I'm depressed and feel like a complete failure. Last year I was a junior in high school, and now I'm a senior...

I'm depressed and feel like a complete failure. Last year I was a junior in high school, and now I'm a senior. I spent most of my high school career doing nothing and I was never really a good student. I know I'm smart enough to get into a decent college and I have an ok gpa and did well on college entrance exams, so I'm probably going to get into a good college, that isn't the issue. Last year I dated this girl, who was my best and only friend. She was intelligent, creative, and beautiful, and she has adhd like me, so she was never a good student in middle school, and struggled with depression freshman year. But unlike me she improved her life and became massively successeful in her second year and accomplished everything that I wanted to and was capable of but lacked the ambition to do. Last year we broke up because she tired of my irresponsibility and my fear of commitment to anything in life. And because I became really depressed in the last few months of school and isolated myself from the rest of the world. Now I have returned and she is the section leader of our band and seems better than ever. I'm happy for her, but it makes me feel bad about my time in high school. This is the beginning of my last year which means it's too late to attain a high possition in band or become an honor student or do anything remarkable. Even if I get into a good college or graduate with high grades, I only want to have the experience of success and ambition in high school, like she did. I have no friends and my life is empty, I just want to feel like I belong, and I'm dreading that it's too late because I only have this one year left. I've thought about suicide

Attached: A-Sad-Thinking-Man.jpg (400x384, 13K)

Get professional help

the only place you belong is in a mass grave, you foul am*rican dog

>Last year I was a junior in high school, and now I'm a senior.

Attached: 1387248356173.jpg (680x793, 108K)

Says the illegitimate Zionist state. Plus that's not an insult, I feel like I'd be better off dead

illegitimate zionist state? coming from an am*rican dog that's the joke of the fucking century, the world would be much better off without you and your subhuman kind polluting it, you should all be left to drown in the middle of the oceans

I'm not American, I was born in Armenia. I just grew up here

No wonder she broke up with you.
Why are you measuring your worth almost entirely based on the comparison of a woman.
Don't answer that. I don't give a shit.
Stop doing that.
Your life isn't over.
You're young and haven't even met half the people you will meet in your life.
Pull the tampon out of your ass.

If you feel like shit every day,
see a psychiatrist and get on meds.
I mean that.
Just don't abuse anything you get prescribed to.
And don't sell your meds either.

Attached: 1551189436450.jpg (312x445, 25K)

look at you betraying your nation allowing yourself to be assimilated by the eternal am*rican menace, you're just like the am*rican dogs, if not worse than them, backstabbing weasel

Or you could grow up and work on the thing she told you that you need too. So that yiu can move on with your life and stop sit there in a pool of you own tears

I didn't ask to live here. I'm 18, my parent's moved here because of work when I was a baby. I don't like America either, there's nothing I can do about it

I can, and I will in college. But I'm just sad that missed out on so much, and I don't know what to do in my last year in high school

PS. If you tell the psychiatrist that you are suicidal,
they will most likely throw you in the mental hospital for at least a week.

But maybe you need to go there anyway.
It's a humbling experience.

Attached: 1543899278619.jpg (605x457, 40K)

your parents, huh. guess you must be from a family of rogues, backstabbers the lost of them, submitting to the am*rican dogs, and you're not doing a damn thing about it are you? instead of fighting the good fight, you allow yourself to be assimilated, slowly but surely becoming one of them

Assimilated into what? Isn't Israel a racially mixed country too?

assimilated into the am*rican menace, you'll become one of them sooner or later, and if you don't stop this, there's a body bag with your name on it

America literally funds your stupid countries military, as do the Jews on wall-street

the only thing am*rican dogs fund throughout this world is chaos, hedonism and disorder, they must be put down for the world to be at peace, and you are a factor in helping the am*rican dogs achieve total destabilization of this world

discord raid

Ok kike

typical response from an am*rican dog, you're no armenian, you're just a filthy am*rican dog who's death will come soon, now back in your cage to writhe and squirm in like the dog you are

romania will free the world from the dark lord once again, and humanity shall be ushered into a new age of enlightenment

High school doesn't matter as much in life as teenager's popculture may portray it. Don't stress about it that much, prepare for your college and what kind of relationships you will find there.
>I just want to feel like I belong
Rush through your last year, stay good with your peers and feel happier once you can leave this place for good. Having friends in people, where none of them calls you as the best / a great friend can really suck but what you gonna do now~

test

Get over it, iy was last year and you dont have to wait for collage if it really hurt and you really wanted to fix it you do it now. You dont wat anything fix you rather fell this way and fix in now. In stead of bitch and wineing about in here.