Sketching up a new fanart for girls last tour thanks for reading my blog like and subscribe

sketching up a new fanart for girls last tour thanks for reading my blog like and subscribe

Attached: bbb.png (695x500, 110K)

Whoa good drawing! You draw alot?

ive never drawn in my life until the month of may this year. its fun!

That's good! Can we see some of your drawing?
I draw from time to time myself, recently been drawing every day for the past week.

Attached: Bill.jpg (499x607, 22K)

acknowledging you are making a blogpost does not make it better than any other blogpost
cease

sure. here's most of my work

Attached: asdsq.png (1159x1049, 633K)

you should do digital drawing its really fun

These are all pretty good.
Man, keep going with it.

maybe i should namefag desu

Whoa that's some good stuff, better then I can do for sure! I bet in a year or twos time your skills will be amazing.
Maybe I should, never really done that sort of stuff. Only digital stuff I do is junk like this.
Nice name

Attached: odd_little_art_thing.jpg (2289x2289, 482K)

like digital painting. thats real trippy

Yeah I make plenty of stuff like that like this as well

Attached: red_and_black_cell_art.jpg (2896x2896, 808K)

its slowly coming to life

Attached: akuma.png (832x598, 210K)

Oh? Do we have another filipeno drawfriend?

i am the filipino drawfriend

I might have you confused for someone else, either way great to see you haven’t left us yet,

it hurts, ness...

theres 2 flip drawfig here. this guy's a recent one. i usually lurk and shitpost from time to time.

Attached: bantan_express.jpg (900x1285, 302K)

[Subscribed]
Art-friends sharing content is defacto welcome here. They are the lifeblood of any given board, and instill a sense of culture that is hard for crossboard raiders to emulate.

Attached: 1515837713387.jpg (473x671, 205K)

Ah flippy hello, I had hoped you were still around the block.
This, thank you American user for dropping truthpills

is that your work? thats really cool

He also drew this comic for one of the recent papers

Attached: E16CBC90-3288-4001-B42D-51DF320A73B7.png (1320x2040, 759K)

i cant seem to leave this board

that was wayback. your stuff are cool too

damnn art senpai

We’re all stuck here, but it’s all about what you make out of your time here.

bant chan deserves a thread

Blessed quads
But what would we do with it?

its donee

Attached: done.png (1067x768, 395K)

nice, and it's really good

Am spooked. While I normally am annoyed by vehicles and machines being poorly defined in drawings, I think the lack of emphasis on it works here. Very good.

Attached: 1512157174018.png (738x537, 437K)

lost all my money good drawing

lol. i honestly dont know how to draw the kettenkrad. especially the wheels part. thanks anyway

have you read the manga? that "ghost" is something they meet actually

I don't blame you, photoshop's and gimp's toolsets are a poor fit in letting artists organically understand machines while drawing them. Vector illustration programs are nominally better, while classic CAD-style programs would be best. If you're interested in getting better at machines without investing time in new programs, there's some oldschool drafting and illustration techniques that could help you along. The kettenkrad in particular is a good candidate for point-perspective drawings.
Just individual pages. I'm a fan of Tkmiz's standalone art though, and have been meaning to get around to reading it.

Attached: 1548353908034.jpg (4000x4000, 852K)

>been meaning to get around to reading it.
yeah same! i really like his drawings. is that image his work or your attempt at his style?

I'm pretty sure it's their work, it was saved in a tkmiz thread. If you haven't read it already, I recommend reading their doujin "Flan wants to die". I feel like it's ever so slightly a self-insert, but provides a good contrasting point for comparing against newer works.

Attached: flan1.jpg (1233x546, 403K)