Ever wondered why Southern Europeans get mistaken for Arabs about 50% of the time?

Ever wondered why Southern Europeans get mistaken for Arabs about 50% of the time?

Attached: 1564010591475.png (1280x930, 282K)

What is that even measuring?

Not our fault if arabs are so ashamed of their worthless they always claim to be Italians.
I know it also happen with spics.

Feels good being the whitest country in the world lads

Attached: UK whitest country.png (2000x1500, 127K)

Middle Eastern admixture.

>UK
>White

Attached: 1544639594165.jpg (1024x962, 67K)

But it looks like III skin is the master race?

it is false, always disregard memeflags. OP is probably an insecure twink.

It's total neolithic admixture; levant-like + anatolia-like. OP's argument collapses when you separate the two.

Hello jew

Europeaness/whiteness is a useless concept

>Poles 34% Middle Eastern
>Hungarians 42%
Yeah, bullshit

Also, there’s little genetic difference between Poles and Magyars, why are the percentages so diff? Regardless, the numbers are bullshit

Neolithic farmers
more than 7000 years ago.

literally not related with modern arabs

Attached: whg_yamnaya_neolithic_haak-365.jpg (638x426, 102K)

it's real of course

Attached: pca_037s73q03_65_radn__s23ii3o2sx33.png (481x515, 14K)

Your map is also bullshit since they relied on samples of 50-100 people. Not reflective of any entire population.

Difference between I and III is negligible I'd say, Ireland and UK are just more cloudy so they are more pale, if they moved away they would be III as well.

>if they moved away they would be III as well.
That’s not how it works. Irish and Brits are type 1, meaning they always burn. Type 3 never does.

>Memeflag
Nice try kike.

Why are Sardinians not included? They are literally proto-Europeans. And Komi?

of course they are europid/white too

The results are the same for everybody.

Why do you take seriously a Photoshopped map by an antrotard without any education and culture? Do you think seriously that the original map had that ridiculous red circle labelled in that idiotic way ? Do you think exist any genetist who can create a map where there is written white cluster?

The map source dots is not photoshopped, in fact is a classic of autossomal,
only the circle but it's pretty much accurate, even if i think sardinians are obviously included, even if they are isolated (due deep neolithic farmers)

That map is a lie. It was already demotivated that in Spain there was little mixing with Arabs and Moors by DNA.
Right now there are more in countries like Sweden, Belgium, France or Germany.
Refugees welcome

>data collected from 2005
get raped also saged