Fuck Islam

Epicenter of evil.

Attached: 1554452215651.jpg (736x531, 71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LatorN4P9aA
youtube.com/watch?v=qGJQYYYTICU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

*nglo scum are the epicenter of everything wrong with this world

Attached: the joke.png (712x814, 39K)

Cope harder goat fucker.

Attached: 1563600243289.png (800x874, 552K)

islam is based. w*men kept in their place, gays and kikes stoned to death, culture doesn't degenerate.
the only problem with islam is that most muslims are shitskins and therefore prone to chimping out. if islam were a white religion, it would be the best thing ever.

Wrong.
That's right my little friend, focus on the tiny little piece of the iceberg that floats above the water.

Attached: 61409993.jpg (320x298, 29K)

tru lmao. see Chechens. pretty based

Attached: pedomuhammad.png (690x690, 731K)

Attached: salman-10.jpg (975x500, 169K)

Attached: quote-those-who-do-not-have-power-over-the-story-that-dominates-their-lives-power-to-retell-salman-r (850x400, 88K)

Attached: Quotation-Salman-Rushdie-Respect-for-religion-has-become-a-code-phrase-meaning-fear-72-37-19.jpg (1050x640, 100K)

do you have a loicense for that hate speech ahmed? if you don't, i'll have to culturally enrich your underage daughter some more...

Attached: british white.jpg (500x788, 138K)

I absolutely agree This fear of disrepesting religion led americans to be cucked by jews, ontop of the muslims we have to import every year like europe. Our muslim crisis is as bad as Europe problaby. It just hasnt been a big deal because we could spread them out over a huge country, so nobody flips out their entire neighborhood became muslim.

Every single Abrahamic religion is a cancer for the humanity.

This post just gave me a cringe overload

Attached: 1505328946363.jpg (525x384, 35K)

Fuck you

Maybe be less cringey and I won’t have to call you out cringelord

Is that what it actually says or did you either get bamboozled,or edited the photo with that context to mislead bantards?
Honestly people like you should commit mass suicide to decrease the burden on society.

lol yeah that sounds legit
It even have an evil font

butthurt mohammeds attracted.
Remind me, how many people did your holy """""peaceful""""" prophet kill? Hundreds, or was it thousands?

Ayyyy faggot!

Not a Muslim.

Cringe thread.
Back to

Islam is the true redpill. You own that bitch. You decide how old she has to be before you own her.

Incels hate Islam because they know this to be true.

helo shitskin ahahah

Attached: IMG_20190610_054003.png (298x211, 41K)

Brate we faught against it, remember?

Attached: E97D203C-3700-4442-AB9F-17C8DA75FD97.jpg (1090x747, 335K)

Yeah okay Islam has modern terrorism. Meanwhile the Christians have the Thirty Years War, the Holy Roman Crusades, the atomic bomb, and the Holocaust because yes the Nazis were Christian. Bad people do bad things. It has very little to do with which Faith they fail to to be apart of

You're on the wrong side of History

Brush your teeth, colonizer

Christians have definitely killed way more people

I was talking about prophets, not followers. When did Jesus Christ kill anyone? How many people did his 12 Apostles kill?

Yeah, thought so.

youtube.com/watch?v=LatorN4P9aA

youtube.com/watch?v=qGJQYYYTICU

U should look at the amount of war, kidnap, violence done by the Islam cult before and after the crusade.