If I am a neet I have no money to do/buy things I want

if I am a neet I have no money to do/buy things I want
if I am a wagie I have no time to enjoy the things I do or buy

there is literally no winning in life is there?

Attached: 1564528594035.jpg (400x400, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fLqi5MDMDNw&list=RDfLqi5MDMDNw&index=1
youtube.com/watch?v=t6dxUuTp3nQ&list=RDfLqi5MDMDNw&index=2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Like it or not, the ones who decides if you're winning or losing is the people that surrounds you

>the ones who decides if you're winning or losing is the people that surrounds you
too bad everyone around me is a asshole

wagie life consumes your soul. if you are born in a rich family, a lucky bastard you are. but, if you're born in poor family, it unironically is over, you either sell your soul to serve other richfags or rope.
however, who cares? just smile and fuck it. we'll go for another roll in other universes when we die anyway. nothing's real.

youtube.com/watch?v=fLqi5MDMDNw&list=RDfLqi5MDMDNw&index=1
You by getting off your ass and work hard. You win by not rotting your wasted potential away. You win by trying and failing, why? Because if you don't try at all you will learn how to improve from your failure. Are you a winner or are you a loser?

Attached: a20341d6e1c6e78fb6df4bbec912e5c2.jpg (564x984, 187K)

Life is not for enjoying you baby

we have two very different perspectives i sese.
i think you can have lot of fun while both barely owning a cent and being a wagecuck.

life is fucking fantastic!

Attached: 548954898945.jpg (1024x756, 112K)

i wouldn't consider working like a slave for most of your life to be winning
a life you don't enjoy is a life wasted

Attached: 6b6.png (648x685, 550K)

This, life is inherently suffering

>life is fucking fantastic!
for only a privileged few my friend

That's cos you're an asshole yourself.

Attached: da4f61e4-8bd2-462f-bfbd-b787c700bb44.png (540x302, 232K)

no everyone else has a problem not me

Attached: Beckett_S1.jpg (189x270, 20K)

you may be correct.
what do you do for fun? what brings a sense of fulfilment to your life?

all i need to make my life work is food, a roof, books and some space to train in.

Attached: 45904504945.jpg (650x400, 76K)

Why not surround yourself with nice people?
Why not be kind for a change?

Attached: 437d6fd345d11d5eaa300fe80d95abd6.jpg (811x1000, 144K)

>what do you do for fun? what brings a sense of fulfilment to your life?
I really like shit posting on Jow Forums and watching anime really the only normal hobby I have is fishing and collecting guns but I don't have any money to buy guns

we never really get a say on the type of people we are surrounded with
because I wasn't rasied that way

>i wouldn't consider working like a slave for most of your life to be winning
youtube.com/watch?v=t6dxUuTp3nQ&list=RDfLqi5MDMDNw&index=2
Then you are a failure and don't see how you can move on to bigger and better things. You have no strength in your heart to get out from the hell hole you are in. You are weak and don't want to do anything about it. People give you advice to improve yourself but you only response to them with a bleak point of view. You will see yourself 10 years later doing the same thing and masturbating 2D girls, with a dirty shirt. Talking about how you want to gain muscle but never did. You will rot away in a dark room filled when dirty plates and dirty clothes across the floor. The only light you will see is the computer monitor filled with hentai. You want to be great but you refuse to to do anything.
I still have faith for you though. You're getting your GED and that's one of the first steps of being great. Don't be a failure, Cowboy. Do great in life or else you'll be a bitter old man busting nuts onto himself with yellow crusty underwear and smell like ass.

Attached: 1dde3dd92d82e150f45ea7a786c7f424.jpg (460x920, 68K)

I choose who I want to surround myself with but I always end up being alone.

Attached: 136196e78bb875611d1e66620925799f.jpg (600x600, 64K)

A life of wageslaving on autopilot is certainly a life wasted. But so is a life of being an spineless neet. The human spirit must always be building towards a future in the confines of the present. Ie gotta have a plan or at least the resolve to not dissolve

gun collecting sounds super expensive. fishing is pretty cool tho. is it something you see yourself dedicating you life to tho?

Attached: 74bb0b1e26b7425183f03ddd5afddbbb8be48e67_00.jpg (500x375, 29K)

>People give you advice to improve yourself
give a example please
>Talking about how you want to gain muscle
that's because literally every single time i make a plan to go the the gym to get a membership there is something more important or there isn't enough money not my fault everyone I know is a asshole
>you refuse to to do anything.
besides getting my GED I don't see there is anything else I can do
>You're getting your GED and that's one of the first steps of being great.
what after I get my GED? I'll just work a job I hate for the rest of my life and spend my free time alone in my house and just generally living a meaningless numb existence? oh but hey at least I'll be a function member of our society

Attached: 1563737880968.png (640x634, 453K)

>The human spirit must always be building towards a future in the confines of the present.
your name is very befitting your post
>is it something you see yourself dedicating you life to tho?
I don't know it's just one of the things I don't find to be a chore to do

>give a example please
Honestly, I feel like you gotten so much examples in your time on here, anytime anyone gives you advice you ignore it and choose not to do anything or forget about it. Just look through the bant archives, under your name. I'm sure you'll see a shit tons.
>that's because literally every single time i make a plan to go the the gym to get a membership there is something more important
Go in the morning for 30 minutes or for 1 hour. It doesn't take much time.
>there isn't enough money not my fault everyone I know is a asshole
Get a job to pay for your own membership, dummy. So you only have yourself to be accountable for what you do and no one else.
>what after I get my GED? I'll just work a job I hate for the rest of my life
Find a job you'll enjoy bur first you need a job, just to get some cash. It doesn't matter what it is so long it's a job you'll be fine. It also doesn't mean you'll be in it forever. If you don't like it within a month just tell them it's not for you and look for a new job. This America, you idiot. There are literary jobs everywhere. If you like working outside, fine one.

Attached: a0646f8c92bc782927112c210d13976c.jpg (564x1013, 66K)

hmmm... this is really difficult to solve.
all i can really do is to say what worked for me personally.

i found bliss and happiness by dedicating my life to two dirt-cheap hobbies: reading and training. so money will never be a problem. training can be done effectively anywhere and with minimal equipment if you're creative enough, and paperback books and pdfs are dirt cheap and often completely free.
i only eat whole foods that my body needs and have beans, rice and grains, which are cheap as shit, as my staple food. i've also started working on sleeping exclusively on the floor so i wont need to buy any furniture when i move out of my parents house, so i can spend more money on food and books. also, since i have autism i don't feel like i will ever need a girlfriend or a boyfriend, or any irl friends for that matter; so it doesn't feel like i have anyone i need to impress with material possessions.

i don't know if anything i just said did anything to help you, but i hope it got you thinking a little bit!

Attached: 8945984589435.jpg (1456x1077, 171K)

>your name is very befitting your post
Maybe, but its true if you think about it. Without a meaty concept of "future=now", how can you do anything but repeat past habits and routines? Especially if you are in an environment that does not directly support and reinforce your progress?

>I'm sure you'll see a shit tons.
yes "just be yourself" "just talk to people bro" "you need to come out of your shell dude" is great advice
>Get a job to pay for your own membership,
I'll probably be getting a part time job pretty soon
>Find a job you'll enjoy
there is pretty much no job I could see myself enjoying
>doesn't mean you'll be in it forever
famous last words
>This America, you idiot
that doesn't mean anything anymore we aren't the land of opportunities so save your boomer bs
>There are literary jobs everywhere
really now? tell that to many Americans who can't get jobs

to be honest I don't give a shit a about future past or present in the grand scheme of things it doesn't matter compare how many years you have existed to the year's to haven't existed and the number of years you won't exist I mean the average human life span seems so insignificant to all of eternity

Attached: hqdefault (3).jpg (480x360, 9K)

Does cowboy even have much potential in the first place

probably not

>collecting guns
>Normal
Worst hobby confirmed

So much negatived in your heart, you of no faith in yourself. If you have negative point of view in life you will fail. Better thyself, better your family, better your community, better your country. Cowboy I'm not a religious man but I'll pray for you to do great things in life. You need to seek what you want in life, no one here can tell you what you want, for they are not you. No one here is your father or mother and can't hold your hand for the rest of your life. It's time to grow-up and find your path.
> I'll probably be getting a part time job pretty soon
Point to soon on a calendar for me, tell me a date.
Everyone has potential to do great things, with a don't quit attitude.

Attached: 8cd7c3e761ae8372ee53f668d1a57fe3.jpg (481x700, 71K)

ask urself something op. have you really given it your all to create a better situation for yourself? have you went out to learn new skill sets in order to generate income and simultaneously live a meaningful and happy life? my guess is no. don't worry I'm not here to just criticize you as if I got it all figured out. but when I look at my shit life I also ask myself the same question. did I really give my best effort to change for the better? my answer is no, so I can't really blame much but myself. and let's say there is someone/thing to blame, then what? well it doesn't change your situation for the better and now it just solidifies your belief that it can't get better and as a result, it doesn't get better.

you are your path op.
good luck, and wish me the same! >

Attached: 1562830652326.png (749x750, 617K)

what's so bad about guns?
>So much negatived in your heart
for very good reason
>Better thyself
ok
>better your family
no I hate my family they can do the hell fire rumble in the deepest put in Tartarus for all of eternity for all I care
>better your community
why?
>better your country
this country isn't worth saving anymore
>no body here can tell you want you want
I can't even tell myself what I want
>No one here is your father or mother and can't hold your hand for the rest of your life.
not like they did that in the first place
>It's time to grow-up and find your path
what path could there possibly be for me
>Point to soon on a calendar for me, tell me a date.
I guess when I go on their website

Attached: 471full-rob-zombie.jpg (471x500, 40K)

>what path could there possibly be for me
Your own path.
until next time you better have a job.

Attached: b2ec7815b8bec583d1428117e15bd79a.jpg (564x805, 71K)

>have you really given it your all to create a better situation for yourself?
well I haven't killed myself yet and I'm trying to educate myself so I can get my GED so I guess
>have you went out to learn new skill sets in order to generate income
oh yeah let me get my imaginary money so I can go to a trade school and I can also drive myself there with my non existent car

>your own path
that's not a pleasant path

ya know, you could always become a tranny and be shill your body out for money on the internet or become someones trophy wife

Attached: 80ae388bc075e2e1be9d8e2c7755f7e909334d2c_00.jpg (438x428, 20K)

you can learn whatever you want with the internet. but if you stick with that defeatist attitude, I assure you, you won't make any progress. change your state of mind and put more responsibility on yourself niggy. crying on 4chink repeatedly won't solve ur issues.

only in your fantasy's
>change your state of mind and put more responsibility on yourself niggy. crying on 4chink repeatedly won't solve ur issues.
easy said but difficult to execute

the good life takes struggle and sacrifice. mainly you're at battle with yourself. you have to destroy your old you to become your upgraded version.
like how I'm here on the Chan's instead of doing something productive. I could be reading a book or practicing one of my hobbies. I'm not! I'm here wasting time hahahahdhshhuajdjdiebe!!!!!! I'm my own problem right now ._.