When did you realize we are all dependent on the water jew to stay alive?

When did you realize we are all dependent on the water jew to stay alive?
These manipulative, seductive merchants have litterally made us depend on their (((water))), and they claim its healthy? (((they))) dont want you to know that water is a product of post-modernism cultural marxism zionism, stop drinking water right now, take the redpill.
tl:dr water is a jewish invention that keeps us as mindless zombies to their cultural marxist agenda

Attached: water_jew.jpg (1000x1000, 171K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SJUhlRoBL8M
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Absolutely right because by the medieval ages everyone drank beer, they already knew the dangers.

I mean this is what i've been been trying to say to my friends, but they didn't listen and now they will pay the price to become obedient gentile slaves to the jews and we need to stop this degeneration of our society and put an end to the neo marxist postmodern bullshit

Beer tastes way better too

I mean sure beer might taste better, its also healthier and its not water!
We have a right to end the oppression of the water-jews and defend our homelands,
jehovah knows what they put in our freaking water! Alex jones, god bless him. Has already commented on this issue , but who knows what else might be in the water. damn the jews

Attached: merchant.png (736x860, 189K)

At last I truly see. Thanks user

I heard (((they))) put tranny piss in the water supply to infect us with their gay DNA.

I mean you're welcome and all, but its time we start working on solutions to stop drinking water.
I have already decided to change my life by stop drinking the filthy water, filthy jewish rascal has manifested themselves and control the minds of millions of gentiles, this must stop and we are the only ones with the power.

why do these dumb faggots think this is good satire?

I dont think thats what, we need facts on our side and we need it fast, so the (((mainstream))) medias will see how smart we are.
(((they))) have gotten away with it too long, since the dawn of time jews have created water for us to damn us forever into their hidden schemes and agendas, this is why beer was inveted, a white mans dream

Attached: wojak.png (250x226, 24K)

All jokes aside, I am legitimately afraid of (((control))) of the water supply.

>3 meme flags

Fuck this board

Dont try and defend the water now stupid merchant.

>what is poisoning the well

Listen mate, its alright, i understand your concerns. If life looks jolly rotten, theres something you've forgotten, always look on the bright side of life.
Now how do we end jewishmodernismpostnaziomarxism?

Attached: soldier.jpg (281x400, 17K)

Always look on the bright side of life...
youtube.com/watch?v=SJUhlRoBL8M

go back

ITT we explore dehydration

This hš¯”˛st to beest the most retš¯”˛rd'd threš¯”˛d i've ev'r seen in mine own life.

What are some redpilled drinks?

Attached: the redpilled haircut of the month.png (720x960, 1.57M)

Attached: pol.jpg (850x2200, 804K)

this is imptrash you fucking moron it was originally on Jow Forums

idc

Attached: imptrash.png (714x1048, 170K)

Fugz

I heard breathing is something libtards do
You guys aren't... libtards, are you

Attached: 1544636199883.jpg (680x510, 22K)

Sage

I havent seen a imptrash this retarded in a long time

>(((summer))) comes
>temperature goes up
>sweat more, and my body demands more (((water)))

>(((Global warming))) happens
>sweat even more, and need more (((water)))
Global warming confirmed a jewish conspiracy.

Attached: 1497212707399.jpg (958x775, 661K)