My uncle tried to kill himself last week. i always believed you have the right to take your own life...

my uncle tried to kill himself last week. i always believed you have the right to take your own life, mercy kills for sick people in sweden etc.

but i know his wife and kids and i can't help but feel he is abandoning them.
make me believe suicide is ok again please thank you

Attached: Louis_CK_2012_Shankbone_2.jpg (250x313, 13K)

suicide is ok when people i don't like do it

but what about people you like though

well people i like (based romanians like me) would never kys themselves in the first place

dick too small for that buddy

Attached: cult-corner-star-vs-the-forces-of-evil.jpg (646x431, 199K)

isn't your flag uk? u an immigrant who hates his generous new country?

Suicide is the only sin that can’t be forgiven cringelord, not okay!

It's good when a kike does it, cause it means one less kike in this world

so its worst to suicide then to kill or fuck you best friends mom by force?

Attached: gay fish.png (480x360, 68K)

youre going to die anyway so what difference does it make
sorrow is temporary death is forever

the currently anglo-occupied website of Jow Forums does not recognize the legitimate divine and redpilled claim of based romania of this entire planet, which explains my flag, but as for being an "immigrant" i would never dare do such a thing, serving other nations? especially the number 1 enemy of us based romanian people? no, i am merely on a mission right now, what that mission entails is none of your business

No I mean you can’t ask for forgiveness after you’re already dead

the sorrow you bring to your loved ones/family

wait so the uk is a major enemy, who else?
legit curious

cringe
thats bound to happen
either that or you get to see everyone else die before you theres really no other option

dude rape is 100 worst then suicide what the fuck is wrong with you?
would you rather your father suicides or shoved his cock forcefully up your ass while you cry?

anyone (and their subordinates) who wishes to put a dent in traditional romanian values, the life force of this planet, the very thing that keeps order around. am*rica is yet another major antagonist of the romanian people that must be destroyed at all costs

So this is the power “God’s chosen people”?

yea it's bound to happen but im telling you, if he was sick from a real disease it would be better emotionally for his family.
think of his wife, married the love of her life, build a beautiful house together, then one day he just give up on her. it's heartbreaking.

what are these values?

what do you mean?

hedonism
homosexuality
getting cucked by anglos
praising the devil

honestly sounds like a good time
i mean im not attracted to guys but i brought a butt thing to stick in while masturbating and it was real fun.

you know what "good" is, right? good is to traditional romanian value like what a splinter is to a 1000 year old tree, without traditional romanian values, this world would go into a constant state of chaos, and the dark forces would be allowed to make it their playground. traditional romanian values seek to drive back all evil forces away from this world through any means necessary, while these evil forces keep taking jabs at traditional romanian values and cracking them more and more, but we upholders are here to preserve them and stop these scumbags from ending this world

this but replace romanian with kahanist

Your a dummy dude!

kek

yes but name one

no shit bro
i also spill shit on myself often,stumble, can't catch shit thrown at me etc

all of this and i was diagnosed gifted at highschool, got accepted to a good uni with good grades.

system is definitely broken

>i always believed you have the right to take your own life, mercy kills for sick people in sweden etc.
yeah me too
except when u have young children, then ur just being a huge dick
le responsibility face

here's a good traditional romanian value to start off with

Attached: lol12.png (1182x792, 40K)

i can't read this but i'm guessing it says fuck the US?

hmm maybe this is the answer