Normie could you come to my office

>Normie could you come to my office
>k
>we'd like to talk to you about your recent performance
>ah shit where'd I fuck up this time?
>nowhere
>wut
>you're the image of the perfect agent
>you've never gotten a compliance, sound great on the phone, can close big accounts and you still find time for the 15+ jobs you do
>you spent a month finding a new way to verify employment just to give agents another option
>that exception became the standard
>you had issues with the way we note accounts so you showed us a different way
>now that way is mandatory
>in every way we want every agent to be just like you
>you've changed our department so drastically you might as well be running it
>so we'd like to formally recognize all your contributions
>bigwut.jpg
>if you'll accept we'd like to make you the ACH/Funding training supervisor
>really? Even though I'm wildly inappropriate, flirt with everything that moves and take huge risks with accounts?
>yes
>even though I'm the team renegade?
>yes
>fuck is wrong with you M
>we know you get results
>we want you to give your passion and professionalism to our new agents
>will you accept?
>will it get me off the phone more?
>yes
>will I get more pay?
>no but you can keep any signs your trainees get
>deal
>tfw my life is fucking awesome

Attached: 1560637317409.gif (300x190, 967K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rFv7mHTf0nA
youtu.be/4lkmgS7BfuQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>boss proceeds to stab this monstrositys throat mutilate him and cannibalize on his flesh

Attached: 1514968542770.jpg (1616x1212, 568K)

tldr give me a quick run down

i just read it and it's just more self serving "derrr me soooo good" nonsense blog post

congrats

don't encourage him

idk why not

Attached: Albert Einstein_0.jpg (480x400, 47K)

because your only feeding his ego

>trainees
Ever thought of giving promotion in exchange for some succ

is this another gay post

I don't care

Attached: (484).jpg (500x500, 49K)

no it's him bragging about getting a promotion

GG.

I guess you are just as insufferable as norime then

I'm better than you the post u3u
Thanks fampai! Congrats on your thing too.
I could get succ right now if I wanted. The choices are cute ratchet black girl, Mexican lesbian girl or a pop punk white girl.
Nah. I'm just flexin bro.
GG2U2

You are no better, Namefag.

this but unironically
>Thanks fampai! Congrats on your thing too.
I haven't done anything

Attached: (373).jpg (448x570, 45K)

discord ddoss attack

>I'm better than you the post
as I said self serving

well stop it

Answer my question first and then I will stop

Attached: (200).jpg (723x1000, 290K)

what question?

literally just scroll up if you already forgot lol

Also, the person you were trying to summon said they're taking a break from Jow Forums: "tell him I said I’m sorting myself out and trying to figure things out." I passed on your message too.

Congratulations. I'm glad you are succeeding. Put the phone down!

Well congrats on doing nothing ^_^
You know in all reality I just get a good positive outlet from posting this. It helps validate my existence and the things I do.
So sue me.
Literally who faggot?
No u. Thanks doe. I've worked hard to get here. You'll make it too bro. We all will.

Attached: 1539464831415.jpg (607x1024, 112K)

youtube.com/watch?v=rFv7mHTf0nA

Greentext stories are bad, and you should feel bad

Dis is real lyfe doe

Attached: 060.jpg (953x730, 62K)

Too bad you don't have a curly haired bf uwu

>curly hair is preferable

Attached: 1490933050577.jpg (655x560, 47K)

Sp ;)

I'm not falling for this shit again homo. SP is a straight pure and loving boi not an internet slut.

Attached: 1492376808505.jpg (217x280, 12K)

He stuffs my boybussy

No, literally you if you can say that with a straight face.

I'll stuff your boi pucci user since SP won't u3u
I could say lots with a straight face homo. If you're a rogue trying to transmit then you're gonna have to speak the only the language I understand....well 2 languages.
Your keyword is his name. Good luck.
=TRANSMITTING TO LIMITED SIGNS ALPHA TO ECHO=
eb ymu hasendaqah tder karrjca smlcqjtuijtemlr ymu jqa kajlt tm oa qajhelc et jbtaq qarnmlhelc wetd ky weba weba sdequlm er rm suta ymu weii oa tqjlrkettah j karrjca wetd jlmtdaq gaywmqh tm oa qaijyah tm tda elhevehuji el puarteml etr cmmh tm dajq bqmk ymu bmxtqmt reaqqj
=END TRANSMISSION=
youtu.be/4lkmgS7BfuQ

Attached: 1563832578656.jpg (2893x4092, 1.33M)

.......thats not me you idiot

I don't care who's who. The right person will receive the message and do the right thing. This your first spook run?

Attached: 1558232531780.jpg (736x1018, 90K)

why is Normie such an ALPHA businessman.
He literally gets promoted every week and will soon be making 6 million a year.

Kid is gifted.
Going straight to the moon.

Attached: 41234431-rich-businessman.jpg (1300x866, 116K)

Because I legitimately don't give a fuck, don't complain and prove anything I say I WILL DO. I do whatever the fuck I want and then they change their policies to fit what I've showed them. The place is a job for felons and I intend to make it run like a well oiled machine. ACH/Funding is just the start. Costa Rica is our next step. I'm pushing for that position. Then it's Tokyo to get in on N**** Groups other ventures.
My wife thinks business men are sexy and I have to compete hard else I might lose her. Pretty good motivation right there.

Attached: 4d55dafc413078908cf24039df113a51.jpg (500x585, 36K)

I was just talking to my retired Chad businessman friend about Tokyo where he did some work back in the day.
Said it was a blast though he got sucked into their club scene, said the clubs and nightlife there are amazing.
Only problem he had was the drinking culture that he wasn't fully used to, all the businessman try and drink you under the table or celebrate you to death when you make a big deal.
Can you handle your drink?

>Only problem he had was the drinking culture that he wasn't fully used to, all the businessman try and drink you under the table or celebrate you to death when you make a big deal.
This isn't a meme actually. For real my first few months of proving myself were spent in different bars with my Korean and Japanese bosses and my at the time big tiddy afro goth work mistress. Every time we got paid it was all the managers going out for drinks and I came along because Reddit (big tiddy afro goth gf) was in HR and wanted my dick hard so I spent a lot of time around them drinking. They'll seriously drink you under the table if you're not careful. KC (owner that his name is so jappy we just call him KC which are his initials) tried to go shot for shot on my drink of choice and I swear I nearly fucking died. Nigga has weight on me but I've got experience with rum. I didn't get home until almost 2am and had to leave for work at 5am. Still made it through my shift. Even now I go out with my gook bosses to get drinks and do karaoke.
Shit man I'm so ready for Tokyo. I won't get caught up in the coke life but host clubs with cute girls/bois, the red light district and negotiating shady loan deals with tatted up Yakuza motherfuckers? Sign me the fuck up.

No

Saved. I'll try and crack it tomorrow.

Well then get to work punk. That cipher ain't gonna decode itself.
Try your hand at it. The right person will get it.

Attached: 1545688931007.jpg (1355x725, 106K)

I'm on my way down to Vegas now for pop punk white girl. I'll bring Ray with me.

Tina is mine you baka ass motherfucker. Her tatted tiddies and AVA albums are mine.

Attached: 1533712334636.jpg (500x465, 36K)

I'll, in a completely non homo way, cuddle you for her.

>bragging about being a good waggie without getting a raise
top kek
balding accountant who lost his grip on reality