I summon Normie, I need your help

I summon Normie, I need your help.

Attached: AF56CDA4-3D91-4CF6-AFEA-4D71FA8DE493.png (683x1024, 987K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/rsfXsOPvzdw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

die

die

can't you just message him on discord instead
die

Hey show up plz.

Have sex.

dilate

dile 8

Already do that, Incel cope.

Yes?

Hey is that the real Normie?

Yes now give me a hug

I need your thoughts on this
I told her about my plans to leave and she’s gonna fight it.
Bad news: i need the bus tickets mailed to me, which means I’m certain she’ll throw them away when they arrive.
She’s also threatened to cut off my phone service if I persist in trying to get away.
She thinks I’m crazy for wanting to move across the bloody country to live with someone I met on the Internet when I’ve been living with her my whole life. I would agree if I was still a no-life socially inept NEET but I’ve had jobs including this one that pays well, and she thinks I should move in with a local first, but nobody comes to mind on that front.
I’m not sure what to do now, I’ve thought of hitting up a coworker to pick up the mail, but that’s 50/50 and even then the escape to the bus station will be tricky because I might have to leave while she is sleeping in the same room - you can figure how tricky that will be. And it would be a two day bus ride and I’m afraid of getting cops called on me for “stealing money” even though we have a joint account.

There’s so much but this is the start.
Your thoughts?

Another thing, she’s certain I will meet a horrific end if I go through with this, but I know anf trust him.
But then there’s the “internet friends are not friends” argument, but I’m inclined to throw that out the window.

Ahh shit I'm sorry I'm the real normie

I'm not*

Fuck you

My bad :(

lol

Yo hetero get your bum in here.

???

Attached: demons appreciate many things but not many appreciate them.jpg (224x272, 13K)

See I’m feeling trapped.

Look at dis

>She thinks I’m crazy for wanting to move across the bloody country to live with someone I met on the Internet when I’ve been living with her my whole life.
Do you really want my input on this whole cluster fuck?

Attached: demons arent always easily understood.jpg (720x720, 52K)

Yes please. Give me the hard truth.

Fine. I'll weigh in. My next post will be long. Let me smoke a bowl so I can give you the hard truth.

Attached: demons are cosmically alone with no real partner.jpg (500x440, 42K)

youtu.be/rsfXsOPvzdw

The truth is she's right. She knows you better than you know you and what you're doing is incredibly foolish. The kind of shit I'd be facing at your age and not even unique enough to warrant me getting all nostalgic about it.
You're facing a choice. One that you put yourself in and built yourself.
A) You can stay and deal with your mother thus giving you time to build your own way out and time to weigh your realistic options accordingly.
B) You can stick to your guns and do what you want to do in spite of everything.
C) You make your own way.
B is the most pressing. If you do choose this option you'll be burning away a lot. Leaving a lot behind to be reduced to ashes. You may not be able to look back or even return. There's a realistic possibility you have to start again in a foreign land.
Now for my weigh in with the objective truth.
You tossed aside a lot of work, time and hardship for a whim. That's foolish.
You were the architect of a fucked up situation to get here. That's stupid.
You involved multiple people in something that didn't need to be happening in the first place not because of your decision but because of your execution. That's sub 60IQ.
Finally you skulked around in the shadows then try to come out smelling of daisies. That's just fucked m8.
There's no way for you to go back or undo any of this. How do I know? Because I've reset. Only I wasn't a beta cuck about the decision like you were. I just packed my bags with what cash I had and left. Even to get me and Mrs here I had to thug it for almost a year without her sleeping on a couch in a study. Before that me and mrs took the $1200 bucks we had, bought a car with a homie down on his luck and headed for Vegas with eyes set on a better life. Resets are hard but you have to live with whatever comes from pulling that trigger.
Are you willing to risk it all for yourself Cute?

Attached: how fitting you and i.jpg (339x384, 28K)

talk to him on discord you fucking faggot

Attached: 20190529_194125.jpg (770x609, 188K)

/mommy issues/ general is back in business!

Thanks for the laugh. I needed cheering up.

Attached: 1403156243047.jpg (471x490, 119K)

this but also fuck an*Mefags
theyre worse than namefags

Now lets say we cover this quickly with a nice "Yes". We'll move onto the next part.
Living with someone is hard and your first time is going to be even harder. You won't get along with them. You will fight with them and you will leave. Living with someone isn't all roses and posies. It comes from a mutual respect for each others true character. Not a fantasy you build of what it will be like with that person. The cold harsh reality is you're not ready to live with someone. That's one of the reasons she makes such a good point of start slow.
Now for my weigh in on this point.
I think you're completely incapable of living with another person other than your mother because you haven't gotten over the way she's treated you yet. You'll carry that hurt into another household and unless the one you go to is strong enough to get you through it you'll end up hurting a lot of people which blank face where you're going you don't have a shot in hell. It's a doomed endeavor to live with someone you haven't known for over a year let alone to move across the country for them burning your whole life away. Fucking baka ass idiot fuck you have no idea what you're throwing away or where it leads. Spoiler it leads to you being stranded after about 2 years max and having to do horrible embarrassing demeaning things just to get by.
That's what you chose. You have to live with it if you choose it. You know where I'll be but I can't say I won't say I told you so when I buy you that one way.

Attached: you gonn a take the rest.jpg (395x628, 48K)

You know what? I’m tired of all this bullshit.
I’m gonna take D) try to have a heart to heart with her, an actual discussion with her about our issues with each other, try to patch things up with each other. We’ve got issues with each other and we’re responsible for them, on top of not talking them out and letting them fester into the monster they are now.
In my opinion this is the most ideal solution.

Enjoy option C. We'll see how it turns out. If you're lucky you won't piss her off too much. Good luck.

Attached: demons love the darkness inside you.png (500x406, 38K)

namefags are all actual cock lusting faggots though
anime only promotes it, at least it is not consistently gay

Dis you

Attached: how indeed.png (960x841, 96K)

then whyd you post an*Me huh? you telling me you’re on the path to becoming a gay namefag?
how about you take a break on and and don’t return

Thanks.

For what? Not like I did anything.

Attached: demons are always around but seldom wanted.jpg (500x647, 65K)

/subscribed

Attached: 1468190349948.jpg (490x564, 51K)

You gave me the hard truth about myself.

Any asshole online can tell you the hard truth about you....you're going to fuck it all up Cute but you won't listen to anyone on the matter that you don't respect and even then it only goes so far. You're too much like me and honestly it's getting hard to handle love.

Attached: so many scars.jpg (600x800, 83K)

>mfw Normie gave solid advice
And here I expected it to just become some gay erp

Attached: Kongo Shock_zpswag5bpf6.png (483x590, 529K)

>I expected it to just become some gay erp
I'm more than just an ugly faggot I've been giving advice screaming into the void for years now.
How did you not know this?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 164K)

Because every time I see you recently it's just gay shit.

I'm not going to say it's not true but it's pretty true at least for here. Shits been crazy to say the least but I try to give really genuine advice. I'm old. These bois are young and need help.

Attached: 1482838683557.png (723x800, 733K)

Just glad to see you interacting with people without fagging it up. It's a breath of fresh air.

I can fag it up if you want. I mean I'm not really doing anything here. Cute's gone (possibly 5eber) and you're far too cute to do anything with because Str-8 boy.
I guess I could be schizo gay....

Attached: 1511078117363.png (720x672, 356K)

Nah, I like it better when you aren't. Feels like you are fake when you do.

>Feels like you are fake when you do.
Not at all. I'm just not putting on any airs. I am who I am. If I think you're cute and I'd sex you I'll tell you. I do the same thing with girls just in a softer way.
I guess my general want to give love to anyone willing to receive it seems fake.
I'm trying not to gay post as much anyway.
Trying to go back to normal society a little more.

Attached: 54960165016.gif (500x282, 1.66M)

Maybe it's because I prefer romance and the idea of love beyond purely sexual gratification.

Romance starts at attraction. Everything after that has to be consensual. You can't exactly revoke someones attraction to you. Not like you can stop them from thinking you're appealing.
You a long walks on the beach or more of a $100 purchase at a card shop kind of boi u3u

wew, let me tell out about the girl I just dealt with. She wanted my dick bad, still does. But she fucked up by trying to manipulate me and make me jealous about her having sex with others. I don't take kindly to that sort of thing and now she's sad because I want nothing to do with her.

Not surprised there K. Roasites are gonna roast and if the people they're around don't want it the least they can do is try to tone it down.
Weren't you seeing a girl recently with a similar issue?

Attached: 9cb.png (1050x903, 1.01M)

something like that. I seem to attract roasties and I dislike this.

Everyone who's cute attracts roasties dum....you just have to wait for what you truly want. Roasties can be reformed but not everyone wants that.
You looking for a more modest girl?

Attached: 1512528025914.jpg (380x433, 15K)

Ye. Shit Post keeps telling me to go for my HR girl. She's smart, cute, modest, and generally really cool. But I'm a manager, and she's HR. I can only see that going poorly.

You just have to be upfront that you'd like to remain professionals at work and after work you can have fun. Just try REALLY HARD to not let it go up in flames. If it has to go out make it mutual and respectful.
SP is a smart guy he wouldn't mislead you (i hope

If we dated I'm sure we could do fine and be professional, but I'd hate to ask her out and have things be awkward. I see her every day and often have to work with her due to new hires and such. So I'd hate to be turned down only to have it end up really awkward.

Ask her out for lunch and she'll get the message. If she rejects you don't make it awkward. Continue your job and your outlook on her regardless.

Attached: 1512527128960.jpg (287x369, 14K)

Fair, but still scary. We'll see. Maybe I'll work up the courage to do it.

I know you will overcome your fear.
Plus if you do get rejected we can always snuggle right?

Attached: 1486373425479.jpg (444x444, 35K)

I only snuggle with qt 3.14 girls

What about your waifus doe? Your pillows are going to be pissed when they find out.

Attached: 1496255911614.jpg (306x331, 69K)

What sort of weak man has waifu pillows?

What kind of weak man is afraid of a girl?

Attached: 1545972825403.png (1171x1222, 1020K)

the kind that values his status at work.

Sounds like a punk move.
This was great kitchen but I really REALLY have to go get at SP right now.
I'll get back to you on normalbook in the morning.

Attached: 1500838297489.gif (300x367, 162K)

Take care!

Not okay.
You too!~
Take care of yourself and be careful.

Attached: 1511551558274.jpg (1280x720, 88K)

poL id >:(
epic