Redphill me on alcohol whats bad? Whats good?

Redphill me on alcohol whats bad? Whats good?

Attached: 4611DBB6-0689-4F58-86C8-B25B94EEF4CA.jpg (480x270, 26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KxNGMvNIvP8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

vodka bad, whisky and rum good.

Why tho?

it's mainly personal preference, what have you tried so far?

vodka tastes the sharpest. like its the most 'alcohol' flavor of them all. Unless you get some really topend shit, but if you are going to do that just buy other topend booze

I have only tried some shitty beer idk the name off.
Sounds like scary taste

Tanqueray gin and Pepsi is really nice and cheap!

BUt dats not alcohol

beer always makes me feel gross, gin and tonics are nice and I like sake
whisky can be good too but not the cheap stuff

it's good because it makes mutts like you quickly go down under

HUH

Beer is meh yeah aftertaste so bad i almost puke. Atleast i feel tingly from it
Oof
Bepsi is softdrinj

It's good at making you feel special for a hour or so and ruining you're life.

Well yeah but gin isn't! The flavors work really well together

Attached: 1562824534796.jpg (1200x1509, 90K)

Attached: Flag_of_Spain.png (820x546, 20K)

Its okey if u dont take it too often right?
What together?
Gae

But why would you? Sure, it might not kill you if you have a drink once in a while, but the overall effects on your mind and body will still be negative. You gain literally nothing from it.

Well, maybe excluding the social and cultural aspect, but that's completely learned and superficial behaviour and it should in no place in any way be encouraged in our society.

I meant you mix the gin with Pepsi, I wasn't recommending them individually SILLY

Attached: 52599140_975737209281693_5667516935449870336_n.jpg (500x514, 19K)

youtube.com/watch?v=KxNGMvNIvP8
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 982AEC45-9A67-4813-818E-686F5DD60F15.jpg (599x693, 105K)

>whats bad?
the hangover and addiction
>whats good?
the end of self-hatred and shame, also after becoming an alcoholic you learn to stop caring about what society think and start doing whatever the fuck you want to do.

I don't know about you, but my job is high stress - a couple drinks after work makes my mental state far more stable as it allows me to switch off.

If I don't drink, I panic about work stuff to the point where I can't sleep. Shit solution for a shit problem but such is life.

unironically the solution to all life problems, most of which it causes so you're stuck in a feedback loop of doing bad shit and then drinking to for get the bad shit you did when drunk

0/10 try literally anything else. go nag a doctor for knockout pills like diazapam instead

>I panic about work stuff to the point where I can't sleep
that might actually be a result of the alcohol depending on the amount you have

Nah that panic is was before I drank regularly. I only say this to rebut that alcohol has no utility.

my last boss was like that, he couldn't take any kind of pressure 'til he'd have a half flask of rum

I'm not like that, I work well under pressure but my brain struggles to switch off at the end of the day and that pressure keeps building.

I just need some liquid band-aid to blow off steam.

you should try a proper withdrawal you'll never feel nervous again after that chemically induced hell scape

then you're basically me with a different accent, in that regard
I spent today doing removalist l work, and to honest a few XXXX helps be unwind.

I was a mentally ill neet who managed to get a very good job, but a job that probably needs someone with a higher IQ and better social skills - however I'm doing really well at it.

While this is a hellscape of stress and anxiety, it's far better than where I came from.

>I was a mentally ill neet who managed to get a very good job
how lol

i missed a phone call for an entry level computer repair job this week i'm so fucking angry at myself. my phone is literally always around my desk, which i myself am always at so wtf. they got back to me in less than a day fuck my life i wasn't ready because usually nobody calls back

Attached: 160320.jpg.png (1920x1080, 1.95M)

>was a mentally ill neet who managed to get a very good job
not to turn this into a blog thread, but, same

Craft beers are very good though

A family member is an accountant at the company and recommended me for a position that needed to be filled urgently. Honestly before then I'd accepted I'd never have a job

Good to know someone's on the same page. I'll stop blog posting now..

Attached: 1556957136284.jpg (447x589, 47K)

Drink vodka pussy

Alco fuck here.
Drink moonshine.
Vodka is nice when you are with the frens and want to end up party commiting the pagan rites in the middle of the forest at the middel of the night.

I’d recommend:

Gin and Tonic - refreshing drink that doesn’t make you feel too shitty

Long Island Iced Tea - for something strong, you can taste the alcohol but it’s not too bad

Margarita: very good, any of the variations. However tequila is the fucking worst the next morning so don’t say I didn’t warn you

Old Fasioned: For when you have nice whiskey and want to taste it

Cheap Stuff: Southern Comfort and Dr. Pepper works well, otherwise mix vodka with fruity soft drinks and lime

Beer: I like German Pilsner’s for light beers or anykind of Bock for dark beers (I’m a dark-beer person). My favorite is Shiner Bock (it’s a Texas thing)