THE BASEDNESS IF OVERREXXECINGIND EXCEEDING LIMITS UNKNOWN TO MAN WOAOHAOHOAHOAOHAOHOAHA

THE BASEDNESS IF OVERREXXECINGIND EXCEEDING LIMITS UNKNOWN TO MAN WOAOHAOHOAHOAOHAOHOAHA

Attached: b-nt - Romania.jpg (256x55, 4K)

ugh...

uphold traditional bantonian values

Attached: 103872894774927.png (565x481, 327K)

FUCK /B*NT/OIDS

THIS IS BASED REDPILLED UNCRINGE UNBLUEPILLED KILL ALL ANGLOID /B*NT/OID SCUM.......................................................................................................................................

Stop drinking coffee.

Attached: 1535838603634.png (327x700, 447K)

Based Romenia!

Attached: 1547911965986.png (313x291, 184K)

lololo

discord raid..

discord thread

hello i am back

Bluepilled as always, Rica.

redpill...

bazat

Bluepilled

supreme redpilling

heh

supreme redpills

Fagmark thread, do not respond.

cemented thread, always respond

Fagmark thread, do not respond at all.

>W4qO63Ly
pedophile reply, do not respond at all

>G147BAje
rica the unbased romanian rican reply, do not respond at all

the pedophile loves to look at images of baby cubs shitting their diapers

redpilling has commenced...................................................m

>/>8473460
the romanian loves to look at images at """his""" country and """"""""""""""""""based"""""""""""""""""" romanian stickmen

Y*NKERS...... SO CRINGEPILLED.........

you didn't even try to deny the fact you look at images of baby cubs shitting their diapers

Those aren't even cubs "shitting their diapers", you absolute dummy boy.

>when you can't even tell who you hate more so you 404
my waifu Jow Forums is so polluted with the actual scum of the fucking earth

Attached: ll.jpg (800x450, 48K)

right, but they are cubs, "boom booming" their diapers ;)

no, they are still not cubs. ;)

you didn't put quotation marks around cubs, and you didn't deny they're boom booming their diapers

pedo scat................................

a pedophile doesn't even have a fetish for scat
god damn you rica the rican

then you're either a pedo or a shit pleasurer, but that can't work since you're both of 'em

That honestly does not make any sense

how you're even alive doesn't make any sense, therefore it does have sense, just like the fact you're pedo jackson who faps to underage animal action

how i'm alive doesn't make any sense? oh i'm alive because you didn't fucking kill me (just like you can't kill any angloooos) and i am more based than you

no, it's just that you're such an incompetent buffoon i'd expect you'd accidentally have killed yourself by now, although sooner or later it might be intentional if your ma' discovers your stash filled with diaper cubs boom booming their farts

How the fuck do you manage to go on this damn site everyday? How do you even function in real life? How the fuck are you still doing this?

aren't you worried your ma' might find your folder one day and take your computer away, and then you'll never ever again have access to /b*nt/, and neither will you ever be able to pleasure your wiener again to some underage cubs, jack?

you think that'll ever happen? stop imagining things like that

it might just, and when it does, it'll all come falling apart, your ma' must not like you, so i doubt she'd return your computer to you anytime soon, especially when she found out the sorts of things you look at on the internet, woah, it'll be like a torture for you, you won't ever get your computer again if she finds out about it, pedo

nahhhhhh it won't happen
but it will happen to you because you're the one that's gonna fall apart once your """mom""" (if she were ever here with you) takes away your computer

ahhhhhhhhh, jack, jack, jack, you know your ma' hates you don't you? she won't ever give your computer back to you again when she finds out you're a pedophile who likes shit

the kitty god mom does not even hate me lol
Also i am still not a pedophile. you have no proof to back this up because you're a little pendejo rican fuck.

did the state put you in the custody of some other people?

pendejo rican

what happened? did your ma' lose your custody?

same question that i'm asking for you.
did she stopped caring for you or something? did she go depressed?

is that what happened? your ma' went depressed when your father beat you up and ran off to get a cigarette? are your adoptive parents any better?

>""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""he"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" brings up the larp story i made up

if that's a larp story, then your whole life must be one as well, but who would larp as such a "thing" anyway? some sort of sick bastard that's for sure, anyways, your adoptive parents, you like 'em?

Attached: traditional romanian values.gif (329x302, 44K)

hey hey

redpill