I knew this American guy irl, he was a fan of hitler and was really ugly

I knew this American guy irl, he was a fan of hitler and was really ugly

Attached: 01uyrqby2r301.jpg (1063x1181, 212K)

fuck off redditor

I only met one Russian irl and he asked me why Americans hate Nickelback

why americans hate nickelback?

I once knew N ameri he was au but then he suggested that iiii

Australopithecus

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

They will say, ‘Our Lord, our wretchedness overcame us, and we were a people astray. Our Lord, remove us from it, and if we were to return (to evil), we would indeed be wrongdoers.’ He will say, ‘Remain despised therein and do not speak to Me

cool it with the anti semitic remarks

Would your waifu survive or perish in the 3D universe?

I order a drink. I pay the bartender. I drink the drink. I leave the bar.

I think self awareness is big here, and it seems like if one can understand what it is and where it comes from, it can be worked on.

lol redtard i can fucking wreck you withm bare hands you peice of shit,intenstines out and abhorrently pour salt into your fucking well-deserved wounds you piece of fucking shit, i'll fucking kill your stupid FUCKING CUNT ASS, WHEN U GO HOME ILL THROW A FUCKNIG GREANDE IN UR COFFE WHEN RU DRINKING AND UL LBE LIKE LUKE THEREW A FGREANDE IN MYT COFFE AND THEN UL LRUN AWAY LIEK HRTE PIECE OFS HTI U ARE BECAUSE U CANT EVEN THROW GREANDES BACK YOU FUCKING AUTISTIC PIECE OF SHIT, I HOPE YOU FUCKING DIE IN A DEEP DARK WHOLE YOU PERPETUALLY PATHETIC PIECE OF FUCKING SHIT, I'M GOING TO RIP YOUR STUPID FUCKING CUNT OUT AND GIVE YOU OVARY CANCER WITH MY HUGE 9 1/2 INCH COCK AND RAM IT INTO YOUR PATHETIC PIECE OF SHIT WHILE FACETIOUSLY LAUGHING AT YOUR PAIN YOU MOTHERFUCKER, HOW FUCKING DARE YOU EVEN SPEAK TO ME WITHOUT MY CONSENT YOU FUCKING PEASANT, YOU ARE THE SCUM OF THE PLANET, I HAVE PLANS TO FUCKING BOIL YOU ALIVE IN MY FUCKING FRYING PANK YOU STUPID FAT FUCKING SHIT SHIT DICK KID FUCK

I hate Gauls, my father hated them, and his father before him

looks like they need a Boomin'

Sroueset

Homepagestraat je nog aan d wee e je mm wee we're eternal e je mem eee e weeew we were ee2 uplein je een keer een u een kopie is er het ook een beetje van WW2 we weerer u laatste wew

Guy accuses guy of accusing guy to make a child sit in front of a computer for (you)s for (you)s for (you)s

how the child at birth when u are create by dad scotum, when many time in history boy (maybe GIRL) come out with mother"s fecal future?

I love coffee, I love tea
I love the java jive, and it loves me
Coffee and tea, and java and me
A cup, a cup, a cup, a cup, a cuuup

I love java, sweet and hot
Whoops Mr. Moto, I'm a coffee pot
Shoot up the pot, and I'll pour me a shot
A cup, a cup, a cup, a cup, a cuuup~

امام

I met a Russian irl and we were friends for a while. He really hated Chinese people, I don't know why, he never gave a clear explanation.