I'm gonna hang myself soon

I'm gonna hang myself soon.

Attached: 1564317017533.jpg (400x400, 17K)

Why op

i hope you become happier in the next life nippon user

do you live near Aokigahara?

pleased to hear

>flag
We know

Attached: .png (442x500, 151K)

Attached: 0.png (394x394, 333K)

dont burn your place down in the proses

the chances are there that he's being reborn as a being which is mentally always happy but physically in constant pain

is that how you swedish live

remember though it's all god's plan

Attached: 1554144944578.png (480x640, 69K)

Swiss, my bad

no and your words are proof
this is mental pain

how's it feel to be the coolest country

it's normal when you're born here
but still weird
it's like having a successful, good and rich father, you're proud to share his blood and want to keep his spirit alive by living the way he lived and still lives. keep yourself out of trouble, yet still try to help people in need, respect others and their opinion, try to solve conflicts, but never leave your family out.
but what's also weird is when being asked how it feels like to be swiss - you don't want to be too smug but regarding your country it's rather hard.
i mean, one of the last fucking votings we had was about forbidding farms to remove the horns of a cow. we slowly run out of things to optimize.

if you guys are so successful why don't you do more space stuff
that would be very cool. do you just not have enough of the engineers for that?

But why?

Attached: moomin in sky.jpg (750x577, 36K)

OP probably is already dead
rest in peace you dumb motherfucker

Well in that case, God's speed.

Attached: he watch.gif (500x375, 204K)

Life gets the best of some of us it seems.

Attached: Nuuskamuikkunen5.jpg (574x423, 37K)

It truly does.

Attached: just snufkin.png (500x375, 152K)

space isn't real amerifriend
it's a lie your government tells you to funnel your taxdollars through NASA which is just a shell company

Attached: 86259BDC-F54C-4340-8D98-8283E00E8566.jpg (1125x1199, 436K)

there goes my plans to die in the sun

we're successful, but still small. and it's wasting a fuckton of money. also, due to the collaboration with other countries regarding research and technogy, we don't need our own space companies and rockets. for example, when the moon landing happened, one of the first things they set up was a solar wind collector made by the university of bern.
also, the space programs in the usa and russia were due to the cold war and it's "race too the moon". we were rather interested into solving the conflict between you two, and not into acting like a complete retard out of nowhere and joining the "race to the moon" as switzerland.
also, there are plans to start space travelling missions in switzerland, but they're from private companies and require support from the state and the people (which they will never get unless other small countries are starting in this field aswell and the technology to do space travel will be available from the big space companies).

Makes sense

Nice! Saved.

and do you realize how small switzerland actually is? i'm close to the border to germany and i can see the alps when i'm on my house.
when a rocket would start in switzerland, people wouldn't watch it on TV, they would watch it from the top of their roofs.
also, there's no space where you could start rockets without annoying A LOT of people. you have deserts where you can transport your shit easily to and when a rocket starts, that one guy far away could hear it. but he's 80yo and half deaf.

unlike OP, i don't really hang myself at all.

当面自殺はしないと約束したfuck

Attached: 45945945.jpg (540x520, 76K)

OP come back I'm concerned

can I join you

live stream it and post link or else you're a faggot that doesnt deliver

Why?

Attached: 1564159156003.png (250x250, 97K)