SHIT country hungary... they have no true cultre... nomadic peoples they are MONGOLS with no claim to any land...

SHIT country hungary... they have no true cultre... nomadic peoples they are MONGOLS with no claim to any land... magyars are LIARS they aren't even european, they are creatures of the steppes. dumb magyar monkey you have no RIGHT to claim ROMANIAN soil... romania is the cradle of european civilization. dacians were first peoples of europe. proof of ROMANIAN superiority. dumb bozgor idiot mongoloids are shit in comparison. they have no culture or history. rabble rousers. they aren't romanian. nobody like them go back to your sh*thole called hunagry HAHA shit country transylvania is romanian. we cuold kill you any moment we like monkeys

Attached: 15684218721.jpg (640x427, 52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.nyafuu.org/bant/thread/8238015/#8239763
archive.nyafuu.org/bant/thread/8352536/#q8356073
archive.nyafuu.org/bant/thread/8105270/#8105292
archive.nyafuu.org/bant/thread/8287736/#8289086
archive.nyafuu.org/bant/thread/8347119/#8347172
archive.nyafuu.org/bant/thread/8262769/#8265177
archive.nyafuu.org/bant/thread/8296735/#8298293
archive.nyafuu.org/bant/thread/8282364/#8283486
archive.nyafuu.org/bant/thread/8268396/#8270312
archive.nyafuu.org/bant/thread/8251170/#8252912
archive.nyafuu.org/bant/thread/8279825/#8281061
archive.nyafuu.org/bant/thread/8216172/#8219556
archive.nyafuu.org/bant/thread/8429295/#8430816
archive.nyafuu.org/bant/thread/8280508/#8282072
archive.nyafuu.org/bant/thread/7828205/#7828329_3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

AND NOW A TOAST, TO ALL AM*RICAN DOGS!

Attached: lol9.png (980x836, 29K)

haven't you got some stolen copper wire to melt down, gypsy?

HAVEN'T YOU A............. THROAT? TO BE SLIT? ANGLOID SUBHUMAN?

I hear they mostly raid the copper pipes from the various abandoned buildings in their crumbling shithole.

someone forgot to bump this based thread..............................

And down the page it goes, bye bye shit thread.

but it's still on page 1
and you forgot to bump yet again
allow me to help you out

Down the toilet it goes, right into the archive where it belongs. Like Mama's "special" boy made something worth sticking to the fridge.

but such based threads always go up, NYC

And down it goes, unimportant and unwanted, just like OP.

but it goes up instead

>romania is the cradle of european civilization

Attached: p181640_v_v8_aa.jpg (960x1440, 87K)

HNNNNNNNNG BASED

Attached: 1528182693787.jpg (740x490, 76K)

And gypsy pilled.
Also saged.

Attached: 1554505414905.png (720x741, 1.07M)

NYC......

Dropping verified redpills here.
Also, good luck making it to west Virginia.

Attached: 1554505451033.jpg (799x531, 85K)

NYC.....................................

NYC...............................

The OP I will always sage........... :)))))))))))))))

Attached: 1554505204482.jpg (419x610, 142K)

new york city...........................

If you dropped a bomb there I wouldn't even see it on the horizon, but go ahead and do us a favor.

Attached: 1551207412688.jpg (728x640, 500K)

so unpatriotic of you, NYC.......................................

>Jewyorkcity
Yeah, no. It's a leech on federal funds and literally a welfare city. Break it off into the ocean and sink it. Nothing of value will be lost.

Attached: RTX22YVT-380.jpg (380x285, 67K)

Also, did you finally get a job
>Romania?
You're not on as often as you used to be.

NYC............. twonkers......... grocery store.............

>nothing of value will be lost
>trump supporter
>trump lives in new york

hmmm... something doesn't add up

such is the way of the am*Rican DOG, the only thing he wishes upon his fellow compatriots is death and suffering

I shitpost it to piss people off, much like you do based Brit. Doubt out the fake Romanian hated it, so went to ptg and stocked up.

Attached: 1550196447313.gif (318x176, 412K)

YONKERS!!!

Ah, a fellow master of the fine art of the shitpost. Be on your way, then, sir.

Romania is a Mediterranean country you absolute nigger
That means homosex is part of its national culture

And same to you my fine sir. It's good to see you around. Also, saw what you did there last week, GG.

Attached: 1551965255780.jpg (572x395, 29K)

""""""""""""someone""""""""""""""""" forgot to bump yet again........

hnnnngggg new york cityyyyy

New sneed city

Attached: 250px-Sneed's_feed_and_seed.png (250x188, 67K)

Deserved the quads.

Attached: 1yp8n3.jpg (200x200, 10K)

You deserve the rope

Shut the fuck up rica the rican's bf

Yonkers.........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

the scat homo pedo is now here

so rica is your bf, yes yes? mmmmmm.... imagine whispering "romanian values" into rica's ear yes yesss
i don't even like scat

so you like homosexuality and pedophilia then, good to know

i don't like either of those things. fuck off rica the autistic rican

Ikr? Everyone who picked up on the nickname I don't like is Yonkers, truly a 1dimensional being.

why are these anthros boom booming their diaper poo poos?
archive.nyafuu.org/bant/thread/8238015/#8239763
archive.nyafuu.org/bant/thread/8352536/#q8356073

Attached: lol.jpg (671x495, 70K)

first of all that's not even a diaper or diaper poo poo
second that's just some furry character hugging another furry character's thicc butte
third rica get help

why are you attracted to a guy?
archive.nyafuu.org/bant/thread/8105270/#8105292
archive.nyafuu.org/bant/thread/8287736/#8289086
archive.nyafuu.org/bant/thread/8347119/#8347172

nice diaper boom boom archive.nyafuu.org/bant/thread/8262769/#8265177

you keep posting this masculine dog anthro................
archive.nyafuu.org/bant/thread/8296735/#8298293
archive.nyafuu.org/bant/thread/8282364/#8283486
archive.nyafuu.org/bant/thread/8268396/#8270312
in diapers! your fetish, remember? sexual deviancy and all that, makes you get the tingles in your winger

and quite underage these anthros over here.........
archive.nyafuu.org/bant/thread/8251170/#8252912
archive.nyafuu.org/bant/thread/8279825/#8281061
archive.nyafuu.org/bant/thread/8216172/#8219556
archive.nyafuu.org/bant/thread/8429295/#8430816

gay furry yonkers

rica stop being dumb.

archive.nyafuu.org/bant/thread/8280508/#8282072
>why eat cockie
>cockie
>cock-ie
lel

gonna make another pastebin for you soon jewsriel

oh yeah that was a misspelling
That pastebin will still have fake and gay information anyway. I can't wait for another one to happen. Yay.

don't worry, it won't be fake and gay, it'll be real and straight, straight from the archives

>real and straight
Nope, it'll be the opposite of that just like the previous pastebins you've made. Reowr...

y'think?
archive.nyafuu.org/bant/thread/7828205/#7828329_3

Attached: lolo.jpg (575x142, 25K)

And now I think everything about it is false, rica

you said it yourself, everything in the pastebin is true, can't take that back now

actually, yes i can "take that back"

i must say, you're a fucking dumbass, you make these things too easy

>these things
>too easy
What ever did (((he))) mean by this?

think he means you're an incompetent buffoon who doesn't know shit about anything

hmmmm, I think you must be talking about yourself, rica......
are you finally admitting that you will never be based?

ahhhhhhhh, jackson, you ain't got nothing in that skull of yours, do you?

>Rica talking about himself again
Good

guess that's why your father left you, must've been the last straw out of your ocean of incompetency

Says the one that goes on this online forum larping about destroying Nglows and other dumb shit you do, like trying to speak some "truth" about me when it is false tbqh

and your mother, of course, she's stuck with you, poor woman, don't you think? not really, you'd have to be a fucking dumbass to create a mongrel such as jewsriel, and look where that got her

you do realize that "story" about what i told you was a larp, right.
it's not real, just like your self-proclaimed traditional romanian value upholdism

nothing you can do to fix your relations with them, you're too much of an idiot for something like that to ever happen

you're too much of an idiot to realize that story is a fake larp, and to get help too

at least you got those pictures on your hard drive of underage humanized male animals shitting their pants to compensate for the technical loss of your parents, right? right?

actually i have your mom on my hard drive

you ever had any accidents with your parents? did they ever find you on your computer doing any sorts of suspicious things? you know what i'm talking about

>duhhhhhhh muh paaareeents
i really hope you mean the goat parents

autism

Based desu, but they're just doing this for your attention and to get more info on you, which is why I only come here to make fun of them, usually a good laugh.

sure, "goat parents", whatever you wanna call them. they ever saw you at the computer?

nooo, they don't even know what i do on the kitty computer....

what do you think your mother would do if she discovered what you do on your PC?

nothing.... she would do nothing

nothing? you mean she'd do nothing if she discovered your /b*nt/ endeavors? or your furaffinity account and the drawings you made? or your folder filled with underage male anthros boom booming their diapers?

lel

toriel doesn't even give a fuck about what i do. besides you're not even in my kitty house

based

Can we just agree that this is a dead meme and move on?

h