We lost the war to gayposters, is there any one to fight this?

we lost the war to gayposters, is there any one to fight this?

Attached: download.jpg (225x225, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PqXPW0oBKgg&list=RDJ0RKpmjjpLQ&index=8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

post gore in their threads

POSTUMs will save us all

Attached: 4F98FAA5-BF9C-466A-BDD0-FD527C8F27B8.jpg (1079x1600, 481K)

Here's the mighty weapon I grant you. Let God bless thy res.

Attached: wpn.png (842x288, 148K)

Where is your god now straightniggers?
Jow Forums is now a gae boi board. You lost.

Attached: Minene-Uryuu-minene-uryuu-31905488-500-281.jpg (500x281, 48K)

imagine getting POZZED by a black guy.

you're not even fighting you fucking faggots

Attached: 8d27572594990b1d.jpg (534x536, 34K)

They all bite the dust sooner or later.

>Jow Forums is now a gae boi board
Only when the Scandinavians are awake

Attached: olivia affectionate.png (453x557, 228K)

Polan stronk, reporting in.
Ready for some gheybashing.

Attached: dT2IPk0.png (844x1157, 41K)

The gay war is through and tired, but I will admit it has led to some funny moments.
New dedicated anti-gayposters now!

It's honked.

Jow Forums is officially a fag board.

Attached: 1562490476903.jpg (320x306, 22K)

t. frogredditod

How about we raid the fagthread for starters?

There was never a war for gayposters.

Incorrect. Both day and night bant have gay posters just different kinds. American night crew gays are much better than the Yuro daytime underage gay posters.

Attached: 0a078da1e5bcf58c15919b06395a12d3.png (906x1280, 521K)

*bans you for spamming*
Nothing personnel kid
t. I_AM_ABIB

American gays seem to be a lot more tolerable though

>pretending to be a mod
Shut the fuck up, you stupid cunt.

I will admit that the American gayposters have been around the board for longer and know what is and isn’t fun for everyone, who to bant with, etc. Yuropean gayposters are just an*Mefags trying to be cute, and it always ends terribly for everything.

It's because for the most part we're not hormonal kids wanting to get fucked. Sure we get horny but overall we want someone to come get to know us and do things together to help each other progress.

Attached: SHIT POST of my fantasies.png (500x612, 174K)

>It's because for the most part we're not hormonal kids wanting to get fucked
uhhh

Attached: 34FBDFC8-984B-4736-9F6C-B06F73778BA7.gif (500x468, 110K)

I mean speak for yourself but I want a boi to love me not just fuck my brains out.

Attached: vjdswpyfrto01.jpg (1919x1957, 173K)

Try adding in sum cuddles, hugs, nuzzles. Desu you come across as a pure horndog with all the lewd in most of your gayposts.

>you come across as a pure horndog with all the lewd in most of your gayposts
It's a defense mechanism at this point to deter people from interacting with me.
I'm horny sure but who really gives a fuck to really get to know me? One person really did and they went from straight to gay to really gay then back to straight with a boatload of regret.
I want to take a cute boi hiking out in the woods to lay him down in a flowerbed to teach him how to shoot guns. Nobody wants to go with me though....

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 71K)

>I want to take a cute boi hiking out in the woods to lay him down in a flowerbed to teach him how to shoot guns.

so, teach him how to shoot himself?

Attached: faflLe8.jpg (265x265, 15K)

One fagot thread down.

>implying two sexy bois out in the middle of nowhere snuggled up close feeling each others heat as they slowly spot targets for each other and gently pull the trigger to confirm their hits and groupings
Come the fuck on my ass faggot.

Well there’s B**** (censored because he shy about being known as gay to the board, last I checked) there’s Dank until he went down THAT road despite others trying to talk him out of it, there’s Stefan, there’s the Mrs most of all.

Sorry, but my dead lidibo and sanity prevent me from coming.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 74K)

>would be more interested in the flowers than the guns
>S: impractical in reality
>Mrs is the hardest of all to convince because >"muh rifle is too long boi :("
>"muh fear of recoil having never shot :("
>"muh arms are too noodle to hold dis heby gun :("
There's not a whole lot of winning here. I want to go with someone who would be excited for it and eager to try something new.
That's great.

Attached: 1547177466529.png (1600x1132, 1.42M)

Thanks.

Attached: 74c1cbcf8c818e1a09cecd5b56f1c0a2f1344f22_full.jpg (184x184, 7K)

>there’s Stefan
Fuck I haven’t seen him in forever, that name takes me back.

Hey that's great.

you guys should just import more friends from other boards to counteract the gay majority menace

heard [s4s] or /qa/ are easy picks for dat

Attached: This(31).png (840x708, 234K)

>lets fight cancer with more cancer
Brilliant.

Ben voyons...
Last I checked, he ragequit the board - which was good for his sanity desu - at the end of March, just before it truly went to shite.

Attached: CD92F6F1-09F2-4DC6-AEAD-9F813617ABE1.jpg (410x556, 67K)

Im gonna have to agree with normie for once. Introducing invasive species only raises new problems that is arguably worse than what we had before.
See: the sneed GET that was advertised on /tv/ and turned the board more reddit than normal for a day.

sì, l'amore è difficile ਨੁਕਸਾਨ ਬਹੁਤ ਜ਼ਿਆਦਾ ਬੁਰਾ ਹੈ
It's just like the immigration problem. You have to fix what you broke not try to get foreigners to fix it for you.

Attached: mfw stalking that cute gay fagget.gif (500x281, 433K)

i know, it's genius
even better being that some of the users there are genuinely "mentally eccentric"
great for psychological warfare

>agreeing with Normie
we're really that desperate?

Attached: ReactionInProgress 47.png (1014x953, 585K)

>we lost the war to gayposters
What do you mean lost by we?
You lost and pd lost.
But for me it's eternal.
youtube.com/watch?v=PqXPW0oBKgg&list=RDJ0RKpmjjpLQ&index=8

Attached: 8168034f1d64abfd0f73d5e16be09e92.jpg (474x474, 19K)

/b*nt/ is my based romanian board

I'd ironically let them in just to see what happens

Ikr. I’m not gonna even go out of my way to look for it until I’m ready for it. Which puts me in a weird spot, but I’ll manage while waiting... and waiting... and waiting... for something to break loose. Hopefully I’ll get to do stuff this winter, like skiing.
>we

Attached: 4069699D-71FF-4031-A141-D81451B53BF2.jpg (391x426, 54K)

yeah yeah
you understood what I meant tomoko

Attached: Meh(12).png (1692x1621, 289K)

>until I’m ready for it. Which puts me in a weird spot
Not that hard when....shut up shit ass...
>Hopefully I’ll get to do stuff this winter, like skiing
Oh fuck that would be dope as shit. Have you ever been? I've only done water skiing u-u

Attached: 1511690198032.gif (540x603, 188K)

Yeah I understood this quote
>we are not your personal army
When what?
I haven’t been but I want to. My main concern was losing the hearing aid in all the excitement when I wasn’t in a spot to replace it since it was old as shit and no longer serviced but it’s different now.
Here’s to hoping mother gets off the graveyard shift.

Attached: 244D09BD-0537-4DE0-9E28-CEF927402D7D.jpg (2508x3541, 1011K)

>imagine losing anything to a bunch of faggots
your sorry sack of shits
AHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAA

>When what?
...when you already know that someone loves your baka ass just as shitty as you are shit ass.
> My main concern was losing the hearing aid in all the excitement when I wasn’t in a spot to replace it since it was old as shit and no longer serviced but it’s different now
You could always just take it out. The sound of air whooshing over your ears is disorienting in my opinion.
>it's different now.
Did you get it serviced?

you know i identify as such but can't even remember the last actually gay thing i even posted

Attached: dag.png (286x368, 198K)

Left thred because too long between replies (read: thought it was kill and you had stuff you were taking care of)
M8, I’ve already told you, I’ve given up the gay (inb4 I slip right back into it) and even then, I’m not going anywhere any time soon. Not ready for that leap of faith.
Yeah then there’s the issue of storage. I figure a padded box or something similar will fix this though.
More like replaced by an upgrade. That thing was from like 2007. Fucking ancient.

>inb4 I slip right back into it
>even then, I’m not going anywhere any time soon
(you)
>the issue of storage
You can go into most smoke shops and get small pelican boxes that are impact resistant. You could probably find a MOLLE setup that would cradle it well enough to have it attached to a belt or something.
>More like replaced by an upgrade
Show me and check your email dirtbag.

Attached: never let a demon stay in your head rent free.png (500x248, 42K)

>(You)
More like I realized how fucktarded it is to jump into someone’s home without even a prior IRL meetup on my turf.
Pelican boxes... I’ll have to look into it.

>I realized how fucktarded it is to jump into someone’s home without even a prior IRL meetup on my turf
Hmm. Almost like some people were trying to tell you something all along. Maybe there was a reason I didn't immediately whisk you off your feet to my territory when I had the money. You weren't ready. I tried to care for you slowly like a lover should because I truly care for you but you need to do some growing on your own.
One day you'll see me and the mrs and we'll all hangout. I've tossed the idea of me and you going half on a trip for a weekend but that's not going to happen for a long time.
I'm glad you realize that we were worried about you with good reason and we weren't trying to hinder you. We were always trying to protect you from your reckless self by giving you perspective.
You're a good person Charlie you just need to sometimes take a moment to think things through. Make a tactical assessment.
>Pelican boxes
They're great for pipes so I assume they'd be good for delicate equipment like that. Bro go into a gunshop and ask them for their small carry boxes.
I sleep nao. Take care love. I'll see you around.

Attached: demons cant love anything but other demons.png (500x248, 42K)

See you around.

I don't think I was ever really an option
and I'm sorry that I went down THAT road, it's not something anybody could talk me out of regardless, I was already at the point where I was going to kill myself so I figured I might as well try and be happy, even if people hate me for it

This, also some of the gei of bant are more private in their love, not posting it where anyone can see it.
t. modest shyboi

ghey is losing steam

ikr

I've been shooting some gay discord threads in the knee. Their response hasn't been any fun
>it's in fact boring

Gays are a boring bunch. You can stir their shit as much as you want and they will never get organized as a true resistance after that.

Attached: 65182704_p0_master1200.jpg (1200x1040, 837K)

look honestly the more you bring it up the more it happens

this thread's just an open invitation to talk about it more again

Attached: 1420381839469.jpg (374x347, 39K)

huh?
bring what up?

i meant to reply to op

>master1200

o oki

>this thread's just an open invitation to talk about it more again
Why did you think I posted here :DDD

yes, p0_master1200

whoops shoulda tried harder

Attached: 84-841259_view-samegoogleiqdbsaucenao-1424187307396-shrug-anime-girl-transparent.jpg (920x665, 139K)

this thread will live forever

with my method ;}

what's your method?

its a secret ;)

aw :

yeh :(

This is what I wanted and now I want a girl who does that cause its goddamn impossible to find a cute gayboy who does that.

this is what I want also

The war's still on-going; we just have to shitpost harder.

Attached: 1491566409183.jpg (400x489, 125K)