Brazil's president sends a shoutout to gamers

Brazil's president sends a shoutout to gamers

Attached: 20190725_233132.png (960x392, 75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/f3n_NsvGZSg
economist.com/the-americas/2019/07/27/jair-bolsonaro-has-given-up-on-his-anti-graft-crusade
oantagonista.com/brasil/desoneracao-sobre-jogos-eletronicos-na-mira-de-bolsonaro/
twitter.com/jairbolsonaro/status/1100150931147157504
youtu.be/qAx3hTZeyBw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

based

Attached: 1561259827577.jpg (1024x834, 84K)

why is he so based

how long until weeb president
i know there's elon musk but an actual head of state

Attached: BR.png (426x1100, 58K)

youtu.be/f3n_NsvGZSg

literally Hue Trump, he even hates trannies and faggots, how do you not know this?

He did post fanarts of himself alongside Goku and one referencing Naruto, so

lol commies mad at him

tell him to fix his corrupt shithole country

Attached: lyn.jpg (1709x2047, 727K)

this

Poland's former president liked anime cons.

uma delicia

bolsonaro fortnite skin when

He is fucking working on it, god damn it.

As if he didn't make the left seethe enough already.

Obrigado, Bolsonaro.
Thank you, Bolsonaro.

Politicians are known for trying to appeal to as many different groups as possible, and, as seen here, brazilians with low inteligence that are drawn to videogames see this as a genuine comment

There was some Brazilian government sponsored video that used anime music of some kind not too long ago.

He is the corrupt shithole

Inferno sim irmão!

I do know that one of those videos had Sonic 06 music in it

It used sonic music (the solaris phase 2 theme)

Uma basado presidente mucho gamer rise up

It used the Sonic 2006 final boss music.

economist.com/the-americas/2019/07/27/jair-bolsonaro-has-given-up-on-his-anti-graft-crusade

Sure buddy.

Oh man this comic takes me back

>brazilians with low inteligence
so all of them?

How about lowering those import tariffs, hmmm? Nintendo has literally abandoned us.

At least something fucking does, now maybe you can stay there in your shithole country where you fucking belong.

Who gives a fuck about Brazil

If an American politician did that, we'd call them pathetic

>literally a corrupt fascist

Goodbye rainforest

>How do you not know this?
Because I literally don't care about politics

>elon musk
Is not actually a weeaboo, it's just part of the image he's trying to cultivate.

HUEHUEHUE gibe monei plias? I REPORT U

(mordekaiser es numero uno)

based
If only there was a way to spread this sentiment

your english is so broken. so typically brazilian. there's no way you aren't larping

It's ours rainforest, we do whatever we want with it

Attached: flag_bearer_kuruminha_by_comissargabe_dcksbuu-pre.png (761x1050, 372K)

>corrupt

Attached: 1546579651136.png (860x650, 60K)

He's pretty much "HOW ARE YOU DOING FELLOW KIDS" yet people are actually falling for it
Dude's distracting people from deep shit, I just know it

>giving thumbs up to csgo pros and replying to the csgo "pro" who got banned from america for visa fraud and saying he'd kill a guy
now this is shitposting

Where have I heard this lie before? I wonder.

Go learn what fascist means you absolute fucking retard.

That wasn't broken english, learn to read you fucking subhuman.

brazilians love garbage anime and normie internet culture. if bolsonaro post a pepe edit of himself they will literally look like pic related

Attached: redditor here.png (1200x800, 263K)

Fair enough

Pretty sure the people still living there aren't happy they're gonna be homeless soon

and thats a good thing!

It's horrible, no person fluent in english types like that. There's more to broken english than just typos but I wouldn't expect a 2 digit iq chimpanzee to know... sigh

To a point, but he's also a turbo autist and date(d) Grimes who wrote an album about Dune, so you never know.

You're fucking retarded if you didn't understand what I posted.

What mistakes? That post is perfectly fine.

It is our. We may turn it into toothpicks snd you could go fuck yourself about it. The country has more than 40% of its flora untouched while europe niggers have less than 2% of theirs. Go ask them to preserve.

shoutout mental illness

Uhm, it's the other way around my friend. People starve to death and basically live in the paleolithic due to foreign pressure to obtain our minerals. Also they are brazilians just like the rest of us, why shouldn't they live like the rest?

>another thread where Im reminded why /a/ and /v/ died

Attached: 1357309620977.gif (500x375, 197K)

t. amerimutt

BRAZIL IS GETTING CHEAP VIDYA
oantagonista.com/brasil/desoneracao-sobre-jogos-eletronicos-na-mira-de-bolsonaro/

Attached: Bolsonaro-acordo.jpg (960x640, 42K)

Attached: original22b0217afc2e311f.gif (140x140, 3.39M)

the site died 2010 bro, get over it already.

>economist
lmao

>he even hates trannies and faggots,

I'm sure 95% of world leaders do, like 95% of the world's population does. It's only a few Western progressive nations who don't.

Is that before or after his troops kill and eat them because the rations ran out weeks ago?

Imagine caring about some shithole country like Brazil.

i hate this trend of world leaders acting like faggots on twitter
can we go back to the days when boomers didnt even know how to send email

huEhueEhuE

No website is ever good enough for you losers, kek.

Stop projecting your irrational fears on others. Get laid buddy.

NOOOOOOOOO MI NINAS

Attached: 1564070922008.jpg (749x803, 80K)

Dilate.

Based and sonypilled

Attached: bolsonaro-jogando-ps-vr.jpg (1280x720, 105K)

Once you hit the age of 18 and live on your own, you will.

a man of high taste
twitter.com/jairbolsonaro/status/1100150931147157504
youtu.be/qAx3hTZeyBw

Nice. Would I also complain about politics in video games? Or am I going to just like politics when it fits my narrative?

>Bolsonaro
I cant wait for the fucking evangelics baning violent an sexy games like the cucks of europe too.

The economist is known to be shilling hard for progressiveness and the Democratic Party/SocialDem agenda. Obviously they would flame any leader that doesn't follow their agenda.

>I'm a cuck and proud watch me rape my land for other countries

Based and fucking red pilled

>he doesn't know that Bolsonaro's family is literally affiliated with hardcore catholics and literally Steve Bannon

the economist is a hard right paper that literally supported Bolsonaro until he actually got into office and proved to be a complete fuckup.

Attached: DwA9tsNWsAAZkFO.jpg (1080x1173, 136K)

>THE ECONOMIST
>HARD RIGHT
Yes and carta capital is literally only non-biased newspaper of brazil

I bet you think the mainstream is left

I bet you think they aren't.

Yes, the whole mainstream media support Social Democrats, Social Democrats are usually left in the political spectrum. I know that sounds ackward to a guy that honestly believes that Lula should be free and isn't guilty of corruption

>normie
pff

Attached: 362367453.png (403x396, 62K)

a lot of us don't speak retard
which one of you monkeys can translate?

Attached: 1554799651475.gif (283x200, 478K)

>the economist is a hard right paper that literally supported Bolsonaro until he actually got into office and proved to be a complete fuckup.
No they didn't, they have been criticizing him for a long time, they were only sympathetic to him when he was stabbed

A strong hug to gamers!

He still sucking dick of Edir Macedo support, the Profet 171JEW!

Attached: Macedo.jpg (652x408, 40K)

Imagine being this fucking inept that you unironically think the mainstream is anything but center-right? Whats your litmus test for the left? The lack of a need to say nigger?

Uhh that was years ago so it's fine. He even had an apology written by somebody else!

Yes, but he's got the balls to be publicly open about it

Hello time traveler from the 1950s. Where did you hide your time machine?

oh ok, what a cool guy

Protestants are literally being used a political manuever my friend. The future is unironically catholic, as protestantism is dead in Europe, due to the death of liberalism as we knew, and it only exists elsewhere due to their conservative political agenda, but as soon as it becomes the norm, they will start demobilizing and the only way to remain faithful is due to the tradition of the catholic church
>he unironically believes that PSDB is right-wing and the real opposition to PT/PCdoB/PSOL
Imagine being so out of touch with reality

Attached: ya1Wegd.png (1072x736, 1002K)

How do you do, fellow kids?

Its so easy to please retards
>Famous person
>Does tweet for something trendy
>OMG he so based

Even in Brazil the number of catholic still sinking.

Is that the girl from the mustache video on Newgrounds?