Time's running out

Time's running out.
The end of the world is almost here.

Repent and pray to Jesus. Ask Him to forgive your sins, accept his sacrifice and Him as your Lord.
Even if you don't believe, pray and ask Him "If this is true, please save me Jesus and guide me to you"

I've already seen His return in a prophetic dream. He appeared in the heavens and people started singing
a beautiful song. His people were wearing white gowns.

Reminder:
- DON'T believe in a possible fake alien landing
- DON'T believe the antichrist who will settle in the third temple
- DON'T accept the mark of the beast
- DON'T believe in the coming one world religion
- DON'T belive in the catholic church, they're gonna align with the satanic agenda

Bless you all.

Attached: jesuslamb.jpg (1651x2200, 614K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/FFr50524768/status/1156775551211921408
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Queen_of_heaven_(antiquity)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Queen_of_Heaven
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Dont believe in the Catholic Church?

BUMP

Time is running out, opportunities fewer, possibilities dwindling. Do you understand?

> Remain Ignorant
> I understand

>Repent and pray to Jesus
amen.

We will return to our real faith and there is nothing you can do about it

Matthew 24:36-44
No One Knows That Day and Hour

36 “But concerning that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels of heaven, nor the Son,[a] but the Father only. 37 For as were the days of Noah, so will be the coming of the Son of Man. 38 For as in those days before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day when Noah entered the ark, 39 and they were unaware until the flood came and swept them all away, so will be the coming of the Son of Man. 40 Then two men will be in the field; one will be taken and one left. 41 Two women will be grinding at the mill; one will be taken and one left. 42 Therefore, stay awake, for you do not know on what day your Lord is coming. 43 But know this, that if the master of the house had known in what part of the night the thief was coming, he would have stayed awake and would not have let his house be broken into. 44 Therefore you also must be ready, for the Son of Man is coming at an hour you do not expect.

2 Thessalonians 2
The Man of Lawlessness

2 Concerning the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and our being gathered to him, we ask you, brothers and sisters, 2 not to become easily unsettled or alarmed by the teaching allegedly from us—whether by a prophecy or by word of mouth or by letter—asserting that the day of the Lord has already come. 3 Don’t let anyone deceive you in any way, for that day will not come until the rebellion occurs and the man of lawlessness[a] is revealed, the man doomed to destruction. 4 He will oppose and will exalt himself over everything that is called God or is worshiped, so that he sets himself up in God’s temple, proclaiming himself to be God.

5 Don’t you remember that when I was with you I used to tell you these things? 6 And now you know what is holding him back, so that he may be revealed at the proper time. 7 For the secret power of lawlessness is already at work; but the one who now holds it back will continue to do so till he is taken out of the way. 8 And then the lawless one will be revealed, whom the Lord Jesus will overthrow with the breath of his mouth and destroy by the splendor of his coming. 9 The coming of the lawless one will be in accordance with how Satan works. He will use all sorts of displays of power through signs and wonders that serve the lie, 10 and all the ways that wickedness deceives those who are perishing. They perish because they refused to love the truth and so be saved. 11 For this reason God sends them a powerful delusion so that they will believe the lie 12 and so that all will be condemned who have not believed the truth but have delighted in wickedness.

>DON'T believe in the coming one world religion
Unless it's your Jewish cult, right?
Christcucks are more disingenuous than the kikes whose nature they emulate.

OP, you're not going to get much done by saying this on Jow Forums. The people here are essentially reprobrates that will just post their usual "Christcuck" stuff or will derail this into a Catholic thread.

The pope is working to bring about a one world religion.

So we abandon our church? Thats like leaving America cause Obama was president

literally who

Don't. This here's the Popes audience hall where he literally works as the snakes tongue. Hidden in plain sight.

Attached: popeaudiencehall.jpg (800x420, 111K)

Catholics aren't Christian.

Attached: 1560351611648.png (764x823, 100K)

I know the freemasons took over a long time ago, i know Jorge is the anti Christ, but i will never abandon my Church.

The disciples, mother mary and the holy spirit itself created the Catholic church

That's what they want you to believe, sure.

Your "religion" is literally just a cult that tries to blackmail members into staying by convincing them that leaving is worse than death
dumb christcuck

The true Church is not an earthly institution. It is all those who belong to Christ.

Out of the way gentiles, Christ's one true Church coming through

Attached: images_JosephSmith.jpg (1060x1338, 151K)

>twitter.com/FFr50524768/status/1156775551211921408

WELL SAID! The TEMPLE is WITHIN. Many Christian Institutions have "Sound Doctrine" ... Unfortunately, their leadership has proven to be Corrupt. All you need is a BIBLE and belief. God Bless

Then which church has it right?

How would we know christ if we are not taught about him in church? We need guidence.

None of them. However, lets assume your little fantasy is correct. Why in the WORLD would your book explicitly state
>Don't do [EXACTLY THIS THING THAT WE DO]?
Your religion is not the same. Whether that's due to a change in YOUR church or some other factor is irrelevant. YOUR RELIGION does not follow YOUR BOOK.

Mary is shewolf mommy goddess. You should also capitalize her name and the Holy Spirit's.

Attached: 4A1BB735-46BB-4338-A262-4AFEFF9953E7.jpg (736x828, 56K)

Yeah sorry about that

Mary herself predicted the fall of the church. Jesus is the final authority on what's real Christianity and He said it's determined by fruits. Racism brought the west to dominate the world so the racist Christians are right.

Don't give a fuck about any of that, and I'm not sure at all why you feel it's relevant to what I stated.

>We need guidance.

This is true. However I don't believe that belonging to an earthly institution is something that's absolutely necessary. I belong to a pentecostal church myself.

Just be careful of false teachers. First and foremost be a student of Jesus.

I'm not a Christian, but why do you guys need a church? Just read the Bible.

>Just read the Bible.
This. Just read the Bible. It'll scare the hell out of you. It scared the hell out of me.... way on out. Like.. "next country over" kind of out.

the church is for christians that like networking with like minded, or seek or want to give help to their fellow kind within their community, and ofc worship/celebrate on their relationship with God.

i agree.
the body is the temple.
going to church is not necessary it is honorable to still be outside the temples, protecting the lands outside.

Ever wonder why she shares a title with the pagan goddess Astarte?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Queen_of_heaven_(antiquity)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Queen_of_Heaven

Jeremiah 7:18
The children gather wood, the fathers light the fire, and the women knead the dough and make cakes to offer to the Queen of Heaven. They pour out drink offerings to other gods to arouse my anger.

Attached: catholicism2.jpg (928x744, 92K)

If I had to recommend one version of the Bible to study, it'd have to be the lolcats version. It's breathtaking. Here's a sample:

>**Da burth of Jebus**
>18 teh burth of teh Christ was liek dis: After Marry and Joseph waz all "We's gonna get marrieded, kthnx", but before dey could had hankiez pankiez Mary was all preggarz from Teh Ceiling Cat.
>19 Joseph was liek "I has virjn - NOOOO dey be stealin my virjn! Must hied hur".
>20 But when he was tihnkin, zomg, a BirdCat frm Ceiling Cat was liek, "Oh hai! Iz in ur dreemz, givin u messij. Don be scairdy cat. Taek Mary as ur wife - is virjn. But teh Forse is strong in tihs wun, lol! HovrCat is on hur, givn hur feetus, srsly." So Joseph was liek " Oh yey. Iz gonna luv him and squeez him and call him George."
>21 But BirdCat was liek "No, you gonna call him bahbeh Jebus, cso George bad name, srsly. cuz he save kittehs frum bein bad kittehs. Kthxbai."
>22 So all dis was all did cuz Ceiling Cat had sed it wud be. Him proffit was all liek:
>23 "Hay guise, luk! teh virjn is all preggers, and dey gonna call him A-manual", dat be joospeek for "Ceiling Cat wit us"
>24 Then Joseph walked up, dun wat teh BirdCat frm Ceiling Cat tolded him too, and was all liek "U wit me now lol" at Mary.
>25 And dey didnt has Hankiez Pankiez til affer dey gets a son and calleded him Jebus Christ. Kthnx.

Christians cucked European identity and culture with a religion that tries to convert all races as equals.

No one offers sacrifices to Mary anymore so there's no problem.

Wait I take that back. The spics do. Another reason they're heretics.

No prayer/worship should be directed to her at all.

Romans 1:25
Because they exchanged the truth about God for a lie and worshiped and served the creature rather than the Creator, who is blessed forever! Amen.

Luke 11:27-28
As he said these things, a woman in the crowd raised her voice and said to him, “Blessed is the womb that bore you, and the breasts at which you nursed!” But he said, “Blessed rather are those who hear the word of God and keep it!”

Can confirm. I had a dream a lamb made of light descended into my body and from the light I heard Emmanuel all while I was being reborn out in the cosmos after falling off a giant rose bush with many thorns.

> DON'T believe in a possible fake alien landing
Done
> DON'T believe the antichrist who will settle in the third temple
Done
> DON'T accept the mark of the beast
Done
> DON'T believe in the coming one world religion
Done
> DON'T belive in the catholic church, they're gonna align with the satanic agenda
Based, redpilled and done

> Don't believe OP's paranoid delusional shit
Done

Bump