I lost 2 cats and one confirmed death, I have to get out of this neighborhood before my other six cats die

I lost 2 cats and one confirmed death, I have to get out of this neighborhood before my other six cats die

Attached: 1563673193299.gif (540x412, 826K)

Other urls found in this thread:

doubutukikin.or.jp/activity/campaign/story/
facespayneuter.org/indyferal/community-cat/ear-tip-identifying-community-cats/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

why do you have so many cats

So when a boy cat and a girl cat love each other very much

probably gay furry rape sex

oh, so you just kept the kittens?

undoubtedly

Do you suspect that your neighbors killed them? I think your country is not too 3rd world like that.

Attached: 6dfa40e912df036769e049067c25bbc9.jpg (236x204, 8K)

kot

>6 cats

Only faggot basedboys keep that many. You need to see a doctor about your dangerously low testosterone level. This is negatively affecting your health. Im serious.

>Do you suspect that your neighbors killed them?
Sometimes that happens here. There are a lot of people in NZ that really hate them, for whatever reasons they have. I know that some people hate it when they shit in their gardens.

I once heard about a guy whose cat triggered a trap on his neighbour's property, which shot a bullet into its face and destroyed one of its eyes and part of its brain, so he had to put it down.

There are some very cruel and vindictive people in the world. All you can do is try to figure out ways to mitigate the chances harm to yourself and those you care about.

Attached: 1505656912944.jpg (750x740, 45K)

Aren't cats a controversial topic in NZ tho? Something about conservation of endangered species

Yeah, they are controversial here. Almost all of the controversey is in the name of endangered native birds. There are a lot of feral cats that live in the forests and eat them.

To combat that, a lot of the conservationists try to breed those birds on some of the islands away from the mainland, namely on chatham island because it's somewhat large and a good few hundred kilometres east of the mainland.

There have been a number of native species of birds that are now extinct due to introduced predators, such as Huia, and there are other native birds that are critically endangered, like the Orange-Fronted Parakeet. You pretty much can't see Orange-Fronted Parakeets in the wild these days; only in Zoos.

In saying that though, putting out traps to kill cats, especially in a sub-urban etting, seems like an inordinate way to protect wildlife. It seems to me that a lot of the people that do that do it simply out of spite.

Attached: 1498114493314.jpg (700x596, 49K)

At least you have a reason to kill them, but Netherlanders don't have that, because Netherlands were under the sea when the God gave it to them, therefore they don't have any native animals on the ground.
By the way, feral cats are not so destructive here, some try to catch, give a contraceptive surgery, and release. A tip of ear is cut to distinguish in this case.

Attached: sakuraneko2.jpg (390x520, 106K)

Save your cats user! Do it for the cats!

Seems a bit cruel to cut off part of their ear, although I suppose that's less cruel than just outright killing them. And you have to have a way of being able to tell whether or not a cat has been caught and neutered or not.

Cats are lovely animals, but I would agree that it's not a good thing to have too many of them around as they just tend to predate anything smaller than them.

Attached: mid-yawn.jpg (5312x2988, 1.97M)

> Seems a bit cruel to cut off part of their ear
Humm, but they don't give alternatives. From my view, implanting micro chips or simple collar can be available, but they don't choose them. I guess micro chips needs catch and read process, and collar may be harmful when it gets caught in feral life.
doubutukikin.or.jp/activity/campaign/story/

Attached: sakuraneko.png (638x451, 628K)

here in Australia we tattoo the cat's or dog's ear to show they've been micro-chipped

Is this?
I think this is too small to identify them without catch the feral cat.

And I found an American site which tells about tipped cats. Out movements are imported from them probably.
facespayneuter.org/indyferal/community-cat/ear-tip-identifying-community-cats/

Attached: cat-with-tattoo.jpg (450x649, 31K)

And pic.

Attached: eartip.jpg (576x960, 137K)

this it, but nowadays local vets use much darker ink to make it easier to notice. here it's easier to tell a feral cat, since feral cats here will usually attack you if you get too close to then and formerly domestic cat would run the second they see you.

>since feral cats here will usually attack you if you get too close to then
Oh, really? Australian cats have some wild blood or something? In my country, they never attack us though their shit and pee are very stinky. They choose "running away" usually and always, so we can't get in 5 meters circle of them if they are real feral, or we can enter it but they start to run away when we enter 2 meters circle of "bred but thrown" cats. So we can easily understand their history of feral life. We must wait feral cats to walk to us by themselves to cuddle them.

Attached: 29f3958393ae6915be79b1d9a46367c32f8b9bc7_00.gif (320x174, 464K)

that sounds nice having calm cats around, even if they stink. the ones here usually in the bush or woodland areas so they are not used to interacting with humans anymore and go fully wild.