"Schizo" general

ITT: explain your theories going against the hivemind of Jow Forums, related to political psyops or occult faggotry in general

Attached: 1538477580001.jpg (767x496, 96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/198882770
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/201997900
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/208757396
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/213697329
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/199110112
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/204141788
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/214689445
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/175292781
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/185365200
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/180380385/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/191921512
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/179314945
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/205468251
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/209504658
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/209615408
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/209615408/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/213628001
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/214246359
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/215195942
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/217397171
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/213302688
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/214371995
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/215062711
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/215785330
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/208019816
elpais.com/elpais/2019/07/31/inenglish/1564561365_256842.amp.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: 1546073942692.jpg (480x360, 15K)

My combined info on all shizo topics. Enjoy

Ancient History
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/198882770
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/201997900
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/208757396
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/213697329

Nazi UFOs and Hollow Earth
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/199110112
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/204141788
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/214689445

the occult principles behind 9/11
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/175292781
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/185365200

False Flags (9/11 included but not as detailed)
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/180380385/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/191921512

NASA being lying pieces of shit
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/179314945

MKUltra and other mindcontroll
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/205468251
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/209504658

Pizzagate (ctrl + f "hogg" or "paddock" dor the parkland shooting or vegas shooting)
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/209615408
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/209615408/

Satanic and Occult Elite
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/213628001
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/214246359
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/215195942
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/217397171
Christianity
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/213302688
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/214371995
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/215062711
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/215785330
Enjoy

Hitler was a jew and everything the victors did after the war was his fault!
>source: some un-sourced infograph told me once, and I have an irrational need to make America & the Allies "the good guys" of WW2 because my daddy fought in the war before giving birth to me, a boomer (or because I'm a butthurt Polish person)

people believing conspiracy theories should be deprived of their political rights

Attached: 93E65237-36DF-4E99-B398-294302FB5769.jpg (550x263, 27K)

Tolkien was aware of the JQ and encoded it into his work. He couldn't be upfront about it because he knew he would be killed if he did.
Melkor is Aule, Aule is Melkor. The Orcs are the Dwarves, the Dwarves are the Jews are the Orcs.
It's a coin, one side is the public face that is presented to maintain the sham (Dwarves). The other side is the private face that is used to further their ends of world domination and enslavement of the lesser races (Orcs).

funny how you bring up Alex Jones, despite his being right on so many of those "conspiracy theories".

>Alex Jones
>not disinfo

Always enjoy your threads germanon

>despite his being right on so many of those "conspiracy theories".
can you show an example of “his being right on so many of those "conspiracy theories"”
maybe you believe that vaccines cause autism

Attached: chemtrail pentagrams.jpg (720x653, 29K)

thanks user. Appreciate any support. I enjoy making them too when they dont get deleted

lmao
i hope you’re joking

Thoughts on Christchurch?

good chance on it being fake/false flag
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/208019816

kill yourself faggot

how about you draw up a list of ALL of his conspiracies.
then i'll show you which ones are true.

you're the one that made the claim that he's peddling conspiracy theories. Burden of proof is on you, fruitcake

You never refute the common objections.

in example?

Pic related. It's sad nobody has, since it has so much obvious disinfo, like "Hitler's 14 words" (even though David Lane said so)

Attached: 1553173062209.jpg (8000x5387, 3.99M)

The Jews are actually descended from Egyptians who followed a high priest of Atenism during the rein of a diseased crippled named Akhenaten. He seized power and instituted monotheism for several years but was overthrown when the previous, exiled Pharaoh returned.

The proto-Jews followed a high priest named Osarseph, who changes his name to Moÿses. Upon expulsion, the Pharaoh chased them all the way to Syria. Thereupon they established their nation and became a pestilence to all mankind ever after.

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (474x631, 38K)

>thinks calling sb a faggot is a legitimate argument
a bit retarded to be honest

Manetho says so, but then again, they're from Ur before that. Herodotus also refers to circumcised SYRIANS inhabiting Palestine south of Phoenicia.

>lmao
>i hope you’re joking
>legitimate argument

i didnt refute it because it doesnt refer to any claims i made. Its basically the essence of strawmanning, making up that conspiracy theorist say X, then debunk X which was specifically designed to be debunked. Just like they claimed conspiracy theorist claim Clinton runs a childsex ring from the basement of Comet Ping Pong when we were merely talking about its and their implication in one such ring.

Attached: B0515BB1-D9F4-4D1D-8382-144EF6F7AF05.jpg (710x454, 119K)

>you're the one that made the claim that he's peddling conspiracy theories.
Alexander Emric Jones is an American radio show host and far-right conspiracy theorist. (on wikipedia)
it wasn’t me who made this claim

and it wasn’t me who claimed that he was right about “so many” conspiracy theories
so the burden of proof is not on me

he posted a picture with “chemtrails” shaped in a pentagram as a response to my “can you show an example of “his being right on so many of those "conspiracy theories"”
it’s sad that some people can be that retarded
ofc not everything is made public, but don’t expect to find the truth online on some websites made by retarded schizophrenic rednecks

It's almost time for another end of a great cycle. There will be some great cataclysm, many species will die off, including, likely, humans.

We've had a pretty good run. As far we're aware we've likely made it further than any other species to getting off this rock and doubling our survival chances. Oh well, maybe whatever crops up next can get a little bit further before their time is up.

You should though. People keep spamming it as if it's of any relevance to debunking "occult conspiracies" and thus people buy into it and end up believing it's some heroic Aryan offensive.

China is indeed making human-animal chimeras.

I said kys cause you're acting like a paid shill. Some of us just enjoy conspiracy theories even though we know it's mostly bullshit. Fuck off.

>they're from Ur before that
Thanks based rare book user. Where can I read more about this?

anyone who has taken any bit of interest in conspiracies should know about the basic methods of gaslighting and strawmanning. I rather focus on the things actually say than which people claim I say. Otherwise I would never get to an end.

speaking of the early history of the Jews, or proto-Jews, or however you want to term it (basically, their story as recorded in Old Testament), i found it very interesting how Jacob(?) basically prostituted his wife(cousin) out to Egyptian nobility and then used that as blackmail to acquire wealth.
>i was afraid that if you knew she was my wife, you would have had me killed
except, he never even gave them the chance.

then later, there's the story of Joseph(?) who conceived of a plan that is EERILY similar to plans we see going on now. Bankrupt the free rural populace, thereby forcing them to move to the city and live as slaves of the Pharoah/rulers.

Even as a Christian, both these examples, when i read them, seem to me as PRETTY FUCKED UP, and I have a really hard time reconciling that type of behavior to a good God.
According to the official story, the Egyptians took in the Hebrews as refugees (there was a plague or something going on in Syria area), and hadn't mistreated the Hebrews at all, and still the Hebrews were plotting to enrich themselves and impoverish their hosts.

>Some of us just enjoy conspiracy theories even though we know it's mostly bullshit.
and what would be the reason for that?

>You should though
Shut the fuck up, dutch cunt.

Who the fuck christened you the judge on conspiracy validation? Fuck off and take your garbage with you.
You talk like a bitch and your shit's all retarded. You're on what we call a hashish overdose paroxysm.

but it’s not a conspiracy theory, it’s been made public

Josephus quotes what Manetho says in Against Apion, which is a good book to learn about all this. it's not "rare" either.

Alex Jones backs up stuff he says with documents written by government, written by the sickos he's talking about (they like to publish their thoughts and deeds because they assume no one but them will read it).

You're claiming he's a conspiracy theorist, so the burden of proof is on you to prove that the stuff he talks about is false.
>i didn't call him a conspiracy theorist first, someone else did, therefore i don't have to prove that he is, i can just point to that other guy
nice try

this is correct.

Idk boredom?

I'm not some judge on conspiracy validation. I'm saying he should refute that pic as it's always used to strawman against any skepticism to the Christchurch shooting, and present it as truly a heroic Aryan offensive.
Now you can fuck off Konstantinos Turkofagos.

then it’s a poor way of passing the time, maybe get interested in philosophy instead
(and i say it from the perspective of someone who unfortunately used to be a conspiracy theorist)

'Sup bro love your threads.
If you're into it, I suggest looking into Philip Schneider's claims about alien-human war and aliens walking among us in flesh hazard suits that feed on pineal glands; make a thread about it?

Attached: 1549066367141.png (512x422, 231K)

>Says the faggot trolling a conspiracy theory thread on Jow Forums

>Alex Jones backs up stuff he says with documents written by government, written by the sickos he's talking about (they like to publish their thoughts and deeds because they assume no one but them will read it).
like what
it’s not enough to provide just some documents, he draws up too far-reaching theories from them

>not a conspiracy theory, it’s been made public
So we agree on Alex Jones's legitimacy. Good.

elaborate on that please

Attached: B1A4C6BD-7BDA-43F7-AE66-DF4D599B5535.jpg (1280x720, 131K)

I'm not reading your shit. I don't value the opinions of junkies in real life, much less in a fucking anonymous image sharing website. Feel free to (you) me more, though.

Attached: 123597566264.jpg (452x452, 33K)

i wrote in in reference to “China is indeed making human-animal chimeras.“ only (not alex jones) because of elpais.com/elpais/2019/07/31/inenglish/1564561365_256842.amp.html

Are you retarded or something?
>it’s a poor way of passing the time
>you are trolling a thread on Jow Forums
>Waa! I demand the last word!

Any non-Jew conspiracy theories? I’m just getting bored with all this Jewish stuff.
How about those bases under Antarctica that were made public when people looked at FitBit maps?

i’m not trolling this thread (i don’t intend to do so, it’s only your perception)
and i don’t really visit Jow Forums that often
i used to when i was a conspiracy theorist a few years ago sadly

it's not my job to spoon feed you what Alex Jones HAS ALREADY SPOON FED.
if you want to know, then just research the stuff he says yourself. Watch his vids, he shows you the documents/books, you can get the info there.

fuck, you are a lazy low iq pleb. Wanting everyone else to do the work for you

if you're not trolling, then you're just low iq.

either way, you need to stfu and lurk more

Dude, we're not all sitting here on Jow Forums every waking second. You're here to pass some time just like the rest of us. If you're not interested in this shit then fuck off to a thread that interests you. What's so hard to understand about that?

It's not the Jews, it's the Jesuits. They created both fascism and communism. Orthodoxy is the only red pill

>“Jones is well-known and widely reported in media for both his opposition to vaccines,[92] and his views on vaccine controversies.[93][94] On June 16, 2017, Vox covered his claim that the introduction of the Sesame Street character Julia, an autistic Muppet, was "designed to normalize autism, a disorder caused by vaccines."[95] On November 20, 2017, The New Yorker quoted Jones as claiming InfoWars was "defending people's right to not be forcibly infected with vaccines".[96] Critics argue that he endangers "children by convincing their parents that vaccines are dangerous."[97] Jones has specifically disputed the safety and effectiveness of MMR vaccines.[98]“
it’s one of examples of his disinformation

Okay then, now you can shut up.

It's both the jews and the Jesuits.

That's a negative IQ take if I ever seen one

Attached: 1563642347360m.jpg (977x1024, 107K)

i thought it was obvious that “people believing conspiracy theories should be deprived of their polical rights” was meant at people who believe them, not just read them out of boredom

>one example proves he was wrong about everything
even if he was wrong about vaccines, explain to me how that makes him wrong about all the other stuff?
so does that mean if i give you ONE example of where he was right, that it means he was right about EVERYTHING (to include your vaccine example)?
do you see how stupid you sound?

I know the basic story line, he was a contractor, they were attacked by underground lizard people, he shot a couple of them and he was shot with an energy weapon losing couple of finger. appearently little after going public being suicided.

Issue is I want to make threads about stuff I actually have some info on. On Schneider I just have the very basics. As for the "pineal glands" eating, this is my take Note the Pineal Gland is said to be the seat of the soul, or the part that connects the body to the spirit, as such is possibly also what enables view of the spiritual world.

Hey Germananon have you heard about Parravicini? some of his prophecies are spoopy af

I don't follow Alex Jones, but i remember people making fun of him in regards to his "the frogs are turning gay" statement. Funnily enough a couple of years back there were some studies about how certain chemicals were creating homosexual behaviour in birds and other animals so; i don't think dismissing everything he says on the basis of him being Alex Jones is a good idea.

>>nope, i didnt. rundown?

He was an artist from my country who could apparently see the future and predicted many major happenings through his drawings (like Russia sending a dog to space, the doubtful nature of USA and the moon, the Fatman nuke going off in Japan, and so). Lots of his drawings are yet to be understood (he did about 500 i think) so there may be something hidden there. He also pointed to an apocalypse, similar to that described in biblical teachings

reddit thread

i saw recently a thread about some prophetic drawings. Do they look more like scribbles than paintings? if so i might came across a thread about it

Yes, they do look like scribbles. Someone on /X/ made a thread about them a few days ago so yeah

oreo cookies are poisened with a drug that only affects the chosen people. they will be able to hear other people thought's and can communicate between each other to smith plans on taking over the world. they are all over the world, but a few can't handle the fact that this is happening and think they are crazy and people call them schizophrenics.

Attached: 5e9bb804ff915360.jpg (1052x592, 133K)

if you wanna know more buy oreo cookies and check where they were produced. the date of expiry will be the day they open the doors for those who know. this will change the world.