Untitled

youtu.be/uXRLanZp2sk

Attached: a demon will wriggle its way into your head.jpg (500x262, 34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JDSPAPOUU0U
youtube.com/watch?v=Q_NB5luxtic
youtube.com/watch?v=Qay_B3WHW-g
youtube.com/watch?v=KFlmAKgqgC4
youtube.com/watch?v=3DJAFsrEdQY
youtube.com/watch?v=E53eiN1VJo8
youtube.com/watch?v=opaFfUrhFEs
youtu.be/EBrKU99JMDs
youtube.com/watch?v=NTfeMhyyy5o
youtube.com/watch?v=LWn28sKDWXo
youtube.com/watch?v=3GaxTEGjgU4&list=RD3GaxTEGjgU4&start_radio=1
youtube.com/watch?v=KxNGMvNIvP8
youtube.com/watch?v=mKJsF6dgbfk
youtube.com/watch?v=oi3QmAmrG6M&list=RD3GaxTEGjgU4&index=8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtube.com/watch?v=JDSPAPOUU0U

Attached: 2dabce7dd438433585dcf740ccf52b76.jpg (563x328, 19K)

youtube.com/watch?v=Q_NB5luxtic

Attached: dont let a demon in your mind they will take over.jpg (500x733, 35K)

youtube.com/watch?v=Qay_B3WHW-g

Attached: Angels tell no lies.jpg (564x846, 43K)

youtube.com/watch?v=KFlmAKgqgC4

Attached: demons live to love but are mostly hated.jpg (500x656, 31K)

youtube.com/watch?v=3DJAFsrEdQY

Attached: Let a angel stay in your head rent free .jpg (397x650, 54K)

youtube.com/watch?v=E53eiN1VJo8

Attached: sometimes demons have thralls you should watch for them too.png (500x248, 20K)

youtube.com/watch?v=opaFfUrhFEs

Attached: God still love you no matter how hard you fall .jpg (1200x820, 143K)

youtu.be/EBrKU99JMDs

Attached: be careful of wandering demons looking for prey.jpg (500x459, 25K)

youtube.com/watch?v=NTfeMhyyy5o

Attached: Paradise maybe lost but that doesn't mean you can't find it agian with a little help .jpg (1280x960, 133K)

let me just put some of this in here

Attached: holy_water_spray_bottle.jpg (2560x1440, 210K)

youtube.com/watch?v=LWn28sKDWXo

Attached: demons are always around but seldom wanted.jpg (500x647, 65K)

Enough of these games.....It's time to slay

Attached: 15e199c7f42b1db0792489d7f8926428.jpg (338x600, 20K)

y'all two have intresting threads. good music with good images and good final names.

Attached: Spray.gif (350x233, 138K)

No Angel that's not what this thread was about. You're very violent today. Something on your mind?
no u

Attached: demons are beautiful but dont let them fool you.jpg (1080x1626, 278K)

Prove it nerd!
hey wanna do something sometime, maybe later?

Attached: interpretation_of_art.gif (512x512, 238K)

Like what?

Attached: demons love your heart.jpg (500x311, 126K)

Maybe watch a movie or play a game, or do something else. Anything sound like a fun idea?

Attached: lighter_blue_art_thing.jpg (2163x2423, 429K)

Maybe. I'm not sure yet. Things are odd hence the low quality posts.

Attached: demons arent always easily understood.jpg (720x720, 52K)

Saint Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle. Be our protection against the wickedness and snares of the devil; May God rebuke him, we humbly pray; And do thou, O Prince of the Heavenly Host, by the power of God, thrust into hell Satan and all evil spirits who wander through the world for the ruin of souls. Amen.
*Pulls out sword*
youtube.com/watch?v=3GaxTEGjgU4&list=RD3GaxTEGjgU4&start_radio=1

Attached: Michael.jpg (552x920, 90K)

Well we can also just talk or do anything else. I want to hang out with you and make sure you know you're a cool dude.
But if you don't want to hang i dig it.

Attached: another_art_thing.jpg (2048x2048, 435K)

youtube.com/watch?v=KxNGMvNIvP8
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 7114CAE9-5AFB-4D75-91E7-B39E544474EA.png (620x320, 512K)

*looks at sword*
Do it. I can't kill you but you're my opposite which means you obviously could and want to kill me. So do it.
youtube.com/watch?v=mKJsF6dgbfk
I was thinking I'd hangout here for a minute before I go back to fallout. I'm not sure if I'm going to smoke before hand though.
>make sure you know you're a cool dude.
...I'm really not though. If anything I'm a sad dood.

Attached: demons love the darkness inside you.png (500x406, 38K)

Are you me, bro?
BEHOLD THE POWER OF THE LIGHT
*A light destroys everything that's evil and leave a beautiful Garden of Eden where you were standing*

youtube.com/watch?v=oi3QmAmrG6M&list=RD3GaxTEGjgU4&index=8

Attached: b2119b40a7b3032551f6f97c11cdaa9a.jpg (362x550, 34K)

>I was thinking I'd hangout here for a minute before I go back to fallout. I'm not sure if I'm going to smoke before hand though.
Go smoke some w33d then enjoy fallout, Maybe I can come join or maybe I should lay in bed. Which do you suggest?
Also wanna plan some time to hang out later?
>...I'm really not though. If anything I'm a sad dood.
You can be sad and cool. You're hella cool man, lived an interesting life done more then what i could do in 10 lifes. You know about many subjects, smart, knows music, cool, knows how to describe and help with emotion. sounds like a cool dude to me.

Attached: Yoosung_Hug.png (500x692, 228K)

*slithers out of a bush as a snake mirin Eve*
:3
Okay I think we should play some fooloot in a bit. I just got some pizza and I always like having you around.
Will you help me find a new place to setup my camp? Mine is getting....tiresome.

кaк жe вы зaeбaли cyки, пococитe члинyc!
which means: "I'm glad our culture spreads worldwide!"