I'm eating dinner ama

ama faggots

Attached: 5DFA6FA3-7F84-459B-BB69-6822951E8BC1.jpg (1334x750, 189K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qGJQYYYTICU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Is it good?

why do americans always make food analogies

>youtube capture
now coping with old picture

Attached: 20190422_150219.jpg (2560x1440, 1.41M)

What are you having? A bucket of lard?

the steak is a YouTube capture, not what I'm eating. Yeah it's pretty solid. I might have undercooked by a couple degrees, should have let it rest a bit more.

Shut the fuck up cucknadian. Why don't you go drink some maple syrup while fucking your faggot prime minister? For the record I'm eating steak frites with a red wine sauce.

calling us gay while you eat that. fuck off out of here bud.

Did I offend you vegan faggot? Or do you not know how to cook and thus eat tendies all day?

It looks good.

not a vegan mate and have met very few here.
>tendies
do burgers actually call chicken strips this or are you just a autistic fuck?
eating shit with a red wine sauce is gay as fuck and I'm pretty gay so I should know. Just go back to eating McDonald's, it's what all you fat fucks do best.

did you say grace before eating?

rent free

what? I do pay rent. Yeah sure I live with my parents still but I'm only 20 but I'm working full time and saving a shit load of money. how about you? In debt I assume.

jej

go back to being upset while you try to pay back your 100k student loans from a shitty university on a min wage job. everything about your fucking country is broken.
laugh all you want about me still living with my parents but at least I don't live in a broken country.
Peace I'm gonna go and stop wasting my time here.

seething

So, no lard? Huh.

youtube.com/watch?v=qGJQYYYTICU

I had a 14+oz prime rib today and don't regret not cooking any paper for the past 3 weeks

And I'm not talking about 14 oz of fat, 14 oz of cut primo prime rib, 14 oz of beef, look up gun barrel, a 38 dollar steak better be the best goddamn steak if I can get American weagu hybrid down the street, and it was. This steak was goooood.