thot
get over it, she just toyed with you

quoth whomstve

can't say you're fucking wrong on that..

Attached: 1562544594347.png (250x202, 39K)

Look bruh, it doesn't matter really, if you have can't let your feelings go away or ignore them just do exercise, or even better, play videogames, let it pass or ghost her she nor you will remember each other after some time cuz you can't see each other, also, falling blindly in love with a girl is probably the worst thing you can do cuz they probably won't like you back as much

God my english is shit

GET ON YOUR MF PURPOSE
youtube.com/watch?v=GvVl7_SEGgk
youtube.com/watch?v=uIfHUs_qN1Q
youtube.com/watch?v=exsx8ncLObc
youtube.com/watch?v=kIpzRhJu8Rk
youtube.com/watch?v=34hl3V5TCE0

Attached: unnamed.jpg (240x240, 21K)

that's where the tricky part is desu she is genuinely interested in me it's just that she seems to be way more free. it's not a one way thing otherwise i wouldn't even ask for advice and would've blocked her and ghosted her right away. but yeah, should i change my standards and let it pass for this once or should i keep my dignity and walk tf away

Who are you quoting?
Also opened yourself up to that. Even if you believe that "couple cage" shit or not you dont say it.

i know... honestly i feel like giving up there you guys are not wrong

Bigen lookin ass

Keep ur dignity lol, losing something as basic as that for a girl you've only seen in her best days is stupid

Really, she might understand you, but you have yourself wich is better than any hoe you can get, put yourself first, relationships after, you still have aprox 50 years to live

yeah, i'll ask her tomorrow if she fucked that guy just to be really sure but if she hesitates to say no or if she says yes i'll just cut it right there.
thanks bros i appreciate your support and brutal honnesty, i needed it

No prob senpai, go get em

be you be faggot eat shit die

>cuck a guy and sleep with his literal whore of a girlfriend
>get cucked yourself by a whore with another man thats probably going to get cucked as fast as you and the guy before you
if I was american I'd clap

Very French post

>she is genuinely interested in me
You're fucking hopeless.

Attached: 1534954383171.gif (360x270, 1.63M)

You have been visited by the Laura of not great, not terrible threads.

This thread is currently reading 20 replies (not great, not terrible).

Attached: Laura.jpg (1278x637, 108K)