Anime stream

even though I never got the chance to participate in it, r/banter used to have anime streams. Recently Jow Forums has been having a bit more of a group feeling, and more people seem to be participating in oc threads, so i thought id give it a chance at revival.
Would any of you actually wish to participate in such a thing?

Attached: bant-tan.png (603x849, 218K)

yes

Attached: __kaga_kantai_collection_drawn_by_ina_1813576__02d200ec6b9e4b56ac8ba2d29afad306.png (800x889, 355K)

Yes.

Attached: 1535207528037.jpg (687x613, 207K)

Yes

Attached: rea16.png (597x597, 31K)

Not gonna lie, I fucking hate an*Me but I’d hop in just because why not?

thanks
I already asked this in the oc thread that was made yesterday and a fair number of people said they'd join as well.
Where do you guys suggest I stream it?
Also what streaming service do you guys suggest?

Attached: th (53).jpg (474x650, 57K)

whoops asked the same question twice

Iirc there was one recently that used cytube but it died after the americanon hosting it didnt get much

cytube is what I've been going to since it was created, and what most people use.

I WANNA WATCH ANIME WITH MY BANT BUDDIES

Attached: Yuuka cry.png (597x503, 488K)

On another note, what would be the best time to watch it? around midnight to 6/7am CET seems to be the time when bant is the most active, how does then sound to you guys?
thank you, ill use that

Attached: 45659967_p0.png (500x600, 38K)

midnight CET

Oh man this seems cool, I'd totally he up for it. I've got no friends to watch anime with so I hope this is fun

yus!

Attached: 156282737174.jpg (454x454, 32K)

I used to watch bleach with a friend of mine every week back in highschool, and now that im in the same situation as you, id love to watch anime with other people again

Attached: th (59).jpg (474x474, 33K)

up

seems good to me
I probably wont be able to stream it todaythough , since its my birthday and my family might be visiting.
Another thing: what should we watch?
I think a movie would be a better option, because a 12+ episode series seems a bit much for the first stream to me. What movie, though?

Attached: th (5).jpg (474x506, 27K)

discord raid

I'd instinctively say "doremi" but I know no one else would like that
you should probably wait for people to filter in and give their opinions on that

Attached: uuuhh.png (426x576, 101K)

>What movie, though?
men in black

We could watch Koe no Katachi

Btw should we make a discord?

Spider-Man 2002

Attached: x00rx1ejng321.jpg (2648x3264, 444K)

happy birthday
throwing in a suggestion for Wolf Children

Oh happy birthday asuka slovenian!

No! Fuck that! Every discord made for a subcommunity of Jow Forums has killed that subcommunity. See: /gomfy/, Jow Forums friends and multilingual, pixelcanvas

>Anime stream
I've watched all of ojamajo doremi and i liked it quite a bit, but i agree that most people wouldn't like it.
No need, all that we need to talk about for it can be talked about here, and what said
>happy birthday
thank you
keep the suggestions coming

The first thing we need to do is probably about is probably when to watch, only then what to watch

Hotarubi no Mori e is a good one too, also relatively short

I might as well suggest Hokuto no Ken, one of the only animes I’ve ever enjoyed

Attached: bant_anime_stream2.png (870x572, 368K)

I like it.
I gotta go to sleep now, cya guys

night

its past 5am here now and i think im going to sleep
if anyone still wants to join, ill make another thread tommorow, probably at the same time i made this one. Hopefully we'll be able to talk about when to actually watch it so this thing doesnt fall apart within the first thread.

Attached: th (37).jpg (474x806, 39K)

night user

Up

Shoujo tsubaki midori

I have been waiting 10 months for the revival of the stream

Attached: 1560900780114.png (892x649, 462K)

ill try to get it back
unless this thread somehow stays alive, ill make another one later today
its really important to actually arrange when to watch it, and only then what to watch

Attached: th (49).jpg (474x474, 25K)

can we watch Neo Tokyo together

literally anyone on Jow Forums and their mum has tried to host their own anime stream
none have even come close to being as successful as the original

again, id love to watch anything with you guys and im sure well get to watch what all of you guys want to, but lets please talk about when everybody is available to watch it

im able to host it literally any time, but id preffer to do it at around midnight CET

Attached: th (28).jpg (474x355, 14K)

>midnight CET
i can do that im one hour ahead of you and it could be perfect time for burgers to join in

Hmm. What days would you be able to host it?

yeah, it seems to the time when bant is the most active
literally any day

Attached: neon_genesis_evangelion_-_shikinami_asuka_langley_-_souryuu_asuka_langley.ad3d248d0a876f5cf9a94c2038 (600x639, 27K)

That’s about 5 pm my time so I should be able to join in whenever I don’t have work. My schedule varies from week to week since I’m a wagecuck but I’ll still be there when I can.

midnight CET works for me

Attached: rea17.jpg (1330x1852, 274K)

how does watching a movie tommorow midnight CET sound to you guys?

Attached: th (34).jpg (474x624, 64K)

im in

sounds great

is that the midnight 3 and a half hours from now, or the next one?

the next one

I’ll be at work but I’ll drop on by for a little bit to say hello. What movie will we be watching?

oke sounds good

you all are a bunch of fags

Attached: 13482910377379.png (686x506, 340K)

alright, now we can actually talk about what to watch instead of when to
preferrably a movie

Attached: 63313620_p0.png (1132x1318, 868K)

I dont know many anime movies honestly but I can bump the thread

Can you bros please adjust the time a little bit?! It's gonna be really hard for asiabros to join in. I'm really sorry about this.

no need to bump, its fine as is. I can just make a new thread if this one dies
i dont think its possible to change it to a time where everyone in the world could join in. Sorry

Attached: th (16).jpg (474x675, 58K)

Could potentially alternate the times or have different hosts for different times to help allocate those who weren't able to make it.

I dont see the point in that
if were watching a series or something and someone misses a few episodes, they can watch those few episodes by themselves.
dont get me wrong though, if someone is willing to stream at times where people who didnt get the chance to watch it with us will be able to watch it there, go ahead, but considering 80% of the posts that are from asia are just proxies, i dont know if many people would actually join

Attached: 66127265_p0.png (640x1136, 359K)

So what streaming service will you use? Can you do one tonight?

ill be using cytube and ill host it tommorow at midnight CET

Attached: 2406901-_utw_thora__evangelion_2.22___you_can__not__advance__bd__1080p_x264_dts_es__8b521921_.mkv_sn (1920x1080, 1.68M)

what are we watching?

what do you want to watch?

Attached: th (51).jpg (474x539, 27K)