NameFag Thread

ITT we discuss how to make Bant a more safer environment for our kids to explore

Attached: NameFaggy.png (300x168, 7K)

Well, children would have to be involved firstly.

Attached: fisk.jpg (1844x674, 275K)

What do you mean make it safe for are kid. Non of you have kid or will have kid you need to have sex for kid. And you need to have sex with a real women. Ownly person who hasa kid is norime.

I has Kid

Put your name on you ugly autistic tranny sperg

Sorry, did not know that was rude of me. But to the ponit is that even the safe for work place and not all that safe for kid with thing they talk about. Online it not good for kid but it stuped and i possible and would i say make more fight to stop them.

He's 11yr old.

I told him to "serve his time" on /b/ first.

It's the only way he can "learn for himself" and develop critical thinking skills.

And you 100% right, and at the agg you doing thing right. I like that there are still a few people out there who and good morther and father. So mant other just dont want to deal with the kids or care too much.

Agreed. The little cunt needs to see the world for how it really is, instead of hiding behind an orchestrated matrix of bull shit :)

Yes, but at the same time you need to understand he 11 and a lot of /b/ can be too much he should fell oppen to talk about what he see and be stong in himself so he dont let all the shit of the wrold make him into one. And it reallt sound like he has a good father.
I just wish that morw goos father would be able to get there kid unlike so many unfit morther who ownly get the kid over being women. No it who better for the kid not who it come out of. I have to go and get clean and get dinner ready or preap work for dinner for when norime get home, sorrt canr stay longer.

Go back newfag, thats how we can make our board better.

Based as fuck desu

We don't

Attached: index.jpg (640x480, 189K)

Try and troll me if you dare

I always win

Do you ever wonder what happened to this user? What is ha doing with his life now? Did he ever get his dick sucked by a human girl(female)?

Attached: 1540105580049.jpg (1560x2080, 953K)

I have 2

>

We failed step one

Attached: 285F26AF-AC9D-4861-B198-3C83EB65C767.jpg (750x569, 270K)

now he have two children with his mosquito wife

Attached: Rabbit.jpg (638x878, 127K)

we need to make Jow Forums family friendly, well at least family friendly enough that people will trust us enough to let their kids hangout with us.

I'm the other guy here who has two kids.