I want to learn a new language but I'm stuck between German and Russian, which one is better?

I want to learn a new language but I'm stuck between German and Russian, which one is better?

Attached: 2212457.jpg (492x600, 53K)

Obscure French dialect

No wait, learn Longobardic

Learn russian, the german articles are very confusing.

Only if you're a brainlet

I thought it was extinct
I was under the impression that German was similar to English

I would say russian, it's more interesting and challenging. Also you can understand some Geramn if you know english

Oh I see, I want to try both but I wanted to know which one is better to start with, thanks

It is easy to learn Russian when you know their writing system :3
Udachi, user.

learn to talk without your lower jaw
its a valuable skill and its going to be even more valuable when im done with you discordnigger summerfaggot namefaggot

Cool

Is it complicated?
This time I'll acknowledge you just because you got the Cool ID

>Is it complicated?
Way easier than Arabic and Chinese/Japanese.
Really close to the latin alph.
Just remember: don't learn the cursive at the very beginning. The cursive is complicated for lots of the learners in terms of reading and writing both. But it's not that important for you as for foreigner.

Alrighty then

Attached: 2239664.jpg (450x600, 44K)

learn Danish
Only language you need

Russian, of course. Don't you dare to learn such a shitty language like G*rry. Speaking G*rry makes you look like a retard.

Циpиллиц иc нoт a фyцкинг пpoблeм

but I'd like to correct my Irish fren.
Russian isn't easy.
There are some principle diffrances about it. An Italian user here was wheaping about "100 words a single meaning". So my advice is to learn not Words, but its Roots. The Roots are the key, an all the differen shades of meanings are built on the roots.
I Don't recommend you to learn it. The further you go the more you hate our culture.

Hey rabbi how is the LGBT parade in Tel-Aviv going?

Thanks mate, I'll keep it in mind when studying it, though I know it won't be easy no matter the language I still want to try

I'd transliterate it as:
Caйpиллик иc нoт э фaкинг пpoблeм
Letter-to-letter translit is aestheticc but a bit peтapдeд.

>6 different ways for 'the' yeah fun