Guys I have a secret for you

Guys I have a secret for you.
ᴹʳˢ. ᴺᵒʳᵐᶦᵉ'ˢ ᵇᵒᶦ ᶜʳᵘˢʰ ᶦˢ ˢᵖᵃᶜᵉ ᶜᵒʷᵇᵒʸ ᵇᵉᶜᵃᵘˢᵉ ʰᵉ'ˢ ˡᶦᵏᵉ ʸᵒᵘnᵍᵉʳ ʷᵉᵃᵏᵉʳ ʰᶦᵍʰˢᶜʰᵒᵒˡ ᵐᵉ ʷᶦᵗʰ nᵒ ᵍᵃᵐᵉ ˡᵒˡ
But don't tell anyone k? I can trust you right bant?

Attached: shhhh dont tell anyone.jpg (488x301, 23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.nyafuu.org/bant/search/filename/20180325_222802/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

discord schizo raid

>Mrs.

I think you meant Mr.

discord thread

Incorrect. Mrs Normie is a biological female. I've known this since highschool. I'll post her thicc girl boote if I have to dickeater69.

Attached: 1477295364619.jpg (400x225, 23K)

based

Attached: 15244747_p0_.jpg (713x1000, 286K)

so when is the threesome video being posted?

Incorrect. Anyone that claims they're female online is a male and based.

Attached: unnamed.jpg (288x288, 11K)

The livestream will start about 6 inches into Cowboys asshole when his prostate has nowhere left to run.
You asked for it. I have a psych report of hers with it medically acknowledging her as a female and having autism.
In fact it actually uses her teenage love for anime as a point to her having autism. Just saying.
You asked for this.

Attached: Resized_20180718_234646.jpg (996x1600, 538K)

That could be a trap. My gay-dar isnt broken

Please observe lack of bulge and papers in the archives.
>archive.nyafuu.org/bant/search/filename/20180325_222802/
Certain information has been redacted only to protect identities.

Attached: Resized_20180718_235521.jpg (822x1258, 349K)

I wont be surprised if he turns gae at some point

Attached: C9A1A98D-531D-4393-9EBC-0E767A2AF32E.jpg (935x859, 144K)

post link when it all goes live, senpai.

Why the fuck is a female here then?

I wouldn't be either. Personally I think he'd like the attention and affection from it. He'd get over the penor quickly.

Attached: 1490991318120.gif (350x434, 396K)

I wont take responsibility!!! For his gae!

What part are you more excited for seeing cowboys white trash ass getting rammed or all that s*raight shit?
She came with me from Jow Forums in the beginning. She's from /an/ but crosses with /x/, Jow Forums, /lit/, /h/ and Jow Forums but she only lurks because....well bant has never been very receptive to her even though she doesn't come here to attention whore but to just post.
She likes watching us be gay because she's an instigator and a fujoshi. She propels me to do gay shit just to watch.
I will. I'll take responsibility for his boi birginity too >:D

Attached: normie if he were anime.jpg (550x800, 239K)

Disgusting

Attached: 43712494_p0_.jpg (744x1250, 1.02M)

every last second of it, but probably the most exiting thing would be seeing that inbred twink bite the pillow as he has his shithole torn to ribbons.

Said the pedo incel.
>probably the most exiting thing would be seeing that inbred twink bite the pillow as he has his shithole torn to ribbons
A-user pls I was just shit posting but this is getting really hawt and I can't keep track of you upside down lads anymore. My strayan boi needs a name.

Attached: 1458688894406.gif (384x408, 182K)

Who the fuck?

Attached: 84550820.jpg (600x826, 102K)

You makeing something that seem seem to have been not gay in to gay.....why do bant even fight it all of you and fucking gay.

Attached: 1564251659779.jpg (883x1024, 170K)

I'll never use a name, but you can usually recognise me since I about a perverted at footfag or diaperfag but in a much more fucked sense, everything goes with me.

and?

Attached: 1545710544818.jpg (1240x1181, 102K)

The gae has always been ingrained in bant but its a balanced powerstruggle. No one faction has true power over bant

A month ago I would’ve said she had shite taste for crushing on a no-life loser like him (nothing personal, I would’ve said it for anyone at all that crushed on him) but he’s getting his shit together at last so all’s good.

It’s weird, he makes the third person I know that started getting himself sorted out at around the same time I did.

Attached: 7EDB4956-A30B-40AF-99D5-095D2D5E6BF8.jpg (1193x669, 77K)

And I just saved 10% on my auto-insurance by switching to geico

Attached: Black dude in wig.jpg (387x380, 11K)

Isn’t it 15%? I think you got scammed.

>everything goes with me
U WOT M8
Will you eat me? Like literally take a chunk out of me if I asked you to? Would you chew it and eat it? Would you smile after.....

Attached: i smell a deal.jpg (497x453, 97K)

FUCK

Attached: 1556356062449.jpg (458x456, 22K)

If I felt like it, yes

No shit, i been here for the start i known this way better then you. It jusr sad how much you guy fight and when the one who say they arw not gay dont go to thread that are not gay. If you saying yiu not gay and you spend a lot of time talk and round gay over all then you gay

It simple, i can see when some one who low in there life just need help.

Both of you are gay and dumb

Desu I thought he was beyond help for the sole reason of
>you can’t help someone who doesn’t want to be helped

Check

I gave him a stern talking-to yesterday, It might have helped.

It's just you're all growing up and around the same age range. Around this time bois become men and change both internally and externally. You also shift your perspective and priorities.
Both of you are in a shared experience just different situations.
Okay...w-would you shoote with me in the forest?
SHUT THE FUCK UP D-NOTHING!
You are gay and not going to be machismo. DYEL TODAY?!
"You sound just like Normie. There's no need to be an edgelord just because you need help. We all need help but you only make it worse by fighting when people want to help you. You can fix yourself, you may need help, you may not want it but if you don't take it then you'll always be a victim. You're not a bad guy you're not a villain you're just young and reckless. It's not that bad. Sometimes true strength and courage is accepting you need a helping hand but we don't always have a lot of either. It's for this reason we don't give up on anyone who needs help no matter how much they fight it."-Mr. & Mrs. Normie
You'll never be beyond help.
I have to sleep nao. Yall better keep this a secret.

Attached: jack and lilly (jack on the left).jpg (720x1193, 71K)

>Yall better keep this a secret.
no
>you are gay and not going to be machismo. DYEL TODAY?!
Shut gaylord

That means you didn't. I ran my 5 miles today even with work. No excuses beta faggot. LIFT

I did 9 miles