What drugs have you tried (apart from alcohol)?

what drugs have you tried (apart from alcohol)?
i wonder if there are any drugheads here

Attached: 5ADEB888-2033-4F0E-9EB3-919DBE94918E.jpg (1570x1000, 298K)

I snorted coke off your moms vuvlva (in minecraft)

pretty much all of the commonly known ones at least once

oh this is my moment
weed, cocaine, freebase, speed, XTC, ketamine, LSD, heroine, mushrooms, xanax, experimental stuff and some i don't know what they were exactly.

Wow that's crazy man but have you ever tried DMT?

Attached: Joe-Rogan.png (1758x1035, 524K)

oh heroin
did you inject or smoke?
i’ve heard the mix of meth (smoked) and heroin (ib) is very pleasurable

started snorting it and later injecting
got away fast enough
can't say anything about mixing with meth or any other uppers. i only mix uppers with uppers and downers with downers. never psychedelics with anything. except weed, combined with uppers make it more intense to the point of hallucinations.
alcohol is something i almost never consume for the rush.

i recommend trying candyflipping (lsd + mdma), these two intesify each other
also lsd + mdma + speed is interesting, but a bit risky
almost anything with mdma is better

Never tried any drugs, drunk alcohol or smoked.

LSD, shrooms, ket, MDMA, DMT, that Bufo frog stuff, and then iboga.
LSD and shrooms are the only ones I've done more than once. I'm interested in trying the Shulgin shit like 2C-B

>and then iboga
wtf story? This is like a mythical drug in the US. Pretty much impossible to find and every story you hear about it is absolutely crazy and nothing like traditional psychs.

none

Just about everything short of actual peyote (just mescaline), actual ayahuasca (smoked DMT) and probably a ton of new designer drugs by now. I've never used a needle

My dealer somehow got some capsules and was trying to sell them. I said fuck it because like you said iboga is super rare and super crazy.
I dont really feel like writing paragraphs. The trip was really nothing like other hallucinogens I've done, I've seen people describe it like a waking dream. It was crazy vivid. Everything feels very real and it's like getting shot through a bunch of past memories and hypothetical thoughts. You kinda have this bizarre control over the experience too that I cant really describe, you're influencing everything but it's never really any definitive control. It's not really as vibrant as tryptomines but you can get similar things when the visions are kinda overlaid on top of your actual vision. Lots of puking also and it lasts a little over 24 hours so your whole body is worn out after.
Pretty cool experience but I feel like I didnt gain anything from it and it wasnt that enjoyable so I dont think I'd do it again.

dmt

Just weed my dood

Attached: 4DA.jpg (1920x1080, 113K)

Yea DMT is definitely some of the most amazing stuff I've had.
I'll look into the 2cb-esq RCs, I'm real interested in that stuff. I know theres a shit load of places that ship to us but they can sometimes be a bit sketchy because it's all still technically illegal in America with the Analogs Act. For example 1P-LSD isnt scheduled here but if you were caught with it a court might rule it as an analog of LSD (which is schedule 1) and just count it as LSD for legal purposes. It's probably a lot safer than I think and I know more people like to do drug matters online and through the mail these days but I'm still a bit sketched out by it.

Neat, user. You don't get to hear about this stuff too often.

Just weed, no alcohol yet.

psychedelics are generally safe to order online, especially if you don’t order large quantities,
(i’ve once smuggled three pieces of lsd into israel in a small plastic package in my suitcase. i didn’t get caught ofc, even though the airport was some kind of a military base. i read somewhere that lsd is so small that it’s undetectable )
but i heard the usa analogue law is a bit problematic
Here in poland before a new anti-analogue law was introduced (2018 september) buying RCs was so easy, it was actually possible to order rcs (such as 3cmc, 4cmc) by calling some guys who advertised their numbers on the clear net (pic rel) and get them in less than one our if you lived in a bigger city

Attached: 769758CB-4405-48FE-AF34-B34D2A95A616.jpg (490x363, 31K)

Mostly pot, but also salvia and LSD. LSD was pretty cool, but it doesn't make you see all kinds of things that aren't really there, like in movies and TV shows (well, not unless you take way too much of it at once).

It just makes everything look more vibrant and colours tend to stand out a lot more; especially bright colours. It also makes the world around you seem to almost shake, like as if everything is waving away from you and back towards you again, repeatedly but slowly.

But mostly, it's not what you see, but the way it makes you think of all kinds of bizarre things that makes it such a crazy drug. Sort of like pot, but on a much larger scale.

Attached: solar-system.jpg (960x864, 168K)

All of them

Attached: fiend someone is targeting us 20190626033715_1.jpg (831x720, 139K)

based clean slate kangaroo

I'm gonna try to one up you
> Devil's pesto
> Adderall (Loved to snort it)
> Ecstacy
> Cocaine
> Mushrooms
> LSD
> Xanax
> Obviously alcohol
>Tried Oxy but didn't feel shit

I think I got pretty close, but if I had access to more goodies in college I probably would have tried them.

Got .onion links to that website Kurvanon?

weed, mdma and lsd

probably a porxyfag

>weed
>speed
>ket
>shroomies
>LSD
>DMT
>changa
>coke
>salvia
>MDMA