Just doing a quick survey. Wanna see what the typical Jow Forums user is like. If you don't mind;

Just doing a quick survey. Wanna see what the typical Jow Forums user is like. If you don't mind;
Hobbies
Sexual Orientation
Mental Illnesses/Current Ailments
That's it. Thanks in advance.

Attached: 1548787356070m.jpg (553x1024, 88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Tc-XxqEyolU
youtube.com/watch?v=dqa5CPLlw-U
csnbiology.org/
tmcc.edu/biology/undergraduate-research
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

CIA nigger datamining thread

For me its
>Age
>Sex
Male
>Location
US, Wisconsin
>Occupation
Electrician
>Hobbies
Birdwatching, fishing, anime, vidya
>Sexuality
Straight
>Mental Illnesses/Current Ailments
Alcoholism

Damn it you got me

okay mr. fbi man, since you cant datamine from the facebook account i dont have
>Age
18 (but actually)
>Sex
M
>Location
NC
>Occupation
college student
>Hobbies
Jow Forums, computers
>Sexual Orientation
straight
none

im 33.

Attached: 1552274186739.png (446x361, 49K)

27/M/CT

>Age
Not telling
>Sex
Male
>Location
Straya
>Occupation
Student
>Hobbies
Watching movies, action figure collecting, photography, solitaire
>Sexual Orientation
Straight
Sperg, depression, anxiety, right-sided brain damage, scoliosis, lordosis, kyphosis, anemia

>kyphosis
based

Attached: a turn for the better.jpg (720x1045, 154K)

Older than most.
Male
Bolan
Translation/Interpreting but switching to IT soon
Lifting weights, guitar, internet culture
Normal
Did some yoga years ago, but now I'm fine

unemployed
male
single
selfsexual
brazil
i do nothing/watch asmr at bed
depression, intrusive thoughts, probably schizophrenia

Sex
no
Occupation
post in bant
Hobbies
post in bant
Sexual Orientation
the correct one
Mental Illnesses/Current Ailments
idontkno

Based

>your health problems

Jesus Christ, man!

Male
BC, Canada
Unemployed
Music, vidya, reading, d&d, politics
Hetero
Autism, aspergers, adhd

>Age
depends which calender you use
>Sex
depends how many sexes you think there are
>Location
depends on where earth is
>Occupation
depends whether you think having no job is being occupied
>Hobbies
depends on the season
>Sexual Orientation
depends whether that cute thing it's female or male
schizophrenia

Attached: 22c93f3d8a777bf1.png (1020x714, 703K)

pls no bully

>Age
>Sex
M
>Location
Texas
>Occupation
Classified
>Hobbies
Reading
>Sexual Orientation
androgyne / bisexual
Feel a little dissociative sometimes. Occasionally a bit of anhedonia. Otherwise I'm fine.

only steers and queers come from texas
how tall are you

6 ft

damn, Im 6 foot, I was hoping 5 foot 9 to port the gif
>Age
>Sex
Male
>Location
US, Texas
>Occupation
Student
>Hobbies
Hiking/backpacking, crafts, cooking, beatsaber
^(now includes aerobic jogging with mountain boots)
>Sexuality
Straight
low HDL, early heart disease runs in the family. bad sign.

do you also want my address and bank account information?

Glow niggers glow but you don't spoop me spook.
>Age
>Sex
Male.
>Location
Vegas.
>Occupation
Training supervisor for the ACH/Funding department of a consumer loan agency.
>Hobbies
Firearms, military stuff, blacksmithing, medieval combat, explosives, micro biology, psychology, flirting (that's a hobby right?), pop punk music, karaoke on lunch breaks, video game development (not just playing), music (making), camping, fishing, watching girls put on makeup on youtube....shit too many my man. I'm bored as fuck.
>Sexual Orientation
Trysexual. I'll try anything sexual.
Lately? Bi-polar symptoms. I've been all over the place and really unstable lately. Its been effecting my work and I'm genuinely considering taking some time off to check in and check out for a week or two to get stable. I'll still get paid.
youtu.be/Tc-XxqEyolU

Attached: 38a5a563e5eb9d34014d74f05cf9cd62.jpg (564x684, 59K)

>microbio
what a tool

Fuck you macro nigger the invisible world is more interesting. MUH TARDIGRADES D:

not 30 yet
really need some
silent hill v2
fooling boomers
do i look like i have a personality?
fag
fag

wtf are you talking about I'm a biotech guy
you're a dumb fucking motorhead, categorizing cars and motorcycles, seeing what they do, keeping them happy
>oh look the bacteria grows anaerobically, but when with oxygen, it produces peroxide to protect itself! So cool XD
I, on the other hand, can modify and tune these little engines to actually do something; making drugs, finding ways to modify our own genes, stealing parts from the blueprints to make glowing cats and pest-resistant plants.
Biotech will revolutionize everything, from how we treat gut problems and disease to how we can grow food in space with dwarf wheats.
You’re a tool, a mechanic for little engines that’ll live beyond you. What a fucking nerd, collecting bacteria like they’re pokémon, you’re worse than the naturalists and botanists, they get to collect things that’ll make sense to other people.
Go pickle some eggs or something

making your own toys > playing with and collecting shit digesters

are you working on drug to make everyone a catboy?

>I, on the other hand, can modify and tune these little engines to actually do something; making drugs, finding ways to modify our own genes, stealing parts from the blueprints to make glowing cats and pest-resistant plants.
But bro that's cool as fuck. Those little guys can do so much cool shit. Gene modifying is one of the coolest things that microorganisms can do. They make a little toob doodle and shoot their genes into others to give them new genes. That's cool as fuck bro.
>look the bacteria grows anaerobically, but when with oxygen, it produces peroxide to protect itself!
That's dope as fuck though bro D:
I agree that biotech is the future but I'm just not into manipulating biology that much. I'd much rather watch bacteria swap genes than......
>What a fucking nerd
You're right I am a fucking nerd holy shit.....

Port what gif?

there is work on making human organ-compatible pigs, if enough work is put in, there could be a program to make cat flesh compatible with humans. with a fat enough cat like that(and a successful process of getting nerves to work), I could conceive of an operation where cat tails could be a thing, although the hair growth might be weird.
>toob doodle
Sex pilus should actually be considered a separate part of the bacteria, the main way that gene is spread is like a plasmid, the gene transfer is just a side effect. They’re a lot more like rape plasmids that send STDs between bacteria, and sometimes genes
>Dope as fuck though
Flies fucking is dope too in my eyes then, the genetics of a lot of things I equate in my mind. Viruses, bacteria, fungi, amoeba, peas, finches, any of these are “dope” ways of transmitting genes, but not as cool as playing god.
I played with lego indoors while all the jock nerds played pokémon now it’s time to prove to them I’m better
This video with subtitles
youtube.com/watch?v=dqa5CPLlw-U

>while all the jock nerds played pokemon
>and hackey sack
>and football in the quad with the bros
>and beers at 14
>and girls at 15
Oh god what the fuck am I?????
>Sex pilus should actually be considered a separate part of the bacteria
I've been trying to say this for a bit now. You're right that the way it's transmitted is more like an STD but the way viruses replicate is fucking metal and you can't say no.
I'm just way more into watching the little doods than trying to mess with them. I don't want to play god I want to watch gods work be done.

if you like viruses, find an intro to biotech program with the phage project, you discover, purify, image, and categorize your own virus for the first semester.

Attached: 1534280441429.png (1024x1024, 1.74M)

yesterday
hedonistic
based romania
savior of this earth
bringing death to am*rica
pwnagepilled
nah

Above 21
Male
USA
Uni Student
Drawing and vidya
Straight
I’m a pretty normal guy, no mental illnesses. I am diagnosed with kyphosis though, 48 degree curvature.

>phage project
I'll have to check this out. I really like viruses and bacteria. I'd really like to get into biotech and learn how to manipulate them like the CDC does (in theory not in practice) since I only have a casual fascination but I want to take it further.
Is it costly?

nice try FBI

IDK, college where I took it had standard course/lab fees, and also had the lowest tuition in the state (also textbook was only really needed 2nd simester for my course) so it was like 200 for the hours, but I had maxed my hours and had schallarships so it was discounted to ~175$ according to the hours vs the total cost, includeing lab fees.

in nevada I found
csnbiology.org/
(you gotta join the team for that it seams, softmore class)
and tmcc.edu/biology/undergraduate-research
(BIOL 251, looks like there are freshmen in there, lots of cool undergrad stuff there)
truckee looks easy to get in and relitively cheap, but the raw tuition costs are double mine, so I would say around 400$ without finantial aid

OP is underage and don't want to get banned

why not
male
rural aus
watching anime, jerking off and posting in this shithole
gay
depression, anxiety, generally traumatized

Attached: doyaa.jpg (708x1000, 110K)

>Age
i'm 19 years young
>sex
yes please