ITT: Dumbass things Americopes say on /sp/

>We would be the best in the world at soccer if we tried!

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-07-28 at 1.44.45 pm.png (520x663, 148K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=584k0gwvhUs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Hahaha very well memed my friend, I never thought humiliating and demeaning another countrie's history and culture could be so entertaining!

I like it when they say "we are the land of the free" and then immediately censor their own people on social media! Lol!

Based

OBSESSED

>someone explain the rules of this sport to me

>YOU CAN'T JUST CREATE YOUR OWN SPORT AND NAME IT FOOTBALL THERE'S ALREADY ONE CALLED THAT
>NOOOOO STOP IT'S NOT THE WORLD SERIES IF YOU'RE NOT INVITING THE ENTIRE WORLD

Attached: Soyboy_Wojak_116.png (475x619, 92K)

>it’s almost like a game of chess

>Be Australian
>No culture
>No identity

It's funny because we are constantly put in the top 30 worldwide for men's soccer. And that's with no effort being put in. Meanwhile all the Olympics medals and other athletic competitions don't matter or foreigners try to sidestep mentioning them, they have to cling onto soccer for some reason like that's the only thing that matters or that Fifa is a respectable organization.
I can say right now if we ever won the Men's World Cup I'd hear how it doesn't matter as a competition anymore

Australia wouldn't be good at soccer even if you did try lmbo

Why do anons from countries which are basically USA's lapdogs(Britain, Australia, etc..) act so uppity with americans? Is it the feeling of impotemce?

>greatest revenues image

They station their imperial forces here as a threat in case we ever turn against them. The only way we can show any sort of protest is posting anonymously on an Iranian Ethical Ocean Fishing forum.

Notice all they do is watch American films, listen to American music, and go on American sites.

Cucks

We could be better if we didn’t hire retarded coaches and continue to let mls shitters poison the roster

It's a power thing. You're the huge target when you have the most control and the most influence, and
that's what we have right now in many aspects, especially military-wise. This is them lashing out over that
Of course last time it wasn't like this we had two world wars, but especially in Europe they crave having that power they had a few centuries ago again. If they want the wars again that's on them

I've met plenty of Ausbros and Bongbros in real life. Germany does seem like the most anti-American country on /sp, though I can't really put my finger as to exactly why. It's probably their Mehmets

its like a teenage girl rebelling against daddy

Still salty about the world wars

wise pajeet
checked

blessed get of truth

>Germany does seem like the most anti-American country on /sp

Only in Europe
We live >rentfree in Brazil

Why don't you understand banter? Brothers call each other fags or dickheads, doesn't mean they actually hate them. Lmao.

5 replies, 4 burgers. Why do Americans answer questions which are not directed at them?

Why would they be angry at a country that barely participated?

Brazil is a big country like we are and there are plenty of bros over there too, just their monkeys make the most noise.

Sans the American, youd be speaking in Japanese instead of our language.

Because they enjoy helping other people

>not wanting to participate in a war on the other side of the world is bad
I thought we were "warmongers"?

That is highly debatable.

hahaha the Russian bros had that completely covered before you decided to fuck it all up with your flashy bombs. Imagine spending 60 years weaving the 'we wun lol' narrative so thoroughly around the world even your own people believe it.

we don't speak Spanish though

You should have our flag in yours instead of the British flag since we saved you after they ducked you

nobody sidesteps Olympics famberly.
>American talks about Olympics
>people point out the US's enormous population compared to other developed countries
>people point out the USSR was better at the Olympics than the USA because of similar numbers
>Americans say they were drug cheats
>argument over the importance of medals per capita vs total medals
it's the same thing over and over. Americans have the largest presence on this board and are the most fragile. most of what's discussed on spee is non american sports, the US is an easy target since you're minnows in the international sports and also suck cocks.

>Russian bros
You're obviously not white.

Based

>after they ducked you
We did no such thing. We sent valuable ships to help Australia and they had their own military forces to fight ground battles.

>youtube.com/watch?v=584k0gwvhUs
I am white, not that it matters in the slightest.

People literally sidestepped it yesterday by saying it's only because of "meme events like swimming" then going into how it's drugs
International users like you are so easy to trigger and it's fun responding to this shit because I can feel the unironic meltdowns international posters have in the process

I'd like to point out that if Australia were not your allies in the Pacific theatre things would have gone very different for you against the Japanese.
The trade embargo America was enforcing on Japan basically forced the Japs into attacking, and they were never intended to conquer Australia in their plans, it became an objective after the US came into the war.

Attached: 1564280258704.jpg (1080x1844, 467K)

America literally live in your heads rent free

Exactly we never make threads on them

love burgers
hate 3rd worlders and euro wogball scum, absolute monkeys
simple as

Grenada is the greatest sports country now

based

fuck all these other faggots siding with euros
love your work lads, god bless the usa

They're mostly yellow now

They were already kicking commonwealth ass all over the pacific, it would have happened eventually.

>soccer is not a sport!
Albeit they're right actually

Based ally

Attached: 23KQwnog7Q1jpM7UHRutco5MUwwkf4NAvhi7Kstt8UkDABqvPS9v4YruciPHfYYDspi2LBBVJEniyFiw1VRJTu1gFAdJpdU.jpg (576x406, 98K)

Some I know is banter rest seems like legit seething. Could be muslim immigrants that are seething a lot.

All things considered USA hasn't been as destructive a superpower than it could've been. I:d rather have them at the top than the brits, Soviets or the Chinese.

*confronted with reality*
>what's the most retarded thing I can possibly say to cope with this...

Yeah well you're not white so take that

tell that to the police officer who monitors me while I browse Jow Forums dickhead

>"th-they only kill everyone they disagree with ethically!"
What is the Vietnam War, what is South America, what was the interference in Indonesia/Timor!

>you're not white
Literally what the fuck is this supposed to mean?

>All things considered USA hasn't been as destructive a superpower than it could've been. I'd rather have them at the top than the brits, Soviets, or the Chinese.
Based. This is what Yuros don't understand

The reality is because Grenada won one medal you're putting them per-capita the most successful country
Lol

>All things considered USA hasn't been as destructive a superpower than it could've been. I:d rather have them at the top than the brits, Soviets or the Chinese.
Yep

You really going to compare Vietnam to what Europe and China did?

Means you are a 3rd worlder

>What is the Vietnam War, what is South America, what was the interference in Indonesia/Timor!

Better than the British imperialism or the Soviet mass murders. Every superpower is going to have blood on its hands.

>Soviet mass murders
>lol lets completely isolate this country from the rest of the world
>th-their people are dying! how could they do this!

Because we want to.

That is the answer to any question you ever have for anyone in the USA: Because we want to.

Attached: thats-a-giant-burger.jpg (501x376, 34K)

>shitposting to get away with getting blown the fuck out

Finally someone else gets it. We really are the world's most misunderstood superhero. Maybe that's what made us become one in the first place.

Attached: spiderman.png (720x1280, 531K)

Your president literally complained to us we don't do enough in terms of military lmao

Didn't Liechtenstein win a medal or two?

The Soviet Union didn't get isolated. Plenty of countries sent armies to invade them in the Russian Civil War.

Thank god someone gets it
We know we have done bad shit, but every country would have done bad shit in those shoes. That we only managed to have South American intervention as our worst thing is pretty good

making half the population of developed world obese is pretty destructive

that's not how you read into data mate. anybody with a working brain and an education will view the first two as outliers, albeit interesting/impressive outliers, because it's such a small sample size. the per capita data gives you a sense of how effective a country is at putting out top athletes. only Americans seem to struggle to grasp this, for example I've never met a Brit who doesn't acknowledge Aussies and Kiwis are good at the Olympics. I do suspect that you're not braindead though and you are just coping, which is the thread topic so it's fine.

Standing up to the soviet union more than makes up for whatever shit you did. Imagine if the over inflated egos of the party were allowed to run wild

Commie apologist, makes sense
Gotta get to work to have Chapo scam you out of some more money

>Americans so embarrassed by their bloodthirsty military indiscretions that they resort to name calling
What an pitiful 'nation'

Whatever you say k mart england

they aren't embarrassed, soldier worship is their national sport

Cricket is our national sport and we're constantly embarrassed about that

what about rugby

That's us and it's more boring than embarrassing.

Attached: A4B9680C-6F59-49A8-8707-E878382FDE86.gif (245x240, 493K)

>Michael Phelps is the greatest Olympian coz he has the most medals.

Holy shit does this trigger me. Most of those medals come from shit like butterfly stroke meaning he's not even the fastest swimmer. He's just the fastest at swimming inefficiently.

I can wait till swimming get nerfed hard in the Olympics.

Attached: dubs_tho.jpg (260x194, 4K)

POO

"per capita" is like the coping mechanism for people that cry that they come from insignificance on a grand scale.

*jewish films *nigger music *japanese sites

The US government isn't censoring people on social media. It's the social media companies, who have every right to, since they're privately owned. If these virtual spaces were publicly funded then you could accuse our government of censoring people.

I think everyone knows that's true. None of our best athletes cares about soccer.

Why do americans do this?

Based

>It's funny because we are constantly put in the top 30 worldwide for men's soccer. And that's with no effort being put in.

USA has the most registered youth players in the entire world

That makes it even worse, Americope.

Elite.

Attached: Fat-NFL.jpg (455x331, 18K)

Why are people trying to reason with burgers? They dont understand reasons, they understand tantrums.

>make a sports related thread
>immediately deleted
>this thread is created for euros to defend their sport dominated by africans and mexico’s mexico
>almost 100 replies
BRAVO JANNY

Probably true though.
They did try harder in the women's game and now they win everything.

So you created an "Americope" thread as your own way of coping over our superiority

Attached: 1559480836600.jpg (600x600, 21K)

>M O O N

Attached: 1563878499323.jpg (581x1024, 64K)

>concacof = soul / fifa = souless

Attached: 02c63894af2e6b0da372045602666f31.gif (236x177, 1.2M)

when I travel to the US, I don't notice that much of a cultural difference besides them being a bit more pushy and rude. Yet their shit is all fucked up. What gives?

100% chad